Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
awww romantic fall, i went to fantasy world of anya picturising...good one...
Ultrachic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
romantic one...really loved it a lot!!
do cont. it soon!!
Kayal_SHAMYA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG OMG OMG dear I dead to just read... Wat ll do if v hv this in our show🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 Its out of word dear.. U make me feel that i m watching this on screen😍 Loved last part dear ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
Rachits thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Woow.. Liana lovely update.. 👏 👏 👏

Always love to read ur imaginations.. Lovely and so decent.. Like our Anya..

Liana u r a ⭐️ ... Ur post again reminds me Anya's SR..

keep continue  writing...
momorockz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
superb liana loved it very much thanks 4 this sweet cute romantic post keep posting
neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
very romantic post dea...loved it❤️
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awesome neetha di...so romantic and lovely to read
BinuShoba thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG dead... Awesum Update my sweetheart... wow Lovely AnYa scenes... Itz so cute... soo romantic... Loved it lot... ☺️ Big hugs fr u my sweetiii🤗🤗 pls if u can continue ths but later...
-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

weekend is still on so thought to give another short & besharam update he he he so tht u guys can imagine AnYa till tomorow 6 pm 😆 b4 tht i need to thank each & every one for liking & commenting on this thread thank u sooo sooo much ur appreciation really means alot to me & sorry tht i couldnt to everyone individually shortage of time

Its SunDay :)

another lovely morning is here (each & every morning bcom lovely & special as AnYa open their eyes in each others arms) navya was sleeping putting her head on Anant's chest & hugging him tightly Anant ws also holdin her with his one hand, navya open her eyes slowing & smiled to see her angel sleeping jst like a baby.. suddenly she a naughti thought came in to her mind she start to ticlking him with her hair Anant ws getiung disturbed & got uo he said,
Anant: Navya, wht r u doing?? u disturb my sleep nw i ll teach u a lesson saying this he jst put her on the floor & tht time their door bell ring anant hd to leave her navya jst run to the washroom & Anant went to see who it is

the door open & there were ARR standing but seeing Anant they all bcom shocked Appy & Ritz hv her mouth open & ranbir took Anant in to the room
Ranbir: yaar Anant whts wrong with u??kuch to sharam kar,
Anant to totally confuse, by ths time navya ws came out of the wash room & both Appy & Ritz start giggling
Navya: Hi guys what a pleasent surprise:)
Appy: Hum to tum do no ko surprise dene k liye aye the but khud surprise hogaye
Appy ritz share a high 5 navya totally confuse then Appy Ritz signled her to look at Anant She looked at him & got embarrassed as anant hd some lipstick marks on his face & neck, anant still clueless
ranbir: arey apna shakal dekh mirror mein
anant went & find out wht the reason of everyone's laughter he got embarrassed & rushed to the washroom navya follow her to the door & asked to take the cloth & towel
gang whr laughing navya couldnt meet her eyes with thm to ignore the situation she went to the kitchen for breakfast, Appy & ritz follwed her & start teasing there, mean while Anant ws out of the washroom still embarrased & ranbir's weird smile makin him mad,he ws glaring at him
navya: guys breakfast is ready lets hv it
they all sitt together navya bside anant but not meeting eyes with him & other wr laughing looking at thm
Navya: guys tum log yaha suubha subha achanak?
Ritz: nw u two r busy with each other but we miss u guys so thought to disturb u guys
Navya: aisi koi baat nehi guys u r takin it wrng
Appy: woh to yaha a hi hume pata chal gaya tha (tryin to stop her laughter)
Anant: guys bohat hogaya cn we hv our breakfast plsss
then everyone bcom lil calm & start to hv the breakfast, while having breakfast they hd some good time nw it ws time for gang to leave..
Ranbir: ok guys nw we r going to u cn continue ur work #wink
Anya blush they all hug each other & bid good bye, Anant closed the door & give a killing look to navya,navya got scared & & was steping backward ,Anant was coming forward finally she dnt hv any place to move she bumped with the wall
Anant come closer to her & blocked her way with his two hand he was really very close to her
Anant: Aaj tumne meri neend kharab ki
Navya: haaan, in nervous tone
Anant: tumhari wajah se aaj sab log mujh pe has rahe the
navya: To?
Anant: Tum ne mujhe aaj bohat sataya hai ab tumhe bhugatna parega
saying this Anant lean closer to navya left no place between them navya jst turn her face on side & closed her eyes,it ws her right side of her neck whr anant kissed passionately navya open her eyes & look at him
Anant: tumhe kiya laga main tum pe haath uthaunga?woh din ane se pehle main marjana chahunga
hearing this navya cover his mouth with her hand.. then anant kissed her palm
Navya: aaj keh diya dobara kavhi nehi kehna, saying this she hugged him tightly
Anant again in naughtu mood,
Anant: well ma'am apki saza abhi tak puri nehi hui ,infact saza ka kuch bhi nehi hua
navya confused : matlab??
Anant: matlab.. saying this he was about to catch navya but navya ran n he chase her to escape frm him she rush in to the washroom but b4 she could lock it anant opened & entered navya again going ck ward & anant taking steps closer to her mistakely navya's hand went to the tab & the shower ws on navya got dreanched & Anant also went into the shower he hold her tightly bu her waist & she clutch his shirt's coller, Anant came nearer to her ear, her heartbeats raise high & she unable to breath
Anant(in a husky voice): now there is no way left for u, u cant escape from me...
Navya in a low voice: Anant pls let me go
she tried to leave but he stopped her by her waist
Anant:No navya i cnt let u go.. accept u lose
while saying this anant way rubbing his nose on her face,neck & hair.. making her all over bekaboo again.
still she manage to speak & said
Navya: no anant  its getting aftrnoon so please we ll b late
Anant(again on her ear): dnt worry navya no one is waiting for us,we wont be late
saying this he took her face in his both hand & sealed his lips with her..

Kayal_SHAMYA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🤢🤢🤢 In romance dear... I wannaaa shout loudly as i want these scenes in show and i wish u to become writer for our show dear... U know I lost into that, its too short but very powerful attack of romance dear... still trying to write something but could't get exactly😉😉😉 fantabulous update again dear.. I lost in last part... I think u stopped na.. U ll cont again😉😆😆
Edited by Kayal_SHAMYA - 12 years ago