Jamuna Paar

good concept lovely hero boring heroine

looser01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
saw it for the first time
concept is good hero is good looking can act lovely eyes 
heroine looks dull not her voice as well no x factor to her only they had got some one else show would be doing much better heroine is not at par

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Dharampatni-- thumbnail
hey looser01,

Welcome here :)

well, that is just your opinion and i respect ur opinion coz this is a forum where every1 can share own views and we all respect of every1 and their views :) but My views are different than yours :)

I find Hero,heroine and whole cast doing great..they are performing well, and regarding voice, read this article Imagine's Jamuna Paar lead voice to be dubbed...

In short, I want to say that I am in love wid show and hero,heroine :)
seelaks thumbnail
Expecting more from Vidhi 😊 . She is a convincing new-comer. Her character is introvert , may be thats why you feel like that. As the show progresses they may show bubbly side of Vidhi alsoπŸ˜†
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Vidhi's character is too demure...she can be shown to be more independent...otherwise the show is good...😊
hookedonGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes she is shown as an introvert, but due to her step relatives and her father.  If Nani, mother and sister's influence wasnt there on all the time she would open up. 
Hopefully now that she has finally spoken up everything should be okay and with Bijju's friendship they will rock together
akshleenkaur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think it suits   her character ...!!
Edited by akshleenkaur - 12 years ago
Actually she has a nice smile...but sorry she...CANT ACT...and its very obvious...in some scsnes she is completely expressionless and smiling for no reason...even in a silent introvert character...u hv to act...she is preety but i m sorry Bijju is a brilliant actor...and its such a shame tht she is the opposite...if thy got someone btter...the show wud hv done better...few examples r sanaya whio did gunjaan...in mjht...or perneet who did Avni in love ne...both the charater were introvert...but these actresses ACTED and did a fabulous job..
--Dharampatni-- thumbnail
Guys..

i  think b patient give some time she will give ther best i hope as she is new it happens...the girl is cute ..
i found d gal very adorable n pretty ..i thnk v shud wait fr few epi. Im sure she will rock ..

(please No offence to any1 )
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I think here is the answer to that according to the producers of the show

In our quest to become the perfect soul mate for the love of our life, we often end up changing ourselves only to realize, that the one we loved never wanted us to change. Come 27th February, Imagine TV along with Rajan Shahi's Director's Kut will present to its viewers a fascinating new love story 'Jamuna Paar'. The daily drama will take viewers through a beautiful journey of a girl, Vidhi who transforms herself for love and the boy, Bijju, whom love itself transforms.

Jamuna Paar captures the stark difference that lies between two prevalent cultures in Delhi, each vibrant and lively in its own way but markedly different from the other. The show traces the love story of Vidhi – a talented, yet shy, behind-the-scenes fashion designer, and Bijju - a free spirited, carefree yet very talented boy who is part of his family business of weaving.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/news-releases/11253-imagine-tv-presents-a-fascinating-love-story-from-jamuna-paar.htm

Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Dharampatni--

Guys..

i  think b patient give some time she will give ther best i hope as she is new it happens...the girl is cute ..
i found d gal very adorable n pretty ..i thnk v shud wait fr few epi. Im sure she will rock ..

(please No offence to any1 )

Piya  I agree with you yaar, give her time she will def blossom in a wonderful actress. I think she is real pretty with beautiful eyes. Birju tho mashallah 😳