#2 Letters Of Love - A SwaRon FF

nish22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

What Happens When you move into a new house and Find a Box of letters addressed By Someone called "Your Future Wife" And Addressed to "My Future Husband"?! What if you know that person?! What if She happens to be your New Best friend?

INDEX:

Part 21 - Page 2
Part 22 - Page 8
Part 23 - Page 11
Part 24 - Page 19
Part 25 - Page 23
Part 26 - Page 27
Part 27 - Page 32
Part 28 - Page 45
Part 29 - Page 51
Part 30 - Page 62
Part 31 - Page 65
Important Note - Page 73
Part 32 - Page 78
Part 33 - Page 83
Part 34 - Page 87
Part 35 - Page 97
Part 36 - Page 111
Part 37 - Page 115
Part 38 - Page 125

Edited by nish22 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nish22 thumbnail
First of All, 
I would like to thank everyone who have loved this Fic and Have continuously Read it. Thanks all for supporting me through this.. I owe you guys a lot..

I would Also Like to thank My Very Own DKT (Dimaag Khaaying Team) - Srishti, Sree, Neha, Madhura, Asma, Sheena And others too.. Sorry Its impossible to remember all of you..
If it wasnt for you guys I would hardly be updating so fast.. Probably
one update a month!! Thanks a Lot!!

Do keep reading this Constantly I promise not to Let you all down!! 

- Nisha!
shaani2209 thumbnail
way to go gal...congrats for the new tread...and plz update soon...cant keep -ve things in mind...love ya for this FF...god bless u shoni...Edited by shaani2209 - 12 years ago

Congrats Nish on new thread...Love your FF and thnku soo much for all the credit you have given to DKT...we desreve that..And thnku to you too,you deserve it too :)

Edited by -Nia- - 12 years ago
LadyStark thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread Nish ! You're FF rocks ! 👏
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Speech bhi bana liya. Gud gal...!!! i, as i have said before, am no good at making a speech. So I'm just giving you the plain old Congratulation & your FF roxxx re...!!! Keep up the good work. (I knw its piddi) :D
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats on ur new thread.
and a wonderful speech  nish
Phosphenes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Congooo on the new thread! love Letters Of Love! :)
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ahem. i know i said wouldn't ask for more & i'll keep to my word & not be persuasive about it. But just for information sake, when will you update?
nish22 thumbnail
With The joy of the new Thread!! :P 

CHAPTER 21:

SWPOV

Sharon had been extremely standoffish all last week and especially today; ignoring anything I said or giving me short answers. It frustrated the living daylights out of me. Why couldn't things be the way they were at the hospital; carefree, flirty and fun?

I was still continuing to ponder this as I heard a car pull up to the house. I rolled off my bed and saw Simmi getting out of Sharon's truck. I flopped back on my bed bummed Sharon isn't staying or even staying hi.

I stayed on my bed starring at the ceiling when I heard the back door slam hard and Simmi march up the stairs. Maybe Sharon pushed her buttons, or Nil didn't want to go shopping with her. Wouldn't that be something?

Instead of hearing footsteps go to Simmi's room, they came barging into mine. The door flung open and hit the wall with force, probably leaving a dint.

"What the heck Simmi?" I asked annoyed by her rude behavior.

"I should be asking you the same thing!" she yelled furious.

"What are you talking about?"

"You have Sharon's letters and you've been reading them! Do you realize how sick that is Swayam? They were meant for her future husband! Now some guy who has an obsession with her!" she screamed, leaving me speechless.

"Wh-what are you talking about Simmi?"

"Don't you dare play stupid with me! We live in Sharon's old house; you are taking residence in her old room. You found her box of letters! Swayam, she knows! She's known since she brought you back from the hospital! Go figure she's been acting distant. She's beyond mad at you! You betrayed her trust! Do you even realize how huge that is? Swayam, she was this closet o telling you she loves you and seeing if you wanted to try a relationship. And you know how huge that is coming from her!" Simmi continued, screaming at me.

My eyes were wide and I kept running my hand through my hair. "She-and-love? I-I-uh-she knows everything?" I managed to stutter out.

"Yea Einstein and she wants her letters back." And with that, Simmi grabbed one of the two identical boxes on my desk and headed back downstairs and out the door to Sharon's truck.

I didn't know what to think. Sharon knows everything, everything. I am so screwed. No wonder she didn't want to talk or have anything to do with me in general. There is no way I can fix this, is there?

I swung my legs off the bed and put my head in my hands. I had no clue about anything anymore.

"You feel like a jerk, don't you?" Simmi asked from somewhere in front of me.

"Yea, I do. Thanks for the reminder." I said sarcastically.

"If it makes you feel any better, Sharon is willing to give you a second chance."

My head shot up. "Really?"

"Yea. I don't know why, but for some reason she's willing to give you a second chance."

