Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infiresmayn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Just found this story and read all nine updates and I have to say, you've got one brilliant story going on here!!

The depth in all of your characters is commendable and the way in which not one of them is perfect - they all have flaws and they've all got problems. I mean, Anjali so ... So f**ked?! I had not expected that!!

Likewise Khushi - she's not the pure, innocent and untainted girl you'd expect her to be.

And Arnav ... I think I felt most sorry for this guy - the chapter where he'd broken down was painful to read!!

As was Garima'a backstory!! My goodness, was THIS a shock or what?! :O

In short, this story is brilliant and I would love it if I could get a PM for when you next update! :)
dingle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
At the risk of sounding hormonal πŸ˜ƒ  But er... how long till you update????

All my thoughts have been captured by the comments above.  I actually feel thrilled that you have a Khushi here whos traditional but sensual and aware of her sexuality.  Is she pregnant?

Garimas story is heartbreaking... the poor womans lived her life knowing shes second best which can never be a good thing.

Anjali/Shyam - haila!  Now theres a twist! :o

And Arnav... his love/hatred for Lavanya is passionate, his desire for Khuhsi is passionate,  In fact Im just going to say that this guy follows his passions like instinct.  I absolutely cant wait to read more

farha5556 thumbnail
some months ago i read this upto sixth part and now i all read the ninth part.well done good job and a wonderful story.pls continue soon.
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@cmileyfreaky: Awesum n fantastic!!!!!!!!😊