Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sman thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Holi episodes he looked like Hrithik in agneepath.. White shirt and jeans.. Today in one shot( when he woke up and was looking for Kushi ) he looked like John Abraham.. The dumb cute expression John gives in comedy movies

indy12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Seriously, for me there is no match for Barun Sobti!

I'll take Barun over Hrithink ANY day!😆
Edited by indy12 - 12 years ago
Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail
Sorry i don't see the resemblance😕

no offence to Hrithik fans never liked him.

Barun is hot😳
love_iqbal_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: indy12

Seriously, for me there is no match for Barun Sobti!

Off topic but...You should be charged with attempt to murder for putting that pic up here!  My heart nearly exploded out of my chest!!😳😆

Originally posted by: Natalia

"love_iqbal_khan'- my like button isn't working or I would have tried to place a 100 likes (although that's not possible). At times I feel guilty for having such an obvious crush at a married man!! BUt GOSH!! He is soo ... something... lost for words here... please fill in

hahaha..i'm besharam..completely..eyeing a married man in the way I do but I cant help it...and trust me...I've tried to come up with a word to describe the Man...here are a few...I cant find one that fits ...words evade him!  He's too perfect..but...here they are:

Hot, beautiful, sexy, charming, sweet, lovable, adorable, fantastic, unreal, flawless, exotic, ravishing, dashing, phenomenal etc etc etc!!

Originally posted by: hundal

HAHAHHA ME TOO! I agree.
Hrithik is so adulated because he has big muscles, a thin nose and light green eyes (he looks white...🥱)
While Barun has such expressive features. He is a good looking, Indian man.
He is handsome..while Hrithik is hot.

In 30 years, Barun will still look good.
In 30 years, Hrithik will look...

I think the only part about hrithik that I like are his muscles...LOL...but barun doesnt need muscles to look hot..In-Fact..I like his lean body more..he's not exactly skinny..but he's not buff either..its a weird balance between being lean and being manly...somehow..Sobti does both.  his wife is so lucky.  I secretly envy her!
preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Barun is much better than Hrithik... looks and acts so much better!!
flashy thumbnail
I find Barun a mixture of Hrithik and Aamir

HRITHIK + AAMIR = BARUN SOBTI

😊
Rockstar87 thumbnail
That's what my mom said when she first saw Barun as Arnav! 
prassy.kavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marybarton

I think he looks and acts better to be honest.

He doesn't have sharp features like Hrithik's nose. His is softening.

He also does pretend to be too cool. Hrithik is a nice guy in real life but sometimes his cool act makes him funny.

He acts better, Hrithik's trying to hard makes him overact sometimes.

All that said, Hrithik is a phenomenal actor and I like him very much. But he has had lots of opportunities in life because he comes from a film family and the only reason Barun hasn't YET topped him is because Barun does not come from all that nepotistic privilege.

i dont agree that hrithik over acts, i like barun also but hrithik is tooo far away from him whether its in expressions, romance or anything and i want to tell you that he never get an opportunity he created an opportunity which seems very easy for a star kid but its most difficult. ex; abhishek bachhan if we take him he got many opportunities but hrithik you never compare him with others. even though i like barun but i disagree(in looks he can be matched to hrithik but in acting no ways but that doesnt mean barun is a bad actor in fact i love his acting but hrihthik is outstanding)