Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
aaahaaa romantic washroom drenching scene, m already picturizing anya in dis scene...😍
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Omggg..
Proud to have u as my di...
Multi talenteddd...
Ur agreat writerrr as well...luvd itt
Well writtennn
Hmm...anodar ff writer in da makngg...:-)
Srry fr late reply..dunno hw i missed dis out...:-(
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know what to say..I'm speechless.fantastic fabulous awsome mind blowing...jithni thareef karu kam hai.
Hope we get to read more of ur fantastic ff soon.thanks yaar. πŸ˜›
sweety71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Pls continue for the coming weekend.  Thanks
Magical_NaiRan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘liana dear dis is just awesome dear
i want first rainm sequence in our show
and the last scne also dear as all said u becom e the write of pur shopw dearπŸ‘
jaopakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow! Liana, hats off to u...
U should send the Link to Anantika...
I'm serious, Dear.
Want something like that in the show...
-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

weekend is here i knw almost getting over but still thought y not time pass k liye scene continue kare i mean my thread weekend dose πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ he he the famous bathroom scene jiska intezaar hum besharam log karte karte thak gaye par woh nehi aya 😭last scene ws they wr in shower getting drenched & Anant sealed his lips with navya's with a passionate kiss now continuing

as they broke the kiss both where breath less, navya ws feeling shy & want to escape but anant still not ready to leave her,navya ws trying to leave when she lost her balance for support she clutched anant's shirt which  make anant's shirt's button to get broken nw he ws bare chest ☺️ , anant hold navya frm her waist & make her stand straight
, navya nervous & also shy anant still in a naughty mood, he came closer to navya's ear & whisper huskily

Anant: look what u have done, i told u not to escape from me, but u tried,no use dear of running away from me
navya still tried to go from dear, anant hold her hand & pulled her hard towrd him which made her get bumped on him,her back ws touching his bare chest,which creating a sensation on navya, Anant slowly remove the hair frm her back & places kisses on her back & neck, navya ws getting bekaboo but she knows how to control her emotions, tht time she got an idea she also came in to the naughty mood she turn around to Anant with a naughty smile & then hold anant's face with both hand, making anant all shocked he never seen navya's this avatar,
navya(in a husky voice): hmm u r right i lose & i ll do wht u want me to do but for tht u hv to close ur eyes
anant being a sweet hubby blieve her & close his eyes then navya slowly put her hand on anant's & hand & slowly remove his hand frm her waist  & push him lil &
run saying
Navya: now u lose
Anant open his eyes getting mad over Navya & his foolishness
they both running every where, anant chasing navya, navya laughing finally he caught her & lift her
Navya: Anant im sorry pls pls let me down
Anant:no i wont do the same mistake,
Navya (pleadin): pls
Anant: no, u cheated with me now u hv to pay for it
Navya: im sorry pls forgive me, i accept i lose
Anant: good girl, but thts not enough
navya lil confuse: what u want
Anant: today whole day u have to do whatever i asked u to do, u cant refuse me, if u agree thn only i ll let u down
Navya lil scared but hv no way so she agreed & then Anant let her down,
they both change their wet cloths & now navya went to the kitchen for preparing launch but lil scared as anant ws giving her killing look & she ws wondering dnt knw wht he ll dmand

navya ws about to chop the veg whn anant came & stopped her frm chopping
navya: what r u doing?? let me cook
Anant put his finger on her mouth & said
Anant: no ques only follw my order ur punishmen remember??
navya give a helpless look, anant hold her hand  said
Anant: today is sunday & i hv dcided we ll spend our whole day out
Navya: but bahar jayenge to kharcha hoga & we cnt afford tht?
Anant: uff navya tum kyun bhul jati ho tumhe punishment mili hai u cnt argue with me for tuday samjhi now lets go
they went out had launch at a dhaba, in the late afternoon anant took navya to the juhu beach where they did lots of masti like splashing water on each other making sand castle now it was almost getting dark both got lil tired & sitting bside each other looking at the sea,in peach
Navya: Anant u said its my punishment but i didnt feel like it was
Anant look at navya & smile
Anant: can i give such punishment which cn hurt my love
this words brought tears in navya's eyes, Anant wipe thm off py kissing on those tears & said
Anant:pagal ladki y u r crying?? if u ll cry thn it ll b like punishment for me pls dnt cry..
muskuradoo in b , navya smiled & hugged anant tightly

im not good in writing dnt knw if i hv written something wrong if i did thn sorry

Kayal_SHAMYA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I loved it dear.. especially when navya makes anant fool and his punishment ( I excepts something naughty dearπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†) continue dear... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Edited by Kayal_SHAMYA - 12 years ago
sweety71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good one Liana.  Pls continue.
momorockz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
superb liana ye dose daily dia kro u r superb writer dear
loved this one very true we r waiting 4 this scene
 he he the famous bathroom scene jiska intezaar hum besharam log karte karte thak gaye par woh nehi aya 😭