Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nish22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: swaron95

Nish this is beautiful. Glad u updated ...this was so beautiful...its so nise to read this...loved when sharon said "I love you" and swayam said gud night...although swayam was guilty i loved every bit of it...and as i said before..i really love simmi...she is on of the best characters and No one can be the best except SwaRon...loved it.thans of the credits...and i must say i'm a proud DKT member...love you...

As it seems you didnt read my earlier comment i think i'll post it again.

Nish you made me cry...now i know why Shaani di didnt want this update...but ya i love reading sad parts..and after every night there is a new dawn so i hope the new dawn bring a new ray of hopes and Sharon and Swayam make up...love you and do update fast cause i cant hold on to sad parts for very long...love you nish...

love you...

Awww Sree.. Im so happy to have you on DKT!! :P And sorry about missing the comment but i didnt comment on anything in the end of the last thread! *Holding ears and puppy dog face* And Did u like really cry?! :O I loove you moore!!!
nish22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manasie

This is amazing... Jusyt like totally amazing... Now sharon has swayam's letters... This is so much fun... Cant wait for tomorrow...

Thanks Manu di.. :)

Originally posted by: lovely7010

phew!!!! im done read all the 4 updates at a stretch...awesome mindblowing,,,,,,,,,luved them...n i luved the bonding u showed between sharon n simmi...

One go?! Awesome re.. and thanks!! :)

Originally posted by: PD_puja

Congos fr 2nd thread...
Awesome update...luvd it...:)

Thanks Puja!! :D
nish22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Nish first of all a hearty congrats for ur new thread!!

U completed it in shortest time!! The best part is u update all days and so many parts..hats off to u..and ur creativity ki u have wrote so many chaps before hand.
Thank u..Nish for mentioning my name in DKT..and DKT rocks..and we will continue our work...and force u to upd!!
Hi5 all DKT members..love ya guys. Today so many upds..u guys rock..was a bit busy last 2 din.
Coming to your ff..now Nish
Beautiful is an understatement trust me..and so is superb!! The way ur thoughts and creativity flow and way u picturise things..take a bow!!
I just love the way u describe things..and with so much ease and fits in the lifestyle and characters so damn well.
I srsly feel ki am an invisible person seeing swaron and every1 and what they do..and their expressions.
I can actually picturise it..as its a movie or real thing going in front of me.
Acc to me..this is a very difficult part that the author shows u the world frm his eyes and so perfectly that u feel u r a part of the story.
So applause for u girl!! You rock..and I love u!!
I love this ff too..ofc and do i need to say am addicted to it!!
I wanted to tell u this..and new thread so right time.
Srsly am out of words to praise a part sometimes...ya always!!
Thank u for this wonderful ff.

Chap 21st was awesome..was waiting for this..shar reading swayams letters..and love the bond in simi shar.
I love the way sharon meets all her friends back.
i guess b4 u drive me out and get bored of my essay i must stop.

W-O-W!! 😲 Now i dunno what to say.. As much as i loove biiig comments it is a bit annoying!! :P Cuz i dunno what to reply.. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH MADS!!! 🤗 You should probably start writing something!! 😆 You write so big big na? So we would get super biiig updates!! LOL!! Anywho Looove you looades!! 😉
nish22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The007Shivani

Thanks for the so many chapters today sorry for commenting late actually was at school just came back but yes it was amazing and loved it and thanks for the pm and i guess that is just it

Originally posted by: 1D_D3-Crazy

first of all congratulations for starting a new thread, thanks for the 4 pms, i would have read them earlier but school and awesome updates :D

Thank you both!!
nish22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: partyprincess16

Nish, am sorry i have been MIA for quite a while with all the comments. I have my exams going on as well!  Nevertheless, i have always liked all your updates. So now am going to make it up to you with this lamba wala comment. 😃

First of all Congrats for the second thread! 👍🏼 

Thanks a lot!! :D And Ahh.. The Ever Eevil Exams!! :P

What can I say? They are beautifully written. 👏 The cute moments between Sharon and Swayam just make me go awww 😳 The small nok jhoks... OMG I Love it!! 😍 When I read that Swayam was in an accident, all i could think was oh no please dont let anything happen to him! 😔 

