Views

Users

Frequent Posters

K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
i dont know abut the comparison 
but BARUN SOBTI is more hotter and sexy than hrithik 
i was reading your post and blushing like hellโ˜บ๏ธ n my mum is like what r u watching any *ahem ahem*๐Ÿ˜‰ things god i was embarrassed
but cant stop gushing about barun although he is a married man who loves his wife a lot 
love you barun you r my first crush n love seriously i never had a crush on any actor but you just changed me n made me love youโ˜บ๏ธ
Punkin22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Seriously!!!๐Ÿ˜• I didn't find any resemblance!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I'm with you omshreejaanu.  Don't see it...
Safi123 thumbnail
yeas i agree he does look a bit like hritik but love barun more!!
awwwwwww thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey finally some one sid it loud,i would add he is a mix of Hritik and boby doel.
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't see it... my sister who doesn't watch this says he looks like HR.. out of the blue yesterday...

MadzHhh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Now that you said that i googled him and yeh i can see where your coming from but this never occured to me before lol,
I love Barun but not much of a Hrithik Roshan fan xx
pollypolly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hmmm. Interesting. I dont feel that way though. I've never been much of a Bollywood fan though.
IF_Rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey, couldnt agree with you more than this... ๐Ÿ˜‰  i have been thinking on these lines from days but didnt post it feeling scared or embarrassed... but i do feel strong similarities between the two... !!! 
ummm naaa barun is amazing but hrithik jaisa koi nahi i love barun but yaa not more than hrithik ๐Ÿ˜›
FiiLza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey well i don't see any resemblance face wise because they are too different with Hrithik having coloured eyes while Barun brown and other facial features. Anyhow, when it comes to body, although Hrithik is more muscular and taller, Barun still reminds me of Hrithik. I guess cuz they both have very lean bodies and Barun especially when wear tight suits (like during the diwali kiss scene, when Arnav is holding 's face with both hands) he reminded me of Hrithik. Acting wise although i like Hrithik but i was never impressed with him. His acting never turned me on. I guess this is the thing with beautiful people and i also read it somewhere, that cuz all your focus/attention is on their face, you tend to neglect other things(acting). Besides sometimes Hrithik overacts too. This is simply my opinion, Whereas i always liked Barun's acting. Barun is not what i would call beautiful but he is very good looking. He does have this charm that when you at him, you do get attracted. So they both are very good looking but in different ways, where Hrithik is beautiful, very gorgeous, Barun is very handsome and charming.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by FiiLza - 12 years ago