Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khush94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
⭐️⭐️⭐️sorry for late comments. it was just awesome dear. loved it a lot. i was really getting bored today and this was a perfect treat . continue soon and pm me when you update⭐️⭐️⭐️

these stars are for you dear because you are the rightful owner to this
khusam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
How u all write dis typ of fabuls n rokng ss u know u write.such a beautiful ss jst brilient n plz updt soon n pm me m watng fr yr pm buddy
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh loved it! Love Maanvi's dailogues :p Please continue soon:) Thanks so much for the pm & do pm me 4 the next update.. ugh! Stupid exams at college.. Finally I managed to read your lovely ss:)
isha.raj_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow..thats great cant wait to read next part...plz pm me
Ladybug10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is so very fit. Great. Kudos
VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome! Please pm me when you update.😊
hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys im back...thanx for ur amazing responses and here is part 2:
Kya tumhe yaad hai...
Din voh bade haseen the Raatein bhi khushnaseeb thi Tune hi jeevan mein laaya tha mere savera
Kya tumhe yaad hai...
Virat slowly sang while following manvi...on the side manvi wa melting she knew that if virat kept on singing like this she would break down and virat would never leave her (yeah right...he wouldnt still leave her)
Manvi:tum thori deher ke liye chup nahi ho sakte kabse dekh rahi hoon gaana hi gaa rahe ho mujhe yahaan se nikaal na hai meri maadad karlo
Virat: ded futiya tumhari mere saath koi world war ki dushmaani hai main gaoun (sing) ya haasoun usse tumhe kya wese bhi tumhe meri kya parva hai
Manvi:jus shut up tumhare liye toh-
Maanvi was interrupted by a huge bang she jerked and noticed a old man about 40 standing infront of her armed wiv a gun she screamed...
Manvi:VIRAT!!!
Virat immediately turned around and saw jaiswal wiv a gun in his hand pointing towards maanvi he ran and...
Manvi:virat!
Jaiswal had fled he aimed to shoot manvi to take revenge from viren but instead he shot virat but luckily it skimmed past virat's left shoulder so it didnt harm him much...
Whereas maanvi was torn she couldnt see virat like that she quickly made virat sit against a rotten well while she ripped her saree pallu in half and began wrapping virat's wound
Manvi:mujhe marne dehte tum ne aisa kyun kiya? Pagal ho? CHEP tumhari zindagi bohat keemti hai tumne aisa kyun kiya?
Virat:I LOVE YOU isliye aur agar pyaar karna pagalpan hai then i am pagal aur haan ainda tumne marne ki baat maat karna warna-
Virat was interrupted by maanvi's sudden break down and full of warmth and love embrace which he was dying to feel and have...
Maanvi:virat tum aisa kyun kar rahe ho? Tum jaante ho ke main bhi tumse bohat pyaar karti hoon lekin haalat ki wajah se hum dono ek nahi ho sakte...tum yahan kyun aiye? Maine tumse shaadi karne keliye inkaar karliya hai aur waise bhi ab vadheras mujhe apni bahu nahi maanege kaskar ke tab jab mein ek rape victimn hone se baal baal bachi tum-
Virat: Maanvi! Woh tumhara past hai jise mujhe usse koi farak nahi parts understand! I know its hard for u but its better to embrace me your future and live a happier life then live in the past doing the same mistake as i did and suffer by becoming a zinda laash(corpse)
Virat faced maanvi looking eye to eye he spoke...maanvi was emotionless she didnt know how to react she wanted to embrace virat as her future and present forever but...She couldnt forget her past when swamini bua's nephew tried to rape her during her di's ghod bhari no one believed her except for viren virat and jeevika virka couldnt speak they believed maanvi but they were the perfect ideal family orientated obediant couple they remained mum but virat he believed maanvi completely he thrashed the b***** for trying to sexual assualt his would be wife his love his obsession his chaudhrain
Virat: maanvi come back please
Virat's husky voice managed to bring her back from her flashback and she stared at him blankly...virat failed to undestand her emotions but all he knew tht he loved her and he would to anything to get her back...
Maanvi got up she turned around and walked away she wanted to hug virat wanted to listen to everything he says but she knew that the vadheras wont even accept her...her thoughts trailed off but soon all she focused on was a beautiful voice which she has heard many times before but she paid more attention on the lyrics...she turned around and faced him noticing that he was already so close behind her he put his hands slowly around her waist and sang in his husky voice...
Jaage jaage rehte the, khoye khoye rehte the
Karte the pyaar ki baatein
Kabhi tanhaai mein, kabhi purvaai mein
Hoti thi roz mulaaqaatein
Teri in baahon mein, teri panaahon mein
Maine har lamha guzaara
Tere is chehre ko, chaand sunehre ko
Maine to jigar mein utaara
Kitne tere kareeb tha
Main to tera naseeb tha
Honton pe rehta tha har waqt bas naam tera kya tumhe yaad hain...
Virat gaze fell upon maanvi's big brown eyes which sent a intoxicating feeling to him he felt so calm staring in her eyes but he could sense her pain and how much she is fighting from inside to control her emotions she pushed him back and turned around he knew that he had failed failed to bring back his love now all he can do was jus DIE...his suicide instincts vanished when he heard a such a stunning voice that made him automatically turn around and look at maanvi passionately singing with non stop tears flowing down...she sang:
Haan mujhe yaad hai haan mujhe yaad hai
Din ke ujaalon mein, khwaabon khayaalon mein
Maine tujhe pal pal dekha
Meri zindagaani tu, meri kahaani tu
Tu hai mere haathon ki rekha
Maine tujhe chaaha to, apna banaaya to
Tune mujhe dil mein basaaya
Pyaar ke rangon se, baheki umangon se
Tune mera sapna sajaaya
Tere labon ko choomke
Baahon mein teri jhoomke
Maine basaaya tha aankhon mein tere basera
Kya tumhe yaad hai..
Virat suddenly began singing they sang wiv each other after ages the last tym the sang wiv each other was on their confession time...
Virat: haan mujhe yaad hai haan mujhe yaad hai
Maanvi:jo bhi kasmein kahi thi humne
Virat:waada kiya tha jo milk
Maanvi:tuhne hi jeevan mein laay tha mere savera
Virat: kya tumhe yaad hai
Maanvi:haan mujhe yaad hai
They stopped singing unknowingly they were so close...

Thats it guys for today im changing this from a ss to a ff cuz this is definately no short story...please like and comment those who wish to be pmed if im nt already ur buddy then send me a buddy request it will make life so easier thank u soo much
[/B][B][U][/U]
sonika_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey it was really ammazing . I loved the wwhole concept so update soon.
preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it... waiting for more...
snehaluvmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I justlove ths song my favrteu
u puctrised itso well
loved it
pm me when u update