#3 Letters of Love - A SwaRon FF

nish22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

What Happens When you move into a new house and Find a Box of letters addressed By Someone called "Your Future Wife" And Addressed to "My Future Husband"?! What if you know that person?! What if She happens to be your New Best friend?

INDEX:

Part 39 - Page 2
Part 40 - Page 14
Part 41 - Page 28
Part 42 - Page 40
Part 43 - Page 50
Part 44 - Page 60
Part 45 - Page 70
Part 46 - Page 80
Part 47 - Page 88
Part 48 - Page 103
Part 49 - Page 116
Part 50 - Page 135

Edited by nish22 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nish22 thumbnail
THIRD THREAD?!?!? *Rubs her eyes in disbelief* Wow!!
 Im extremely Happy that My story has come sooo far!!! 
Thanks a Lot!!

Everyone who I send PMs to, Everyone who Read 
this as a silent reader, Everyone who comments,
 Everyone who Spams and 
Everyone who Loves me sooo much!!

I know that I was not much active in the Prev. Thread both 
with the updates and with the replies... 
But you guys know right I had my exams.. 
But Now M back!!

I am Extremely Sorry for that and Promise to be better Now!! :P

I absolutely Love you all and Esp. DKT!!! :D 
You guys have Grown soo biig :P LOL!!

Thanks a lot again..

Regards,
Nisha...

AND NOTE GUYS:

Since I am going out of town for 4 days!! Rachitha a.k.a Rachz Shall be updating on my behalf.. She had very Strict instructions from me to follow!! So Better keep Commenting Like the Awesome people I know you guys Are!!! :P Thank you for cooperating!! And Also Keep the comments pouring if you want updates!!! :D 

I shall be back on the 2nd of April!! :)
nish22 thumbnail
@Sree Thanks a lot doll.. I couldnt let anyone else be the mystery girl.. NO WAY!! And I replied!! :D And Thank you sooo much!!!!

@Tania and @Lovely Thanks guys!! :)

@Tanuka Yammy :P Niice name.. And thanks :)

@Shanu di @Abi di and @Shivani Thank you!! :D

@Prachi di And @Asma Thank you so much :)

@Vaishali Thank you girl.. And Exam Went Awesome... Atleast the last one.. Finally FREE!! Hi5?

@Meevee Sorry didnt know ur name :( And yes i know.. Thank you soo much!!

@Manu di Well Ill try to Explain.. Swayam gets a text asking him to come to this kindergarden place and in the shadows a girl comes and kisses him.. And then this Chapter Cont... Did you get it now?

@PC Heya!!! I know na? Soo cute!! And I REPLIED!! All of you stop giving the SAME damki!! :P

@Madz Thanks re.. I loove it when you loong comment the only thing is I Never know what to reply though.. :P And I cant Wait!! :D 
nish22 thumbnail
And then The Spamming Shuru!! :P LOL!!!

Sree, Srishti, Madz and Neha!! My Spamming queens!! 

First you guys decide to reply for all my comments and then you guys start songs?! :P Loove it.. Too bad I missed it...

Madz Do do a VM I wanna see.. And you guys are very bad!! You all think i dont read the comments!! M hurt!!! đź’”

Neha Oh I didnt Unreserve it?! LOL!! Will Do it ASAP!! And FYI Even u didnt UNRESERVE UR res comment for the last Chapter HAH!! :P

And then I had no clue what you guys were Talking about!! :P You lost me There!!!

@Surbhi Im definitely doing that!! But Might take sometime cuz I have to Hunt for ur replies... But will do it for suure!!!

AANDDD!!! Phhewww!!! Done Replying to all!!! Noone can complain now!! HAH!!!
shaani2209 thumbnail
Congo girl......and yeah god bless u...love you for this FF...Edited by shaani2209 - 12 years ago
Congo on the 3rd thread Nish !! You and DKT deserves a round of applause !! Keep writing ,updating and be kind to DKT in this thread...Dnt demand much...Keep Rocking...Love you loads 🤗
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congrates nish for the third thread !!;):)
nish22 thumbnail

CHAPTER 39:

SHPOV

Simmi opened the door letting me in out of the cold and told me Swayam was in his room and had been there all afternoon. I nodded and headed up.

I quietly knocked then tried opening the door, but it was locked. Looking at the doorknob, I realized it was the same so I jiggled it a little then lifted up and turned the knob clockwise causing the door to open.

Swayam was on his bed looking lifeless. I quietly closed the door then sat down on his bed.

Groaning, he angrily said, "Simmi, I don't want to talk about Sharon or any of this stuff. Can you just drop it and leave me alone?"

"I could, if I was Simmi, but either way I can go." I told him starting to stand up and leave.

He flipped around on his bed to see me getting up.