Noone can see anything happen to Swayam.. He is simply the best!! :D

You are able to convey the proper brother sister bond... I especially loved the dialogue in the last post when she says "And what do you want me to do Swayam? Sneak into her house ninja style in the middle of the night and switch out the two boxes without her knowing?"  That was funniest dialogue for me... 😆

M glad you liked it.. And hey one of mine too!! :P

I feel a slightly bit angry towards Swayam for not telling Sharon about her letters when sharon dropped him to his house.. But Swayam being Swayam can we ever be angry at him 😛 

Now i want to Thank you for being super speedy with the updates! 😃 But sometimes you dont update until DKT threaten you so am gonna join them too... You just cant leave us at a cliff hanger point! It leaves me frustrated and i keep thinking what will happen next? 😕

Not You too!! LORD!!! How many more people are gonna join the DKT!! :O

Please tell me when you will update next and Thank you for the PMs... I cant promise I will comment at every update but yes i will definitely comment once in a while. I will always like your updates too because i can do that! 😃

Good Luck with your exams! 😊

Thanks a loot.. And Hey its slearly Enuf even if you just read it all!! :D

nish22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaron95

Hello Nish...can you tell me at what time of the day you are going to u update??? pls update fast...and tell us the page also so that i can strat spamming...

love you...pls update fast...

Originally posted by: Srishti_SwaRon

Sme Q...whn will u update & d page number?? 

M Updating NOW!! :P
nish22 thumbnail

NOW!! PRONTO!! :P
nish22 thumbnail
Finally Done commenting.. Was supposed to do that last night but had a very bad headache!! :P Anywhoo.. Here it is!!

CHAPTER 22:

SWPOV

The next day, Sharon acted the same as the day before and I did what Simmi asked, I didn't try to bug Sharon or talk to her unless it was class related.

At lunch, the guys planned a game night on Friday to watch the Washington State Cougars play. We're going to make a night of it and meet at my house because evidently my mom can make the best food for this sort of thing.

Lunch ended and Sharon and I met each other in photography. Unfortunately, Tanya got it in her mind I needed a new friend..again.

"Hey Sway..." Tanya attempted to purr as she put her slimy hand on my arm. "I just wanted to let you know that I'll be here as you're recovering. I was absolutely stunned when I heard about the accident! I apologize I wasn't there to like keep you company at that dreadful hospital; I'm sure it was just awful like being there by yourself. I bet you like totally thought of me while you were there." She smiled, or grimaced, I couldn't tell which one.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes. "On the contrary Tanya, I didn't think of you a single time while I was there. And even more surprisingly, I had all the company I could have ever wanted. And just for the record, yesterday was my first day back, not today..but thanks so much for your concern. I'm sure you were worried sick about my absence in your pitiful life."

Tanya raised a drawn on eyebrow. "Oh really? Who kept you company? Kria, Rin-"

"Sharon." I answered shortly.

"Uh-huh, I'm sure that was like loads of fun there." She said bored.

"Yea, Sharon was terrific. She stayed with me from the time I was admitted to the time I arrived home and allowed to come back to school." I told her with a smug smile.

"I bet she just like felt sorry for you."

"Actually, I was genially concerned. Swayam is one of my closest friends, something I'm sure you've never been fortunate to have, and I wanted to be there for him when he woke up, wanted to hang out, work on homework, everything." Sharon butted in fiercely.

"No one was talking to you be-och!" Tanya exclaimed stomping her foot.

"Detention Ms. Gupta." Mrs. Martel said as Tanya turned to her stunned.

"But-but-but." Tanya whined.

"But, but, but, nothing." Mrs. Martel mocked. "Little do you know, Ms. Raiprakash kept up with all of her class work including this class and her extracurricular, and not only did she complete everything but completed it with flying colors. Unlike you who have been here the past two weeks and your projects have been more than lacking."

"But I had like cheerleading practice!" Tanya exclaimed.

"Is that supposed to impress me somehow?" Martel asked starring her down. "You've been in school perfectly healthy these last few weeks. Swayam on the other hand has not, and is actually ahead in his work, unlike you who has decided to slack off these past two weeks and occupy your time with a certain Mr. Crowley."

"I-uh-he's just a friend." Tanya stammered looking guilty.

