Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
thank u for giving us such a sweet story. 
the ending was a bit rushed.
 i wud have luvd to read just one update on how they reacted once they understood that they preserved themselves for only eachother but then again...i'm a sucker. no matter how much u type...it's nvr enough for me.

thanx again dear for an adorable read.
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful updates..
all the MU cleared n geet a doctor..
luved the story...
thanx a lot for the lovely ff..

Craziest_MG thumbnail
like button not working.
Lovely
smallville thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome !!!
Loved it !!!
Blushingqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
love it muskii wonderful update muah
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update DI
loved the last part

Edited by Mariam94 - 12 years ago
Varsh.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
lovely...i specially loved the 6th part...where geet understands that why actually some rules were followed in shahgrah...awesome...u always  surprise me with everything u write..love ur writing and concepts to the core..its so touching always...hugs and kisses...thankuuu for writing ...keep writing on maaneet...:)
Shiya1206 thumbnail
Omg...nice update di...told it earlier also telling now also...making ASSumptions is just making an ass of ourselves...!! My..it was so easy na to link karan to Geet and Maan..damn...i was so sure ki woh unka hi beta tha!! Wah di...app kuch na kuch to hume sikha hi dete ho... :-)
Nice!!
Wow!! Superb ending Muski Di!!!

That was awesome!! loved it!

Omg Geet was sad that she may ruin his married life as she thought he was married!! Poor her!! She felt so sad and hurt!!

awww so sweet of Daadi eagerly waiting for Maan and her bahu rani sa Geet and even decorating the mansion!!!

awww Maan did come to her and asked sorry too !!!

haaayyyeee they kissed and both felt so peaceful to have each other in their arms!!!

OMG Geet stopped him and Maan was so saddedned!! She thought he was married and he couldnt even clarify!!

awww the residents respected their hukum so much that they were worried if they had a fight how cute!!!!!

OMG Karan was hurt and Geet thought if he loves his so this much then he too loved his wife!! Idiot Geet even from the residents there she couldnt get clarified that he isnt married!!

Bechara Maan was sio worried for Karan!! In few days he was so emotionally attached to him!!

Phew Finally Geet came to know about Karan's parents!!!!! awww they thanked Maan!!!

awww she ran and hugged him!!

Oye hoyyeee Karan and his attitude!! Learnt a lot from Papa hum pum he he!!

Haaayyyeee simply love Daadi's commennt!! In next 9 month she wanted a papa hukum kahne wala in the house awww!!!!!

awww Maan and Geet married and Dev and NT too!!!!

haaayyyeee they had a soon too and PAPA HUKUM MAAN AND BAHURANI SA GEET lived happily ever after !!!

loved this very much!!

pinkybedi thumbnail
Hey Muskan...
this was just like a fairy tale...
Simply Superb👍🏼