Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Priyamvada

<font color="#CC0099">Lovely:) *sigh* Hope we get to see this in the show:( Hate Maya:D Go VirMan!

eh, okay.. I'll calm down a bit! This is the best update I have ever read! Its FANTASTIC! And you updated it soon, thanks for that.. and thanks so much for the pm:)

VirMan & Holi.. Hayee mera jee bhar gayya *shoo! Maya! Keep away from our VirMan*
</font>

Update soon:) I really enjoyed this update:) Keep up the great work yar:)

Thank u soo much for the amazing response i was actually wondering why u hadnt commented yet i thought u didnt like it...gosh but im glad u loved it i will definately update soon infact im working on it
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Firstly sorry for the late reply. I manage to read both the updates at once and I was shocked that Manvi was rape victim. Virat was so sweet, hope she will accept him soon
hooriaa thumbnail
Hey sorry guys cuz i had exams i couldnt write a long update nor pm anyone please forgive me but promise next update will be really long...
thank you everyone for u beautiful responses...here is
Part 4:
It went from evening to dark still maanvi continued with her silent treatment since their unknown closeness and singing manvi didnt want to talk or confront virat in anyway as she knew very well that HER chep will surely try to emotionally blackmail her in telling him why she never confessed her love to him and why she is still being stubborn even though virat has tried everything?
Whereas virat on the other side was confused he was thinking that what should he do to find out the truth kuch toh baat hai par kya? He didnt know whether maanvi's stubborn behaviour was related to the rape incident,jeevika bhabhi,swamini bua and vadheras or someone else...while thinking an idea shot up in his head...
Virat: manvi do u love me?
Maanvi didnt have no idea she knew tht if she said yes then he would never leave her and use his amazing love and blackmailing skills in making me reveal the truth but if she sed no then he would drown her wiv questions so instead she decided to get up from around the fire and walk out the hut. Virat was startled by manvi's behaviour he expected a response but she werent herself the bubbly talkative maanvi was gayab nw was some depressed and unknown maanvi who virat seemed like he doesnt know
Virat: this is nt my bandhariya yeh aisi nahi hai...he whispered while looking down dejected
As manvi stood by the hut door a piercing pain shot up in her head she couldnt bear it she immediately grabbed her head and fell on her knees virat looked up and noticed a half concious maamvi he flew up frm his seat and ran towards maanvi he grabbed hold of her and shouted
Virat: maanvi uto manvi kya hua??? Maanvi! Maanvi!
Maanvi couldnt speak dizzy spells surrounded her she couldnt control it she shakingly pointed towards her bag and quietly yet painfully whispered
Maanvi: meri medicines
Virat was shocked did she jus say medicines but what for before virat could ask maanvi anything she had fallen unconcious he leaped across to her bag threw everything and pulled iut her medicines but before he could go back to maanvi he noticed maanvi's reports he was keen to read it but he decided to give maanvi her medicines...
A few minutes later her fed maanvi her medicines she jus layed their unconciously as virat caressed her face he remembered her report he quickly grabbed her reports from under the hay and scanned through it...thanx to his medical degree he knew what the report meant as he scanned it his curious face fell to a teary confused shocked and pyaar ka maara face he couldnt believe it...
Virat: CAN...CANCER!
Virat was startled leukemia and maanvi he couldnt believe it jus then maanvi regained concious he immediately hid the report and wiped away his tears as he face maanvi he saw her staring at him curiously...
Maanvi: tum...aise kyun yahan
Virat: woh kuch nahi main woh...um
Maanvi: woh kya hai nah mujhe subah se bhook lagrahi thi isliye main bhiyosh hogayi aur kuch nahi
Virat: janta hoon lekin...
Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awww that was lovely!
keep writing...
hooriaa thumbnail
Hey guys its hooria im guna be updating soon in about 2 days time jus want to say sorry that i couldnt pm anyone but i appreciate each and everyone's lovely comments thank u soo much next update i will definately pm everyoneEdited by hs7071 - 12 years ago
snehaluvmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Omggg
so ths s reason manvi here s also suffrng frm leukemia hooria u manvi ko jalfi thk kar dena samjhiii

and virat dictor kab bna btya nahi pehle 😉
well itS reallyyy lovelyyy updateeEdited by snehamaanvirman - 12 years ago
snehaluvmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hs7071

Hey guys its hooria im guna be updating soon in about 2 days time jus want to say sorry that i couldnt pm anyone but i appreciate each and everyone's lovely comments thank u soo much next update i will definately pm everyone