"That's not what I thought when I saw you pressing him against a locker during lunch today. Unless of course, that's the way you all tell each other you're friends nowadays." Martel smirked.

"You know Tanya, I've never been attracted to you, and after learning this unsurprising piece of information, there is no way I would or could ever even consider dating you. You're repulsive, in more than one way!" I told her returning back to the current assignment.

"Humph. Well..I never wanted you either! You're too-too incredibly perfect in every frickin' way!" Tanya attempted to insult me.

"Right..well I'm glad you won't be bothering me any time soon. I really don't have time for you or your whiney friends."

"Amen to that!" Martel cut in laughing.

"You're siding with him?" Tanya shrieked.

"What does it look like? Now, get back to work." she said flatly.

Tanya plopped down in her chair and began quietly talking with her partner who she detests...or did detest.

Sharon and I began working on our project silently, still frustrated with each other, but she had given me a little more hope. She had stood up for me, or I guess herself, but she was still putting gin her two cents on an issue that didn't directly pertain to her.

The period ended and Sharon and I walked silently to our respective music classes. As we were getting ready to part, I pulled her aside and quietly and simply said, "Thank you."

She nodded then went into her class.

My mind was distracted the entire time I was theory. Mr. Wooten even commented on my odd behavior asking what was on my mind. I shrugged him off and thankfully the class ended soon.

As I left the class, Sharon was leaving hers as well. We walked in silence to our lockers to get our books then to our cars without looking at each other.

Before she got into her truck, I caught her arm and firmly told her, "We need to talk, soon."

She looked me squarely in the eye and slightly nodded before yanking her arm out of my grasp; then closed the door to her car, locking it and pulling out of the lot. Leaving me starring after her like someone in shock.

As soon as I arrived home, I trudged up to my-or Sharon's old-room and began writing two letters.

My Future Wife,

I want to tell you right now that I will screw up. I am not a perfect person. And while I'll think you are perfect, I also will know that you will have your flaws. Those flaws will make me love you even more! It's the quarks that make a person drawn to another.

Think about it, if you set someone up on a pedestal that's incredibly high, the first time they do something you aren't expecting, all the things you once thought will be taken away from you. But if you get to know that person, you'll love them despite their flaws.

I can't wait to meet you and get to know all about your flaws. I love you more than my own life and I can't wait for the day when I see your beautiful face smiling back at me. I love you, love.

Always Yours 'Till Death Do Us Part,

Your Future Husband

Once I was finished with my first letter, I immediately began on my second.

Sharon,

I can't apologize enough for what I did. Reading the letters you had written and set aside for your future husband was the worst thing I could have ever done to betray your trust. To be completely honest, I had no clue the letters were even yours until I opened one that began describing your friends and school life. By that time I was not only falling for the writer of the beautifully written letters, but also for my beautiful best friend.

Only one other person knew about the letters, and they didn't find out about them until I was in the hospital. Sanjana, my mother, scolded me for keeping them, but she was also happy that I had finally found someone I would be willing to share my life with. After reading your first letter (I went in order), I decided I'd write back to 'My Future Wife' whether it be to you or my real future wife.

Now with everything transpiring, I am giving you full right to read the letters I wrote, it's the least I can do. You may have noticed my now that Simmi grabbed the wrong box of letters; therefore, you have my box. Please don't worry, I haven't ready anymore of your letters since Simmi colorfully informed me that they were definitely your letters, you used to live here, and you not loath every fragment of my being. If I could, I would be mad at you, but there is no way I can possibly be mad or blame you for a stupid decision on my part.

I now am realizing that because of my decisions our friendship and potentially more have once again, shattered like an expensive, irreplaceable vase. But that this time, the pieces won't be as easy to put back together again.

I can only hope you can accept this sincere apology, but if you can't I understand. I just hope we can still be pleasant with each other in the future.

Sincerely Yours,

Swayam

Next update at 4 IST!! So keep commenting.. :D

Edited by nish22 - 12 years ago
india4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I read 18,19,20.21 at one stretch... sorry for late reply... once again great updates Nish 😊. Thank You so much for giving us nice FF.
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loved the apology letter

but the letter to the future wife abt the flaws was terrific.

where do u get these awesome ideas.

plz can i borrow ur brains for sometime :P

update quickly