Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shweta211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

OK girl….firstly I love ur FF…its amazing…makes me go awwiee . I know you like long comments…but I mostly read from my cell…and its impossible to write em.. not only do I read the updates but the chat as well…J i love the innocence of teenage…breath of morning air…and yet the very strong bond swaron share…alien understanding..and oh my god…swayam…I m in love wd him again…I don't have much room u knw..i m olready in luv wd d seraial one…;) even I want bedtime stories…why get angry with the nurses…its not their fault…:P  I love the letters…and though Sharon is perfectly right in her place…please don't keep swayam sad for long…can't bear it…:P and the best part…she is obviously upset with him but she knows she won't be able  to  keep it up  for long…loved d.. "once we make up".. anyway girl…keep going…I would love to get SHPOV more…and um…sry but can I ask..please throw some light on  the Swayam -Simmi bond a bit…I mean its impossible that swayam would not think of her after the accident right..?? I love this …I love swaron…and love you for updating quickly and not making me wait..:P

-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the pm and this update.
it was very cute update.
hope to get againa loads of update 2morrow too.
JugHo786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
wow!!!! pehle 4 back-to-back super rocking updates!!!
upar se tumhare ff ka 2nd thread!!!!
double dhamaka!!!!!
really loved it nish...
rachita_1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Superrr!!!!!!! Loveee the updatee!!! Btw, My guess wud hv been correct!!!! :P

Swayam is sooo cutteee yaaa!!!!

And congrats on a new threadd!!!!!! Thanks for the updatee tooo!!!!!!!!! Lotsaaa loveee...
Gratitude_Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
love it ...love it... love it...
eep sharon loves  swayam 
we want update we want update 
Sree... thumbnail
Nish this is beautiful. Glad u updated ...this was so beautiful...its so nise to read this...loved when sharon said "I love you" and swayam said gud night...although swayam was guilty i loved every bit of it...and as i said before..i really love simmi...she is on of the best characters and No one can be the best except SwaRon...loved it.thans of the credits...and i must say i'm a proud DKT member...love you...

As it seems you didnt read my earlier comment i think i'll post it again.

Nish you made me cry...now i know why Shaani di didnt want this update...but ya i love reading sad parts..and after every night there is a new dawn so i hope the new dawn bring a new ray of hopes and Sharon and Swayam make up...love you and do update fast cause i cant hold on to sad parts for very long...love you nish...

love you...

manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is amazing... Jusyt like totally amazing... Now sharon has swayam's letters... This is so much fun... Cant wait for tomorrow...
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
phew!!!! im done read all the 4 updates at a stretch...awesome mindblowing,,,,,,,,,luved them...n i luved the bonding u showed between sharon n simmi...
puja_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congos fr 2nd thread...
Awesome update...luvd it...:)
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nish first of all a hearty congrats for ur new thread!!
U completed it in shortest time!! The best part is u update all days and so many parts..hats off to u..and ur creativity ki u have wrote so many chaps before hand.
Thank u..Nish for mentioning my name in DKT..and DKT rocks..and we will continue our work...and force u to upd!!
Hi5 all DKT members..love ya guys. Today so many upds..u guys rock..was a bit busy last 2 din.
Coming to your ff..now Nish
Beautiful is an understatement trust me..and so is superb!! The way ur thoughts and creativity flow and way u picturise things..take a bow!!
I just love the way u describe things..and with so much ease and fits in the lifestyle and characters so damn well.
I srsly feel ki am an invisible person seeing swaron and every1 and what they do..and their expressions.
I can actually picturise it..as its a movie or real thing going in front of me.
Acc to me..this is a very difficult part that the author shows u the world frm his eyes and so perfectly that u feel u r a part of the story.
So applause for u girl!! You rock..and I love u!!
I love this ff too..ofc and do i need to say am addicted to it!!
I wanted to tell u this..and new thread so right time.
Srsly am out of words to praise a part sometimes...ya always!!
Thank u for this wonderful ff.

Chap 21st was awesome..was waiting for this..shar reading swayams letters..and love the bond in simi shar.
I love the way sharon meets all her friends back.
i guess b4 u drive me out and get bored of my essay i must stop.