-inteha- maaneet SS LAST PART - 153pg mar15

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

me again with another SS..  sorry having too many in my plate ... waisen bhi readers want me to shut DA down.. kya karon.. this puchki na.. mujhe bahut pareshan kar raha hain...
there is lot more in DA..even after they confessπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
so just be there with me..

this one will try to finish it fast..

subha ke intezaar mein
diya yaadon ka jala liya
ashkon ka piya jaam
aur dil bhi jala liya
intihaa hui subha ki
intihaa teri hogayi
kis baat ka hamse sila liya
har raah hum nazrein bichaye baithe rahe
aa jao ki ab to ashko mein khoon bhi mila liya

Part 1

Maan Singh Ranwat... yah phir shahgrah ki hukum. A small village around 40km away from Jaisalmer.A very remote village. The whole of the village is literally owned by the royal Ranwat family.  Maan has done everything in his power to develop the village to the level it is now. Trying to have schools, colleges other facilities. The Ranwat family is treated with dignity & respect not because of their money or power its because the humbleness & selflessness the Royal family has shown towards the villagers for years.

Today the village is able to produce & export products only because of the support from the family. The different export companies Ranwat family owns helps the farmers to sell their corps through them.

Not that the ride have been smooth always. With the growth & development people have become more & more knowledged abt their rights & some times even try to act smart. One such difficult issue was today. One of the young farmer was not very happy with the monopoly Ranwat family enjoyed actually not even the monopoly that bothered him.. it was this God like respect they gave to hukum that irritated him. He was young.. just finished his education from the city.. kind of feeling of superiority complex... he managed to get few followers for himself & decided to not sell his crop to the Ranwat Industry.. his father totally disagreed.. the issue flared up & finally came  to Hukum's court for justice.

The law & order was very much there..but the villagers still liked to seek hukum's advice than reach police for any help. Even the police would blindly follow wat ever hukum said.

There was suddenly pin drop silence as Maan walked down the steps to meet the crowd. Non dared to look at him ..their eyes were glued to the floor in respect. Maan always wore only white kurta pyjama. For years people have not seen him in another shade.. though the village is full of bright colors. Royal family always wore such attire but never confined to white color... mano rango se bhi koi dil ki aah judi ho...

the case was presented to him. He silently heard the whole details.
He didn't say a word.. he just walked away & told the young guy to meet him in private.
Maan ' humne tho aap se kabhi nahi kaha ki hume hukum kahen
the guys head dipped in shame
Maan ' aap bahar jaake bachna chayen tho teehk hain... hume issen se koi aapathi nahi hain
aapka hi time aur paisa waste hoga .. transport main
jo bhi nirnaya len.. tol mol kar len.. baba yah hukum ke kahne pe nahi
baaki aap samazdaar hain
the guy immediately bowed his head hume maaf kardijiyen hukum
Maan ' aap hume Maan kah sakten hain
guy didn't even dare to look anywhere other than hukum's feet. He could clearly feel how foreseen & down to earth their hukum is. No wonder people still didn't mind following the old tradition of addressing the head of the family as hukum.

Rest of the day was as usual for Maan busy with work & more work. He didn't talk to anyone expect it is for work. He was seem little at ease only when he had his little brother Dev & sis Anni come around.
Dev is 20 & anni 15. both of them in studying in US staying with nanny pammi. He never wanted them to be away but he wanted to give them the best to them.

At night around 8pm... its almost dead in the village by then. Maan had just finished his dinner when his phone rang. The servant came & gave the phone to him.
Dev ' baba hukum
bahut badi problem hogayen hain u will have to help me
Maan cleared his throat
Dev ' baba hukum plz, mana nahi kijiyen ga bahut badi problem hain.. its like life & death problem.
Maan ' Nt se phir se jagda huwa kya?
Dev sighed ' nahi baba hukum uski parents actually parents bhi nahi uski didi
Maan ' umm
Dev ' baba hukum.. u know we have been living together.. now we r moving to California for our course
Maan ' umm
Dev ' his di she is not letting Nt come with me. She wants us to get married first.
Maan wondered if such people still existed in US.
Dev ' baba hukum.. hum assen kaisen shaadi karlen. I am not even settled now.
Maan ' wat does Nt have to say
Dev ' baba hukum main tho phir bhi shaadi ke liyen tyaar hoon... Nt is very clear she doesn't want marry until we finish our graduation.
Baba hukum plz.. aapken usken parents se baat kar lijyen.
Maan thought for a moment & then checked with his schedule ' I can come only after 2 months
Dev ' thats cool .. waisen bhi hume next session ke liyen hi wanha jana hain
Maan ' anni kaisen hain
Dev ' teehk hain baba hukum

after the call ' Dev excitedly hugged Nt.. baba hukum man gayen.
Nt ' I really don't understand this baba hukum of urs. I mean he looks & sounds so dam serious & impossible to match to, lekin wo humren relation ko lekin itne cool kaisen hain. I mean he doesn't mind us.
Dev smiled ' wohi tho.. humren baba hukum sabse hatken hain. He may be all that village types.. but he knows everything wat happens around. He doesn't like to tie anyone down..
nt smiled hugging him..  when he is so understanding..san tho aisen hi unse jud jaathen hain.
She just crossed her fingers kash di bhi itni modern hoti.. naam ke liyen she is born & brought up here.

Please like & love this one.. me need motivation
hope u like it .. & leave me lots & lots of comments with this new avatar of Maan as Hukum
the location is assumed to be really remote ok!! I know there is village ..but me not sure how remote it is...

lots of love
muskan

Edited by muskanp - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

index

Edited by muskanp - 12 years ago
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Congratulation Scraps

on the new SS

Am sure this too will rock like your other works!!!

once again 

Congratulation ecards

This seems to be totally a different story... maan as hukum and Geet as a conservative person...

eagerly waiting for more updates...

Edited by shrutheAjay - 12 years ago
awesoome..
fab...superb MUSKAAN..
thanx for another MAANEET story...
for filling our dull lives with MAANEET stories..
thanx a ton dear..
loved d first part..
do cont.soon...
Craziest_MG thumbnail
congrats for the new ss.
Interesting.
RaDMG25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome new concept would love to read more...thanks for still providing us with maaneet in your FF
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey a new SS from you... Excited muskan.. Marking it for a later read... . Congrats πŸ˜Š
Yellowtullips thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new ss di.
Thanks for another maneet story..
Nice concept di...

tich.1990mg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
awesomeee di,,,,,, πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ waiting for next abhi se πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
rupzloveu thumbnail
awesome start...
loved the concept...
n another mannet ss yipeee
thank a lot...