Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
exactly...I ws also thinking d same...:) he luks lyk hrithik ...
n yeah hrithik was my craziest crush ever...i have watched every movie of hrithik on big screen...😳
AKoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hritik is a good actor but i like Barun better :))And ya they resemble eachother alotEdited by AKoz - 12 years ago
STinaTenny thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
okie 😊 he does look like hrithik.but I PREFER BARUN!!!!!!!!hrithik isnt as charming as barun...❤️❤️❤️
SamAina_yudkbh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
guys,

HUGH JACKMAN...
HRITHIK ROSHAN...
BARUN SOBTI...

aaahhh... big big sigh...

i love barun most ! honestly ! i love barun most !
rosegold thumbnail

Originally posted by: Punkin22

I'm with you omshreejaanu.  Don't see it...

I don't any resemblance whatsoever... Hrithik  is Hrithik but then Barun is BARUN. There is something so real about Barun. 

While watching ASR on screen, Do we ever think its Barun? No it's ASR all the way. That's the brilliance of his acting. But sadly, while watching Hrithik on screen, I can never get totally lost in the character and forget its Hrithik. Never. It's always, yea this scene Hrithik did nicely etc. 

I am a huge fan of Barun Sobti. Period. 
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prassy.kavi

i dont agree that hrithik over acts, i like barun also but hrithik is tooo far away from him whether its in expressions, romance or anything and i want to tell you that he never get an opportunity he created an opportunity which seems very easy for a star kid but its most difficult. ex; abhishek bachhan if we take him he got many opportunities but hrithik you never compare him with others. even though i like barun but i disagree(in looks he can be matched to hrithik but in acting no ways but that doesnt mean barun is a bad actor in fact i love his acting but hrihthik is outstanding)

I actually think the opposite..In looks Hrithink can be better conventionally..But in acting i personally dont find that good..But he was too brilliant in Koi mil gayye..And he always got the support from his father who is producer..Remember when his career going down his father came up with KMG and his first film he also got that opprtunity cause he is rakesh roshan's son..Also lets not forget most of the time he acts well in his father's fil..But Hrithik is good no doubt in that..But if we talk about acting its really obvious that it has to Barun..I  have seen very few actors crying that perfectly..Actually noone else other than Barun and Ranbir Kapoor in rockstar
jainneha thumbnail
well i dont find the resemblance i keep tv crushes and bollywood crushes separate he is one of the hottest tv celebs for me plz dont compare😃
luvraj4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
ya he does has a resemblance though in a nice way...he doesn't look like clone like the actor in love story 2050..
mumz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Quite true...in fact a number of times there's a certain angle of head or expression in his eyes when I have mistaken him for Hrithik...I'm not a fan of Hrithik but after Barun I have started looking at him with different eyes!
prassy.kavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: barunroxx7

I actually think the opposite..In looks Hrithink can be better conventionally..But in acting i personally dont find that good..But he was too brilliant in Koi mil gayye..And he always got the support from his father who is producer..Remember when his career going down his father came up with KMG and his first film he also got that opprtunity cause he is rakesh roshan's son..Also lets not forget most of the time he acts well in his father's fil..But Hrithik is good no doubt in that..But if we talk about acting its really obvious that it has to Barun..I  have seen very few actors crying that perfectly..Actually noone else other than Barun and Ranbir Kapoor in rockstar

every one has theirown openion but i think star son has to face more than others and you are saying about crying have you watched agneepath, fiza , mission kashmir and dhoom 2 when he finds the truth about aishwarya he is really fabulous. and i want to tell you one thing that when DMG was running before two years then all said that KSG resembles hrithik then geet show came and gurmeet was compared to hrithik then now barun came and again he is compared to hrithik.  when dmg was ended ksg charishma gone and gurmeet came to light and when geet was closed same thing happend to gurmeet and i bet you when IPKKND will be end sae thing will happen. iam not saying that they go to full black but when they are in the frame that much of charishma wasnot difinetly there but hrithik is the only one who is increasing his charishma day by day. sorry to say you but no one will never ever be like hrithik. i can say this even iam biggest fan of barun since i watched him from shraddha.