Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WanderingBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
  CONGRATULATIONS AND CELEBRATIONS!!!!!!PARTY!!!πŸ₯³The third thread...finally!!!!Yippiee!!!Let's see if we can make to the fourth one...which I am pretty sure we will...πŸ˜‰...I am so sorry Nish for being super-irregular on replies...Coming to the update...Swaron patch-up...yayy...*spins around*...I absolutely loved the one-liners at the end...they were so witty and cheesy at the same time...Finally...our 'majnu' understood the Sharon+Rey bonding...I guess Rey also owes an apology...Till then "lost in Swaron dreamland"...😍

PS-Have a safe and happy journey...will miss you...πŸ€—...I want a rply to my comment next time you come online...SOON!!!!!!(I haven't got reply for my last three comments...in case u didn't notice)
PPS-Sorry fellow DKT members...*holds ears*... Couldn't join you guys for spamming yesterday...all thanks to...12 hour power-cut..😭
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaron95

arre meri Srish...yeh nahi dekha tune?

@PC Heya!!! I know na? Soo cute!! And I REPLIED!! All of you stop giving the SAME damki!! :P

PC tera hi to naam hai...jhali

ahem ahem *clearing throat*
woh toh...umm..main...
arre haan, maine apko bataya nahin, I have "holiday blindness"..jab bhi holiday ata hai mera ankhon ki batti gul ho jati hai...isliye mishtake hogaya...
πŸ˜ƒ
Radioactive. thumbnail
Nish, sowiiee, mujhse galti ho gayi...i didn't see ur reply, maine bola na.. "holiday blindness"...sorry...thnx 4 d reply... :)
Sree... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srishti_SwaRon

ahem ahem *clearing throat*
woh toh...umm..main...
arre haan, maine apko bataya nahin, I have "holiday blindness"..jab bhi holiday ata hai mera ankhon ki batti gul ho jati hai...isliye mishtake hogaya...
πŸ˜ƒ

arre yeh to ek nayi bimaari hai...πŸ˜†
Sree... thumbnail

Originally posted by: WanderingBeauty

CONGRATULATIONS AND CELEBRATIONS!!!!!!PARTY!!!πŸ₯³The third thread...finally!!!!Yippiee!!!Let's see if we can make to the fourth one...which I am pretty sure we will...πŸ˜‰...I am so sorry Nish for being super-irregular on replies...Coming to the update...Swaron patch-up...yayy...*spins around*...I absolutely loved the one-liners at the end...they were so witty and cheesy at the same time...Finally...our 'majnu' understood the Sharon+Rey bonding...I guess Rey also owes an apology...Till then "lost in Swaron dreamland"...😍

PS-Have a safe and happy journey...will miss you...πŸ€—...I want a rply to my comment next time you come online...SOON!!!!!!(I haven't got reply for my last three comments...in case u didn't notice)
PPS-Sorry fellow DKT members...*holds ears*... Couldn't join you guys for spamming yesterday...all thanks to...12 hour power-cut..😭

ohh NISH very bad...you didn't reply to Sheena..very bad very bad...

and its ok you didn't join us...power cuts are horrible...
Radioactive. thumbnail
@Sheena aww..poor you...no probs...d next time she comes we will pester her into replying to u too. :)
Sree... thumbnail
sheena join us at manu di's ff..if you want...

link...
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update nish:) loved the swaron convo and the part where yammy was making sharon stay back !! but when will shar tell him that she was the girl that kissed him ?? waiting for the next update
Sree... thumbnail
RACHITA...come online and update...pls pls pls...

Originally posted by: nish22

And then The Spamming Shuru!! :P LOL!!!

Sree, Srishti, Madz and Neha!! My Spamming queens!! 

Neha Oh I didnt Unreserve it?! LOL!! Will Do it ASAP!! And FYI Even u didnt UNRESERVE UR res comment for the last Chapter HAH!! :P

Thnku thnku from DKT ...And I forgot to edit it...Sorry !!..but I have done it now and you toh still havent Edited ur post on my FF !!