Edited by ggimara - 12 years ago
Ultrachic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
superb and romantic update...πŸ‘πŸ˜³
Parmasone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wowo really good liana love it so cute:)
coolfathema thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very good Dear,,,,,, awesome post,,,,,,,πŸ‘
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Superb yaar luv ur weekend dose posts.It helps us through the boring weekends.Thanks and keep writing them plz. πŸ˜›
-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

thanks to each & everyone for taking out some time & reading this thread ur comments & appreaciation sorry due to less time couldnt reply u guys individually  hope u understnd

another weekend is here so im back with the dose he he he hope it wont turn in to over dose πŸ˜†

before i start i have to sing the song "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U.. HAPPY BIRTH DAY DEAR JABI HAPPY BIRTHDAY to u πŸ‘ today is her bday she is my friend & also mem of IF

I wish you fine and simple pleasures.
I wish you many years of laughter.
I wish you all of life's best treasures.
I wish you happily ever after!

have a wonder ful bday & year ahead

Still they where in the beach looking at the sunset sitting beside each other holding hands it was getting dark so they dcide to go back to their home swee home :) anant woke up first & then give his hand to navya navya smile & hold his hand & stand then they both went to their home while going home they saw an ice cream stall & navya was asking to hv it
anant bought 1 purposingly & said his pocket is empty so they hv to share then both share same icecream, thn again they wr going to thit home whn Anant naughtily said he could easily buy 2 icecream but he want navy to share so he lied to her, hearing this navya bcom lil angry & start slapping on his shoulder anant tried to escape frm her while he ws going to bump with a vehicle navya got scared but pulled him & hug him tightly, she ws hving lil tears in her eyes & anant ws lil surprised & confuse
Anant(holding navya's hand & making her calm): whats wrong navya look u saved me
Navya(tightening her grip):i ws scared,for a sec i thought i ll lose u
Anant laugh: pagal ladki itna pyaar karti ho mujhse (holding her face in his hand making her to look into his eyes)
Navya: khud se bhi ziada
that make anant also emotional so he also hugged her tightly after a while navya realise they where standing in the street
Navya: anant this is nt our home we r in the street everyone staring
Anant: let thm,we r husband & wife we r not doing any crime,
navya giggle & said
navya: still mr majnu we should knw our limits
Anant: ok (in a sad mood)
then they reach home , dnt have electricity
Anant: crap!!back to home but no power uff
navya: its reguler na pls hold the torch of the cell & let me open the door
they enter to the room & it was tooo dark, both tried to searh for candle & finally got one & lit it up anant ws holding the candle & navya lit it, anant ws staring at navya which make her blush
Navya: aisw kiya dekh rahe ho
Anant: tumhe
Navya: pehli baar dekh rahe ho kiya??
Anant :jab bhi dekh ta hu aisa lagta hai k pehli baar dekh raha hoon
navya blushed & put the candle on the corner & was about to leave whn anant hold her hand come closer to her & whisper in her ear
Anant: aur candle k roshni mein aur bhi jiada khubsuraat lag rahi thi
Navya:anant tum bhi na, all the time think about romance, electricity nehi phir bhi tum bilkul pagal
Anant: pagal to hu tumhare pyaar mein
navya went near to the window & opened it soft breez wr blowing, she felt it for a sec & about to turn whn she ws stopped by Anant, Anant blocked her way both were facing at the window,Anant put his chin on navya's shoulder & said,
Anant: lets b here for some while the wind is soo good,
navya: hmmm
anant rise his chin frm her shoulder & slowly placed a kiss on her shoulder,navya closed her eyes
Navya: anant again!! what ws this
Anant nothing , they look at each other & laugh.
Navya: now its too late im feeling sleepy dnt think electricity ll come now,
Anant: hmm i also think the same..
then they both went to sleep, navya put her head on Anant's arm & anant wrapped her with his anothr hand..

guys i knw this part not tht good,kiya karu at present dimag mein kuch achha a nehi raha but as i promise to write something thts y i wrote :)

BinuShoba thumbnail
Frst Happy Birthday to jabi :) Wish all ur comes trus on ths day :) Keep smiling..

Awww my sweetheart... Awesum update... :) boring weekends, missing our AnYa a lot... so litl sad.. but ur update made me happy... Bighugs fr ur update... well written.. i want ths kind of scenes in our show... Loved it...
Edited by binucse12 - 12 years ago
Kayal_SHAMYA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey dear its very cute and lovely update ya... Its first step to romance naπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Loved it.. I know u ll update further... waiting for heavy doseπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by Kayal_SHAMYA - 12 years ago
neelima_menon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing update dear😊 ur posts conveys so much emotions, i hav read them b4 too i became activ in d forum few days bac so couldnt comment on ur earlier posts. ur posts al ways gives me lots of happiness...hats off 2 u πŸ‘ i can clearly imagine our ANYA wen i read them...😳
momorockz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
lovely lovely liana
m waiting 4 ur weekend dose but navya 2 din on air nahi hota so dose 2 din ka hona chahiye na