"You don't have to go…" he trailed off quietly.

I shrugged. "It sounds like you want to pout and wallow for some reason, and while you're cute when you pout you're no fun when you're in one of these moods. And anyways, I just wanted to drop this off and see if you had made one, but I'm guessing no from looking at you in this pitiful state."

"Shar…" he sighed.

"Save it." I warned.

"What'd you bring over?" he asked, still lying on the bed.

"The list of my loves that you told me to write out. I was bored during Rey's appointment and made it for you."

"Oh, thanks." He said with a small smile as I walked back over to his bed.

On my way, I tripped on one of his shoes and ended up landing on top of him on the bed.

"Sorry." I mumbled as I began to get up, but his arms snaked around my waist causing me to fall back down on him. "Swayam?"

He pulled the rest of me onto the bed and held me tighter to him. I figured he wasn't going to let go anytime soon, so I shifted myself so I was more comfortable. He ran his fingers through my hair and twisted strands around his fingers lazily as his thoughts were a million miles away.

"Sharon…" he paused, "what if—what if…you did something you really regretted and don't know if you can make it right?"

I moved my head so it was tilted toward his. "Swayam, we'll get over our fight in due time, like we always do."

"No Sharon, I'm not talking about our fight. I'm talking about something else."

"Swayam, you're being cryptic. If you need to get something off your chest then just tell me. You know I don't like it when people beat around the bush. So either tell me what you're talking about or else drop the subject." I told him firmly.

We lay there in silence for who knows how long, his fingers tracing unknown patterns on my back.

"How's Rey?" he finally asked, breaking the silence and changing the subject.

"He's okay. His follow up appointment was today and then they're going to call him saying if their original assumption was true. If it is, then he'll go in for a treatment plan. I went with him today, and I may end up going with him to all his appointments if he wants me to. Are you going to okay with that?"

"Maybe." Swayam sighed.

"Maybe?" I asked.

"Yes, maybe."

"That doesn't give me a good answer. Are you going to be okay with me being there for Rey or not?" I asked again.

"Maybe."

"Swayam!"

"I don't know it'll depend."

"Depend on what?"

Swayam stayed quiet as his fingers wound through my hair then moved from my hair to wrapping around my torso and holding me tightly. "It depends if we're going to stay together and if I'll ever get to see you anymore." He whispered almost silently.

I looked back at him, then moved off him and sat up hoping he'd do the same. Thankfully, he did.

I stared him straight in the eye. "Swayam, if you want to stay together then we will. If we stay together then of course I'll make sure to see you and spend time with you. What kind of girlfriend would I be if I didn't? Rey is one of my best and closest friends. If Simmi got cancer, wouldn't you want to be at her side?"

He nodded. "She's my sister; I couldn't let her fend for herself."

"Exactly. Rey is the equivalent of a brother to me. You should know that by now. Now imagine if Simmi got cancer and the day she found out, Nilesh broke up with her then dumped her and my house to deal with everything on her own, and didn't bother telling you about anything that happened even though you all are close friends."

A look of recognition appeared on Swayam's face. "Kria broke up with him then dumped him at your house to deal?"

I nodded.

He put his forehead on my shoulder. "I'm the biggest jerk. Why are you still with me after everything?"

I smiled. "I have my reasons. You just have to figure out what they are."

He lifted his head up. "So you don't hate me?"

"No, you're fine. I'm still a little frustrated that you jumped to conclusions so quickly, but I suppose I would have too."

Swayam smiled and cupped my face in his calloused and warm hands then kissed my forehead, and whispered, "Thank you."

I smiled then noticed it was pitch black outside. "I gotta go."

"But baby, its cold outside." He whispered smiling.

I smiled. "But I've gotta go."

"But baby, its cold outside." He repeated.

"My mother will worry."

"Beautiful, what's your hurry?"

"My father will be pacing the floor."

"Listen to the heat kick in." he said with a chuckle.

"But I really should hurry."

"Beautiful please don't scurry."

"I simply must go." I told him.

"But baby, its cold outside." He sighed.

"Yes it is honey, but I've got to go." I told him as I stood up and wrapped my scarf around my neck and shrugged on my coat.

Swayam walked me to the door. "Can I pick you up in the morning?"

I nodded. "Sounds good, I'll see you tomorrow, and look over my list and make your own! I want to start on the project as soon as we can." I stood on my top toes and kissed his cheek.

"Bye baby." He smiled.

"Bye." I waved as I left and got into my car.

Enjoy guys... I'll let you know how im gonna update for the next 4 days as you all know M going out!! :)

kritzzz_ArSha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
First 2 comment !!!loved the update!!
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing...luved it...n congratss for the 3rd thread
Edited by lovely7010 - 12 years ago