Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: GohamHungry

Oh he isn't new !! Everyone knows him πŸ˜‰.thanks to Fahima πŸ˜ƒ

I know he isn't but you were talking about other new people as well, remember?
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: d-luna88

I know he isn't but you were talking about other new people as well, remember?

I was? Sorry..Got lost by thinking what would happen if I could have Faizaan in here all by myself 😍Forget everyone else..Just get him over here ! πŸ˜†
Ichangedit thumbnail

I was? Sorry..Got lost by thinking what would happen if I could have Faizaan in here all by myself 😍Forget everyone else..Just get him over here ! πŸ˜†

Get him yourself you lazy bum!!! πŸ˜›
llSerenityll thumbnail

Get him yourself you lazy bum!!! πŸ˜›

But you do a better job at kidnapping people I'm sure..You've done it so many times with poor Vishal ! 🀣
Ichangedit thumbnail

But you do a better job at kidnapping people I'm sure..You've done it so many times with poor Vishal ! 🀣

He was a more then willing hostage dear. All I had to do is go up to him and say "Lets go" and he would follow me 🀣

Okay dear now it is really time for me to hit the sack!! Good night and sleep thight after you have written your essay!! How is it coming along?πŸ˜†

Love you πŸ€—
llSerenityll thumbnail

He was a more then willing hostage dear. All I had to do is go up to him and say "Lets go" and he would follow me 🀣

Okay dear now it is really time for me to hit the sack!! Good night and sleep thight after you have written your essay!! How is it coming along?πŸ˜†

Love you πŸ€—

Rofl !! πŸ˜† It's not coming along..You kept distracting me !! I'm just trying to finish off the intro by adding the last line- the thesis. Okay then..Bye bye ..Good night..I won't get it done by tonight, I'm sure πŸ˜† Take care ..Love you too πŸ€—
llSerenityll thumbnail
Hey guys..So I managed to convince my parents to let me skip school so I can finish this essay..Just wanted to pop in and say that πŸ˜† Don't worry..I'm not going to be trapped in your insanity ..So don't distract me..I'm off now !! See ya πŸ˜› Did I mention I'm home alone? Mom took my whiny brothers to the doctor..The doctor might give them a lollipop. πŸ˜†  Edited by GohamHungry - 12 years ago
Ichangedit thumbnail

Hey guys..So I managed to convince my parents to let me skip school so I can finish this essay..Just wanted to pop in and say that πŸ˜† Don't worry..I'm not going to be trapped in your insanity ..So don't distract me..I'm off now !! See ya πŸ˜› Did I mention I'm home alone? Mom took my whiny brothers to the doctor..The doctor might give them a lollipop. πŸ˜† 

good luck Ahlam!! If you have anymore questions please feel free to pm me about it. The essay is important so I won't distract you anymore πŸ˜‰
llSerenityll thumbnail

good luck Ahlam!! If you have anymore questions please feel free to pm me about it. The essay is important so I won't distract you anymore πŸ˜‰

Thanks !! I'm wasting half my time doing footnotes and then putting all the citations at the end.. (I was told to do that by our team's MIST coach)πŸ˜† Good ! I'm popping in and out πŸ˜›
Ichangedit thumbnail

Thanks !! I'm wasting half my time doing footnotes and then putting all the citations at the end.. (I was told to do that by our team's MIST coach)πŸ˜† Good ! I'm popping in and out πŸ˜›

Gosh hate the quotation work 🀒 but well it is important and if you don't do it they will accuse you of theaft.