Weekend dose :) last updt pg 60

-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello guys πŸ€— how are u all?? Hope you all r doing good, im opening a thread after long time as its weekend so thought to write something .. not that good & also short but still?

Index

"Days become longer when he is not around", after finishing her household works Navya thinking to herself waiting for him , Kash sath hote tum mere har pal, tum nehi ho paas par tumhe mehsoos karti hu mai pal pal..thinking about those moment she spend with Anant her life, her soul her everything. suddenly she realize the wind blowing & its raining she went to the window to shut it but as few drops fall in her face it remind her those rainy moments she spend with anant, that thought bring a smile on her face she bring out her hand out side of window to feel the rains, after some times her heartbeats raises as she realizes he is presence, he ws very close to her bring slowly hold her hand & also start to feel the drops of rain,navya was feeling shy and asked

Navya: whn did u arrive??sorry I didn't notice

Anant come closer to her ears & whisper

Anant: when you were lost in this rain,

Anant continue  

Anant: I know how much u love rain so do I than what r we waiting for lets go & feel the rain completely

Navya got lil confuse, anant hold her anant & jst asked her to follow him, navya also followed her without asking any ques, Anant took navya to their buliding's terrace it was still raining & they were standing on the terrace's door anant asked navya to step in but she ws feeling hesitate but Anant drag her in to the rain & now both r in rain, njoying the rain fullest J  suddenly Anant's eyes fall on navya who ws lost in the rain completely njoying by getting her sight he was totally mesmerized & was staring her, after some time navya notice it & asked

Navya: Anant aise kiya dekh rahe ho?

Anant didn't say anything jst staring at her & taking every step toward her navya ws got lil nervous & also stepping back suddenly she about to slip & fall but anant hold her from waist tightly,navya was scared so see closed her eyes as she thought she might fall but in few sec she realized tht two strong arms wr holding her tightly,navya open her eyes & look at anant both share a sweet eyelock, Anant make her stand and she was about to leave trying to rid of anant, but she found a pull on & realize anant was holding her hand,

Navya look at him & asked y he was holding her hand & they should go now otherwise will catch cold,still anant didn't say nothing jst pull her toward him Navya fall on his chest ws lil shy not able to meet her eyes with him anant still staring at her

Navya(lowering her eyes): why u r staring at me like this?

Anant: look at me navya,

Navya: if u ll stare at me like this I wont b able to look at u

Anant then make navya to look at him by holding her chin & then hold her cheek with his both hand

Anant: I ws staring at u thinking how lucky im to have u in my life ,I ws staring bcos I want to fall in love with u again & again & u knw what? I can spend my whole life like this..

Navya blushed & anant placed a kiss on her forehead navya ,then on her nose & then about to kiss on her lips whn navya close her eyes anant stopped there with a naughty smile & said

Anant: I guess u r right we should go down now..

Hearing this navya open & got embarrassed,she ws blushing a lot..

They went downstairs both were fully drenched  navya took towel & was wiping Anant, whn he stopped her & wiped her with that towel navya ws blushing navya took the towel & said

Navya: enough please now go to washroom & change the cloths otherwise u ll got cold

Anant went from there with a naughty smile

Navya was serving food still in wet cloth, anant came out of the washroom & went to the kitchen whr navya was standing he hold her frm back & placed a kiss on her shoulder

Navya: Anant what are u doing, I have served food, lets have it, I hv made ur fav allu matter

Anant: no I dnt want to hve it

Navya: then what u want to want

Hearing this anant come nearer to navya & said

Anant: something whc we couldn't complete in the terrace

Navya blushes & said

Navya: Anant tum bhi na??

Anant: main bhi ma kiya navya??bolo ?

Navya: bohat besharam hogaye ho, saying this she was continuing her work whn anant hold her by her arms, and make her to face himself,

Navya: anant yeh kiya kar rahe ho,

Anant: did nothing yet, but nw ll do..saying this he locked his lips with her & they share a passionate kiss.

i really dnt knw wht I wrote was it romantic??or good?? Im soo confuse jst wrote something because have promised someone that I will write something soon J

Edited by -Liana- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awsome yaar ...it was Sooo romantic. 😍
-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

thanks alot glad u liked it

Originally posted by: samrutha

Awesome yaarπŸ˜ƒ

thank u soo soo much ur appreciations means alot
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awesome post liana...i think i saw such a post of yours months ago...ur too inactive...i'vs sent to a pm...pls reply k...it was indeed romantic one dear...super...
diyah_us thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
excellent post wish v could get to see such scene in navya
Sohal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Super DUPERLIKE Post yaar...after long time...πŸ₯³
🀣
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wowiii so romantic, i wish i cud c dem practically in dis manner..
Abommi thumbnail

wow liana awesome dear...πŸ€—

is this liana???

Thaniyah_K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
brilliant post!!
mehbubarahman01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail