Virman FF jo bhi kasmein.Part 16 page 37 updated

hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Virman FF jo bhi kasmein...
Hey guys this hooria a new ff i have decided to write on my fav virman i may continue this as i have alot of ideas in my mind but only if i get enough comments so silent readers plsz comment:
Jo bhi kasmein kahi thi humne vaada kiya tha jo milke tuhne hi jeevan mein laaya tha mere saveera...kya tumhe yaad hai?
A tear dropped down her tear streaken face the past holded a lot of memories kuch khatti aur kuch meethi...
Maanvi:virat baas karo i cant take it anymore what are u trying to prove by singing to me???
Virat was mum he didnt want to answer that question because he knew maanvi knew that answer herself but she was repeating the same mistake he did of putting ur life on hold over the past...
Maanvi:why dont u understand i dont belong here jo bhi hua woh sab meri vaajah se hai mujhe yahaan se jaana hai thats it
Virat: JUS SHUT UP GET IT? What do u think of yourself we are in the middle of nowhere and u think im guna let u go??? Maanvi forget the past theres-
Maanvi: forget the past? Huh easy for u to say ur a man but for me...its nt that easy...tum saamjhte kyun nahi mera yahaan se jaana hi bethaar hai
Virat:tum kyun jaana chahati ho? Hum saab tumahre-
Maanvi: tum saab logon ke liye mein jahan rahi hoon mere izzat pe jo daag hai woh kabhi mite ga nahi...agar mein yahan rahoungi toh vadheras aur meri Di ko kitni baadnaami milegi joh main nahi dekh sakte
Maanvi choked on her tear as she turned around to face virat she saw he was not there she looked around but all she saw was a ring laying perfectly beneath her foot she slowly picked it up and closely gazed at the ring and remembered...
...Flashback...
Maanvi:virat yeh ring kis ka hai?
Virat:tumhe iss se kya?
Maanvi:oye bade chep ho yaar sirf ring ke bhaare mein poocha kisi ka gaala(neck) toh nahi kaata badtameez kahin ka
Virat:baas kar meri dadiuma uff bandhariya kitna bolti ho break nahin hai
Maanvi:hai na car mein joa jaa kar lelo
Virat:shut up psycho
Maanvi:chep ahkri baar pooch rahi hoon yeh ladki ki ring tumhare paas kyun?
Virat:theek hai baatata hoon yeh ring mein uss ladki ko doonga jo meri life partner kehni ki haqdaar hogi jise mein bohat pyaar karounga jisse mein kisi ko share karne nahi doonga woh officially sirf aur sirf meri hai aur jisi mein itna pyaar karounga jitna romeo ne juliet ko nahi kiya heer aur ranjha ne nahi kiya aur raj aur simran ne ddlg mein nahi kiya
Maanvi:kya yaar laambu itna senti menti hone ki kya zaroorat thi?uff rola diya na bandar
...Flashback End...
Maanvi realised that the ring belonged to virat so she began to look for him but she couldnt see him until she heard a little sob she turned around and saw Mr Chep sitting under a tree wiv a TEAR carefully letting loose out his eye it hurted her to see him in soo much pain...But her life had ended she knew their love had no boundaries but she knew she couldnt remind him about their beautiful confession nor their beginning of love or else he wouldnt let hHer go thinking about going maanvi realised she couldnt go anyway they were stranded which meant her virat in a jungle full of ROMANCE...
She turned away trying to find a route out but her generousity wasnt allowing her to walk off as she couldnt see others in pain - manufacturing default she turned and tip toed towards virat hoping to talk some sense in him so he can let her go but she knew very well it wouldnt be easy past will never let her go so easily...
Virat:maanvi your only thinking about ur bad part of the past not the good am i anything for u?? I know how u feel but maanvi wen im willing to accept u knowing everything then who is bua and who is dadaji? Tum apni future ko kyun ruin kar rahi ho?
Maanvi:virat u kno very well what ur importance in my life is but i cant ruin your life im no one nor a chaudhary... Plsz understand me
Virat: jao badhariya main tumhe nahi rokhunga but remember sherni akhir mein apni hi virasat mein vapaas aati hai dont worry when ur jaaneman is here
Maanvi knew very well that if she stayed here any longer she would melt so she got up and said "Chalo virat raat hone se pehle hume yahan se nikalna hoga kaal afternoon ki mehri flight hai chalo"
Virat ignored her as he watches her walk a few steps he knew her too well especially her melting voice which sounded so sexy to him his sobbing face turned to a love striken face with his 400,000v dashing smirk
Virat: jus wait and watch maanvi tonight u and me in a jungle aaj jungle mein mungle hokar hi rahi ga dont forget that this sher wants its sherni back and woh saath nibhane ke kasmein jo humne kahi li thi ab mein tumhe unki yaad dilounga dont forget yeh pyaar na hoga kaam
Kya tumhe yaad hai kya tumhe yaad hai
Virat began to sing and flirtiously walked toward maanvi...

Plsz comments high heels and criticisms are always welcomed plsz let me know whether i should continue and remember if u want me to pm u send me a buddy request it will make life a lot easier...
Hint: next update will be on saturday hopefully gt exams on thursday and friday so now chance til 2 days
...HOORIA...

Index:
Part 1 page 1
Part 2 page 3
Part 3 page 4
Part 4 page 6
part 5 page 7
Part 6 page 9
Part 7 page 11
Part 8 page 15
Part 9 page 17
Part 10 Page 19
Part 11 page 22
Part 12 page 25
Part 13 page 28
part 14 page 31

Part 15 Page 34
Part 16 page 37Edited by LuvVirManNiShal - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahzia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's great! :D u should continue! M looking for ur next part :)
GigiP thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved it
continue soon :)
sonika_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hood I loved it
U gotta cont this it's really amazing
I really liked the concept
And update the next part by Friday orelse m gonna kill u
ShivRajput thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3