My body began to relax. "I'm going to go-"

"Oh no you're not! There is no way you're going to go talk to Sharon right now or even for a good long time for that matter! She'll approach you and talk to you when the time is right, for her!"

I nodded. "So am I still allowed to hang out with our group and be her partner in photography and everything?" I asked, desperate to spend a little time with Sharon, even if it was just two minutes.

"Of course Swayam, don't be an idiot! Things will go on as normal, but you just can't flirty with Sharon. Okay?"

"Yea, of course, that'll be normal." I grumbled.

"Chin up, it'll be okay." Simmi said before she skipped into her room.

I sat for a while trying to figure out how I would ignore everything I felt for Sharon. I got up off my bed and picked up my box of letters, or what I thought was mine. It was heavier than I remembered. When I opened it up, I wanted to shoot Simmi. She gave Sharon my box!

Without thinking, I barged into Simmi's room as she was watching some MTV show and painting her nails.

"You idiot!" I yelled. "You gave Sharon the wrong box of letters!"

"What are you yelling about? I gave Sharon her box of letters!" she yelled back confused.

"No, you gave her my box of letters you nitwit!"

"What do you mean your box of letters?" Simmi asked intrigued.

I rolled my eyes. "From the start, I decided I'd write a letter back to whoever originally wrote the letters. At first I had no clue it was Shar, but I soon began falling for this person and Sharon. Once I figured out it was Sharon, it was like a huge added bonus. Granted, I probably wasn't ever going to let her know, but I liked the idea.

"Anyways, my box and her box were both on my desk because I had put a few of my letters I wrote in the hospital in it before you barged in. Generally Sharon's box is the only one that's out, but obviously today it wasn't, and when you grabbed one of the boxes you grabbed mine and gave it to her!"

"Oh, snap. Well it serves you right." Simmi told me as she continued painting her nails.

"That's it? That's all you're going to say?"

"Yup. You screwed up, you fix it."

"I screwed up? You were the one who gave her the wrong box! You're at least going to help me fix this!" I exclaimed furious.

"And what do you want me to do Swayam? Sneak into her house ninja style in the middle of the night and switch out the two boxes without her knowing?" Simmi asked, still focusing on her task at hand.

I smiled. "Thanks sis for volunteering."

"But-I-suggestion!" Simmi exclaimed.

I shrugged. "You volunteered, you get to do the task." I told her as I began walking out.

"Hold up! I'm not doing it alone. You're coming as well!"

"And what will I do? Distract her if she wakes up?"

"Exactly." Simmi smiled.

Around midnight, Simmi and I stealthy made our way out of the house, Sharon's box of letters in hand, and drove to Sharon's house. Thankfully there was a tree by one of Sharon's open windows. Simmi and I quickly climbed up and peeked in. Much tour dismay, Sharon wasn't asleep, but working on her laptop instead. Simmi's eyes were wide as she looked at me in shock.

Simmi mouthed, "What should we do?"

I shrugged. I had absolutely no clue what we should o but wait. And that's exactly what we did, for three hours!

Simmi and I stayed put in the tree the entire time, not knowing when Sharon would ever decide to finally call it a night. For part of the time, Simmi had a huge smile plastered on her face as she watched Sharon.

"What are you so happy about?" I asked quietly.

She just shook her head no, but kept smiling and starring at Sharon's back.

I directed my gaze to the same place and realized why she was smiling so much. Sharon was photoshopping the picture of her kissing my cheek in the hospital. The picture was unbelievable; no wonder she didn't want me to look at anything she had taken those days. My eyes ended up drifting off a few minutes later to the familiar box of letters sitting beside her.

Finally, Sharon closed her laptop, but she opened my box of letters and took one out, slowly unfolding it and reading it. Her eyes became wide as she continued reading it, then a smile began spreading across her face. She folded the letter back up and went to her bed and crawled under the covers. Once again, she opened the letter and reread its contents, smiling even larger than the first time she read it.

Sharon turned out her lamp then turned on her side and her breaths began to become large and even.

"What do you want to do?" Simmi asked.

"I guess nothing. Either she'll give back my letters or not. Regardless, I'll give hers back tomorrow at school or something." I told her with a slight smile on my face.

Simmi nodded then began climbing down the tree. I looked one last time at Sharon for the night and whispered, "Goodnight Sharon, sorry for all of this. I never meant it to be like this."

As I began climbing down, I heard Sharon softly whisper, "Love you too Swayam."

I couldn't believe what I had heard! Her few words gave me a hope that had been diminished earlier today.

"What are you so happy about? You didn't get your letters back." Simmi asked as she started the car and began driving home.

"Nothing. It's cool Sharon has my letters, I owe her for reading so many of hers." I told Simmi.

She nodded, and we were back home within five minutes.

I crashed in my bed and quickly fell asleep with a smile on my face from Sharon's words.

Next update ONLY TOMORROW!!! :P