Users

Frequent Posters

soniadutta thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
really very romantic hopes we get 2 see like this in NAVYA too
Kayal_SHAMYA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww Dear after long time really dose from U sweet heart๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— I  just loved the whole core... I wish to tweet this to writer and ShaMya as tey alw luking for decent and passionate love๐Ÿ˜‰ But i want somewat lengthy one dear.. cont na...
Anisha06 thumbnail
wow!!! liana vy nice dr..  ๐Ÿ‘
..gracie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome superb amazing romantic post๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘
Hi_Friends thumbnail
liana..nice๐Ÿค—..written like poem๐Ÿ‘..your words descriptions were too good.๐Ÿ‘
kpm_madhu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow...superb...loved it๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘
-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@everyone thank u soo soo much for appreciation each & every comment means alot to me ๐Ÿค— encourage me to write more

@Siona yes dear after long time i hd open a thread,i want to spend time here but unable to do so ๐Ÿ˜” & ys i got ur pm & also reply to it do chck it ๐Ÿ˜Š
@Anu di yse it is me ๐Ÿ˜Š

Continuing..(i jst stooped there but then Kayal, she wants more he he)

as they broke their passionate kiss navya turn into red in shyness, couldnt met her eyes with anant & anant ws having a naughty smile on his face suddenly Navya sneezed & Anant realised tht she didnt change her cloth yet..
Anant: Navya what is this??u didnt change ur cloth,go & change it otherwise u ll bcom sick
saying this he pushed her toward the washroom.. by this time Anant thought to arrange something special for her

whn navya get out of the washroom she was amazed to see her sweet hubby's sweet arrangement he jst placed a small box in the middle of the kitchen floor there was candle on it & the food was served.. & anant ws there sitting,waiting for her Navya came nearer to the place, with a smile on her face
she came near & asked sweetly
Navya: yeh sab kiya hai?
Anant stand frm tht place & went to navya & hugged her frm back,put his chin on her shoulder
Anant: A small try to make u happy
Navya was touched with his sweet gesture& lean her head on his chest they both were closing their eyes feeling each others presence in each other sometime, after sometime anant speak
Anant: Navya?
Navya:hmmm
Anant: lets have our dinner,otherwise it ll get cold
Navya open her eyes & smiled,then both had their dinner Anant fed navya & navya fed anant,both shared some cute moment & the b/g music my heart goes dhin tana plays
after having dinner Anant helped navya to clean everything navya smiled at anant & placed a kiss on his cheeks whc make Anant really happy in happiness he hugged navya tightly they both look at each other & smile.. navya break the hug & was about to leave whn she feel a pull frm back  navya look at the direction & find anant holding her pallu navya tried to make free it frm him but he ws not ready to do so,he pull it hard & navya lose her balance she fall on anant but this time anant couldnt balance himself so he all on the groud & navya on him, anant's face wr covered with her hair , navya remove thm frm his face & they share an eye lock navya ws trying to get up frm him but he ws holding her tightly so she ws unable to get up ,
navya: Anant please leave me,let me get up
Anant: i didnt hold u, to leave u & u knw tht very well
tht make navya blush,anant still had the naughty smile on his face, he hold navya more tightly & get roll down nay navya was on the floor & anant on her,navya ws really shocked with his this act,nw Anant & navya was lookin at each other anant,navya's hair were falling on her face anant softly remove thm from her,with his touch navya's heartbeats were raising & Anant could feel it as well, anant slowly start kissing her forehead, then her cheeks, her neck navya ws carsing his hair, navya also placed kisses on anant's neck &chest which make Anant go more bekabooo... then the candle faded away.. samajhjo โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ cnt write isse jiada

Hi_Friends thumbnail
nice imagination...๐Ÿ‘
Anisha06 thumbnail
liana plzz keep writing u r superb๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Parmasone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
been missing ur romantic posts Liana:) Glad u r back with a really nice one:)) Plee do cntinue thz love thm alot