Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishi12345 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i was waiting throughly for this beautiful piece..
it was ausumn
luved it a lottt
please pm me wen u cont next
Ladybug10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A master piece creation. Just amazing. BEAUTIFUL
isha.raj_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing...waiting for the next update 
ShivRajput thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Gud 1 dear loved it yaar...
Khush94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
superb yaar. i loved it so much. thanks for the pm
khusam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi supub nice...
N thanx fr pm n wel waitng fr more excitment...
Luv u... 😉
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Superb update! Loved it to the core.. Just AWESOME👏👏

p.s. Thanks for the pm yar, do pm me 4 the next update, lol
hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys im back after long...jus got rid of my physics exam *sighs* here we are wiv part 3:
Virat:maanvi i love u
Manvi: yeh sahi nahi hai tum jaante ho ke koi mujhe accept nahi karega
Virat:mujhe sirf tumhe hi chahiye aur kisi ki mujhe ko zaroororat nahi hai tum ho toh mein hoon tum nahi toh kuch nahi...
Virat and manvi were so close they realised their closeness yet they didnt want to move away ...The perfect place the perfect evening and the perfect couple...Everything was perfect yet there was tension...manvi seemed to care about what others want not what her love wants well atleast thats what she was showing...
Virat:manvi main jaanta hoon ke tumhari jo yeh stupidsi aadat hai sab logon ka musibat saar paar leneka yeh mere samne nahi chalega akhir bandar hoon jaanvaro ka rishta hai hamara...
Manvi didnt know what to say all his words and the look in his eyes reminded her of that dreamy night where they became virman from jus maanvi and jus virat
...Flashback...
After the dhamakedaar holi celebrations everyone needed some rest...except for virat and maanvi they needed to talk the whole maya issue seemed to affect them in such a way that they didnt kno what to do...
Few days back when swamini bua revealed virat's past to maanvi...strangely maanvi was feeling a glint if jealousy but why??? She tried to avoid calling her unknown feeling for virat as LOVE but virika kept convincing her that she loves him...
Virat already loved maanvi since the day he met her. The identity changes on the day they took viren's rishta for jeevika left a huge impact on him that he couldnt forget...At first he couldnt name his feelings he always tried to suppress it because of his past he didnt want to get hurt again but this time he knew he wouldnt infact he didnt have the courage to express his love to maanvi but wiv the sudden return of MAYA urged him to say the three magical words to manvi...But how???
After the holi celebrations everyone left to go into their rooms to get changed etc...virat stood there staring at maanvi happily *fake* seeing off maya he knew she was acting to be happy but he also knew that she was only his and nw he had to tel her he was so mad at bringing maya to holi and this was it...
Virat:its nw or never virat be positive *he thought to himself as he walked towards maanvi...
Virat: i need to talk to u NOW!
Manvi: woh...um...er im busy
Manvi knew virat was guna drown her wiv his dholi of questions she had to make a excuse...This peed off virat he couldnt take it...
He grabbed her by her arms
Virat: yeh tum kya karne ki koshish karahi ho??? Haan??? Maya maya maya!!! Haar baat pe maya i dont love her usne jo mere saath kiya uskiliye main usse kabhi maaf nahi karounga...i have already forgot her...tumhari problem kya hai???
Manvi: Meri problem? Tumhari problem kya hai??? U claim u have forgot her but every night u read her messages she sent to u 5 years ago... U say u dont love her but still cant forget her...If u really didnt love her u would have been wiv someone else by now not drowning in your past
Virat: i only read her messages so i can remember what she has done to me...thats true i dont love her kyunke...
Manvi: Kyunke???...
Virat had no intention to confess to her but he had no choice it was nw or never...
He bent down took a diamong ring out and said...
Virat: Kyunke maine apna dil kisi aur ko dehdiya...koi aur hai jisne mujhe hasna sikhaya,pyaar karna sikaya aur jisne meri zindagi mein rang phirse leke ayi...kyunke ek larki hai jise main haadse bhi zayaada pyaar karta hoon...jiske bina mein jeenahi paounga jo meri zindagi hai meri jeene ka sahara...woh larki aur koi nahi tumhi ho meri aur sirf meri BANDHARIYA!!!
Manvi: virat-
Virat quickly slid the ring on maanvi's finger stood up and placed his index finger on maanvi's red lips
Virat: sshhh...kuch maat kahena sirf meri baat suno...I LOVE YOU!!!
...Flashback End...
Manvi: hume yahan se jaana hoga bohat dehr hogayi hai chalo
Manvi pushed past virat she wanted to hug him and say how much she loved him cuz til date she never actually said i love you to him he could jus feel her love he never heard it...Virat was perplexed why was maanvi acting like that??? He ha tried everything including,singing,dancing,proposing and speaking like sharhrukh khan in dilwale dulhaniya le jayenge...
Virat: kuch toh baat hai? Jo manvi ko majboor karahi hai aisa bartaav karne paar...par woh hai kya???

Please comment guys and like...
Also thanx for the beautiful comments i have recieved and thanx to those who pmed me too u guys really are inspiring
sonika_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey that was totally amazing
I loved this part and update the next part soon
ShivRajput thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice part... Loved it update soon