hooria said sry for no pm 
well srry accepted ðŸ˜‰
isha.raj_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
super update pm the next update plz cant wait to read it...thanks
Angel4Love thumbnail
awww...dat was so nyc...thnks 4 da pm...plz continue soon..n pm me..😊
hooriaa thumbnail
Hey guys i know im back after sooo long but had few family problems so my super ideas in my brain went blank but nw this part 5... Thanx for my amazing comments and sneha hun ur truly inspiring this one is for u...
Virat: jaanta hoon lekin...
Maanvi: lekin kya?
Virat was unsure should he tell her that he jus read her report and knows she has can-... Or should he not and wait til they get out the jungle...
But no virat decided that he has to be maanvi's strength he had to fight for her and help her in her difficult phase...
Virat: main jaanta hoon ke tumhe kya hua hai...
Maanvi sensed that virat may have known the truth she didnt want him to admit it though that he knows or else she will fall weak she wont be able to control herself now virat will never leave her...
Manvi: VIRAT MAINE KEHDIYA HAI KE MAIN SIRF AUR SIRF BHOOK SE BHIYOSHi HUI HOON
Virat knew that maanvi didnt want to hear the word cancer instead of arguing back which maanvi expected virat ran towards her and hugged her as tightly as he could. Cold wind brushed past virat's tear striken face leaving maanvi to slightly shiver as virat tightened his grip around her...It seemed as he was afraid he never wanted to leave her he was scared that if he even blinked or left her she would disappear...
Maanvi on the hand stood still she was confused why isnt he mad? We should be fighting right nw nt hugging??? Does he know that i have-? She thought as she reluctantly pulled herself back.
Immediately her eyes fell upon hazel brown pair of eyes she recognised those dreamy eyes from the confession day...
...Flashback...
Virat was damn nervous should he propose??? He was never this nervous nt even when he was forced to sit for his medical exams after failing three times...
Virat: be a man dude man up its only maanvi im sure u could tell her remember be dreamy and filmy the way bhandariya likes it...
He said to himself as he stood infront of the mirror spraying three sprinkles of perfume on his black suit...
Today was the day he called maanvi and told her that he wanted to talk to her meet her at starlight resturant at 8:00 pm she instantly knew what he was guna do as unknowingly both had fallen in love they knew what each other felt for each other but they never admitted...
As virat patiently waited out of the resturant he saw a beautiful angeluc figure approach him he was stunned he never thought that his bhandariya his bhooki sherni looked so gorgeous in a red saree...
Maanvi: hi virat
Virat: huh...um...haan...hi u look tremendous quite se...sensible
Maanvi: thanks...hay what do u mean sensible
Virat: kya hai naa tum hamesha hi dharawani(scary) boothni bhooki sherni lagti ho aaj sirf aaj tum decent lag rahi ho
Maanvi: chep tumne bhootni ka joa tum mujhse baat hi maat karna pagal kahin ka ullo...
Virat knew his bhandariya was know upset but he knew how to please her he grabbed her wrist and slowly took her inside but before he took her in he blindfolded her... She was startled he warned her to shut up or he will slap her so she kept quite...
As they went in virat slowly took off maanvi's blindfold...
She was shocked on what she saw the whole resturant was empty nt even waiters were there... There was red roses her favourite everywhere...glitter beautifully designed as a heart with M and V designed on it in roses on the floor as she completely mesmerised looked around she noticed virat was missing...
She began looking around strangely she gt scared as no one was the began to slowly sob as she walked backwards someone's cold hand wrapped around her waist she knew who it was as his scent also attracted her she could recognise virat frm so far she furned around meeting his damn dreamy killing glares.
he came close towards her and said...
Virat: andekhi anjaani si aani lagi kayaloon mein badal mein chupke mujhe tarpati hai, uske sharmili adayein mujhe pagal panatein hain woh ek larki hai jiske bin mein jeenahin paounga, tujhe dekha toh yeh jaana sanam pyaar hota hai deewana sanam aabh yahan se kahan jaye hum teri baahon mein maar jaye hum...
Maanvi was speechless did he jus confess without saying-
Virat: I LOVE YOU AND ALWAYS WILL...
...Flashback end...
Maanvi And virat kept glaring at each other neither of them wanted to look away but virat had to as he knew that its important for him to tell maanvi tht he knows about her illness but before he could utter a single word she feel on floor and began loudly crying...virat was devasted he jus was shocked her straightaway knelt down and put his on maanv's shoulder... This made her sob even louder...
Maanvi: main jaanti hoon ke tumhe meri cancer ke bhaare mein sab paata hai...virat main nahin chahti hoon ke tum mere saath raho kyunke mera kuch pata nahi main marna joa...
Virat opened his mouth to say something but...
Maanvi: kuch maat bolna bas meri baat suno main tumhe aur dukh nahi dehna chahti mere marne ke baad main chahti hoon ke tum apni zindagi jiyo woh bhi ek aisi larki ke saath jo...jo tume.. Mer... Mere bin...bi...bina khushi rehsakte ho...
Virat: maanvi bas i love u kisi aur larki bhare mein sochna hi bekaar hai...marne ki jo yeh bakwaas hai bhand karo mein tumhare saath hoon mein rabse cheen laounga tujhe apna banounga chalegi saas jab tak teh na honge ham judaa
Maanvi couldnt take it anymore she hugged virat tightly the fear of being separated from virat was evident on her face they didnt want to be separated...
Maanvi: main marna nahin chahti...main nahin marna chachti...mujhe bohat daar lagraha hai virat...mujhe akele hone se daar lagta hai main-
Virat placed his finger on maanvi's lips preventing her from talking he slowly kissed her forehead and whispered...
Virat: tum nahi maroungi tum mere liye jeeogi humari future ke liye tum zinda rahounge... Tum akeli nahi ho main hoon na...humara pyaar hi hamari thakat (strength) hai agar bhagwan bhi aajaye hamara pyaar ka bhandaan kabhi toote ga nahi...
Maanvi: virat...
Virat stood up he turned around to hid his tears he didnt want to cry and show his weakness to maanvi. Manvi stood up behind touched his shoulder.
Her touch sent shivering down his spine he turned around when he heard sometbing which he was waiting to hear...
Maanvi: virat I LOVE YOU!!!
Virman stood gazing in each others eyes virat coulnt believe his ears...the fire aroused the cold wind blew strongly making maanvi's strands of hair embrace her face which distracted virat from her eyes he moved the strands and went closer and in his husky voice whispered...
"aaj jo tumne bola uske baad mein saat janam kya jannat mein tera peecha nahi chorunga...aye bhandariya tum jo koi bhi ho...I LOVE YOU TOO!!!