Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
wow, again virman nok jokes with virat's pain and happiness..
loved it, thanks for the pm and continue soon
triguns9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i just read all your parts they are AMAZING MAN !! LOved it continue soon yaar caNT WAIT !!  What an awesome update !! and dont forget to PM me !! Edited by triguns9 - 11 years ago
Angel4Love thumbnail
amazing update as alwayz...juz luvd it...plz plz plz pm me wen u update...i cn't wait 4 da nxt 1...😊
hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Guys im back after 4 Months lol sorry guys i was busy reading those beautiful VirMan FFs and had loadsz of revision to do and now i am in year 11 so im packed with too much revision again but my dear friend PM-ed me and then i remembered that i havent updated so im really very sorry
So heres and update from me...
P.s: maya is not the donor jus to clarify

2 Days flew by so quickly the wait was finally over and the operation was finally today. Yes today was the day Manvi will be free away from cancer and will gain a new life. The donor who wished to donate his bone marrow to manvi wanted his identity to kept hidden so mamvi unfortunately couldnt thank that person however Virat managed to convey the message and the thank you through dr Manan.

Virat,Viren and Jeevika were patiently waiting outside the OT waiting for manvi to arrive no one else was there except for Virika and virat as it was a hospital too much people werent aloud
Manvi had jus arrived on a stretcher fear written all over her face
Virat: manvi are u awright?
Manvi: Hmm
No she werent awright virat could see it all he knew her too well he knew that through all he treatment her fear of injections, her fear of blood and her fear of dying was still there

Virat remembered that night
                   Flashback Start:
when manvi laid in her hospital bed gazing at the ceiling her eyes glimmered with water ready to fall any minute while virat jus stood beside her gazing at her trying to study her face understand the reason behind her teary eyes until she had spoke...
Manvi: virat u know whenever i used to think about death-
Virat: manvi please
Manvi: no virat let me speak
(Virat slowly nodded unsure of what she would say)
Whenever i used to think about death it all seemed normal to me as everyone dies one day maybe mines is early than others but atleast when i die i kno di has jiju but now when i think abwt death i realise how selfish i had become i only thought about di but u virat...
( manvi slowly got up with virat's support and faced him cupping his cheeks)
Ur have always supported me but i i jus forgot about when i die what will happen to u who will support u??? I dont wanna die virat i wanna stay wiv u i wanna begin everyday wiv ur smile and end everyday laying on ur chest please virat i dont want to die promise me virat u will save me u will support me u wont let me go promise me virat that if anything happens u will protect me promise me virat i dont want to die i want to see u become a successful singer i want to see di's child i want us to be together
Promise me Virat please
Virat: Manvi, I promise to save u from all protect u from every bad shadow love for ever i promise that all our dreams will come true i promise that u will get cured no matter what i promise!
               Flashback End

Virat: Manvi i will always be here for u and remember my promise dont worry be brave for our sake our future jaan
Virat grabbed hold on to manvi's hand tightly ensuring that he is there for her
Manvi lightly smiled as Dr Manan and the nurses had took manvi in the OT had began and Virat silently prayed for his wife, his life, his manvi

Guys i wont be able to give regular updates as i have exams yet but ill update when possible once again sorry x
Shona1907 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Da flashback convo was emotional n well written... Nice update..:) thanx for pm
Aashika_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
first of all, all the best for your exams.😊
amazing update.
thanks a lot for continuing.
sorry for not being able to give long comment.
continue soon.thanks for pm
Angel4Love thumbnail
Hmmm..so finally u updated, thnks a lot 4 dat...it was awesome as usual, luvd it,..plz do continue soon n pm me,,,btw thnks 4 da pm n gud luck 4 ur exams...😊
Kidrauhl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
truely unbeatable update πŸ˜‰
simply ahhh 😳
thanks for the pm hooria πŸ˜ƒ
update soon😊

my_dear_virman thumbnail
Love it keep it up πŸ˜Š 

Pm me please
LoverBollywood thumbnail