Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishqbaaz4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
now i need to say that u r an amazing writer u r inspirring me to write one two that was just ... cant explain
ishqbaaz4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
aahhh this is getting beter and better
nj123 thumbnail
Absolutely brilliant! I couldn't stop reading and I ended up reading all the chapters in one go. This story is so beautiful and the way you pen it down is very absorbing and catchy.I am in love with Arnav in your story he is so caring and adorable, you have potrayed his character perfectly! Please do continue soon, can't wait to know what happens next!
fanAR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
13 pages we should get update now yaar .. 😳
aycma98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

He was in love with his wife. He was in love with Khushi Singh Raizada...love it!!! i read your entire story in one go! i loved it!! it's great! completely different that any other stories, and you've done a great job with the plot! I've seen you write this story with only countable number of people liking it, to this chapter, where you have almost 150 likes! and the comments have increased with every update! you've done a fabulous job with the writing; perfectly portraying the guilt, the mystery, the attraction, between the two. can't believe it's your first fiction! please pm me with your updates! would love to see more of your work!

ps. it's been more than 12 pages of comments! :D.. this calls for an update i suppose?

Edited by aycma98 - 12 years ago
Pinkionly thumbnail

Chapter 15

After putting in a 14 hour shift, Karan walked back into his apartment as exhausted as ever. As he grabbed some water from the fridge, he sinked into the couch and his thoughts wandered off. He had never hoped to see Arnav and Khushi like that, and both of them together, was not even something he would have ever in this wildest dreams even thought about. How come nobody had mentioned anything to him till now, he wondered. He handnt spoken to his parents since the wedding morning and he was in no mood to talk to any of his friends. Arnav was the only one he had finally decided to contact as he knew he wouldn't be able to hide forever. Professionally he was well established here and he really didn't know where else to go. The city was big enough for anybody to get lost in so how in hell did he end up bumping into Khushi, he thought furiously.

Plus she was married. And that to to his best friend! He knew how strong headed Khushi was and he also knew that she was never going to give him a second chance. Plus it was better if she wasn't a part of his life, he thought as tears brimmed in his eyes. But now that she was married to his best friend who was almost like a brother to him, how was he going to deal with it? He wasn't sure.

His thoughts drifted back to that fateful day.

After putting his sherwani on and all set to go, he had decided to check his phone to see if Khushi had messaged him. Not seeing any messages, he was about to put his phone away when his phone vibrated and he saw a message from someone named Nisha… who was Nisha he had wondered as he didn't have a friend with that name and how come this person's number was stored in his phone. As he opened the message, he felt his legs giving up underneath him as he sunk back on his bed.

We need to talk. I am pregnant.

What the F***, he thought and wondering if someone had got the wrong number, he messaged back telling this Nisha person that she had got the wrong number and he was about to put his phone away when he got another message.

No it's not the wrong number Karan. We need to talk.

How in hell did this girl have his name? he thought. Wondering if somebody was playing a prank on him, he walked outside of his room and tried to relax his jumbled up nerves. He looked around the crowd of people that was gathered outside as the baraat was ready to leave. Arnav had walked up to him and seeing his dazed expression had asked him if everything was ok and he had just nodded to that. He wondered if he should tell Arnav about what was going on but then decided against it.

Today he wondered if he should have confided in Arnav instead of letting his world fall apart like that.

He remembered driving to the hall where his and Khushi's wedding was to take place and remembered the warm greeting he had got from Priya and her parents. Priya had pulled his leg like nobody's business and he remembered grabbing a stack of money from his pocket to let him enter so she would let him in as he hoped his knees wouldn't give up till he reached the mandap when the felt his phone vibrating in his pocket again.

He didn't know anybody with the name of Nisha and he definitely didn't sleep with anyone with that name but how could she have his number? He scratched his brain as the baraat had started eating before the wedding was to take place and then he received another message from her.

Karan we need to talk. I know its your wedding day today but this is urgent. We had met at the club two weeks ago while you were on your stag there. Remember? I better hear back from you ASAP or you have no idea what I can come and do. And yes I know where your marriage is and I also have Khushi's number.

Khushi's number? He had excused himself to go to the bathroom and had leaned back against the wall wondering what was happening? On his stag? Arnav, him and a few of their friends had gone out to the mountains to party and he remembered getting absolutely drunk on their first night. He tried remembering any girl with them that night but he didn't. The next morning he had woken up in the hotel room alone in his bed and Arnav on the other bed in the room. Arnav didn't mention any girls either and so did none of his other friends so how did this happen?

Plus how did this girl know about Khushi, he had thought. He must have said her name or something and the girl was probably smart enough to get the number out of his phone when she had entered her number in there. His head spun and not knowing what to do, he ran out of the hall, into his car and sped off. It was better if everybody thought he got cold feet or that he had some sort of a disease and that he was dying than his parents and Khushi finding out. He had messaged this Nisha person and asked her to meet him as soon as he could hoping that he would have enough time to find out if this person was bluffing or not and get back to his wedding.

Today he wondered why hadn't he called this girl? Maybe he was just too frantic at that time. If only he had talked to Arnav or someone else about this, he wouldn't be all alone anymore.

As he had driven to the location where this Nisha person had agreed to meet him, he had stood around and waited and waited. Telling him that she was stuck in traffic and on her way, he waited some more but she never showed up. Without knowing what was going on, he decided he couldn't go back until he had this resolved. What if he did do something when he was drunk? He didn't want to go ahead with the wedding and tell Khushi after. This wasn't her fault. If he had made the mistake, he should suffer for it. He had sat in the park the whole night waiting for this person to turn up but she never did. As he walked back to his car after what seemed like countless hours, he found a piece of paper stuck on the windshield. Reading the message, his hands shook and his knees gave away as he fell in the parking lot. He sweat profusely as he read the message over and over again wondering how in hell did his past come to haunt him all of a sudden again.

We had warned you- Keep her out of your life but you didn't listen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Khushi sat at her desk the next morning and read over some agreements and other contracts that AR was binded in. Even though AR had its own legal advisor, Arnav had wanted her to look over the agreements and make sure all the amounts and clauses looked ok as he knew that even though she was a major in accounting, she had minored in law.  She had been sitting hunched over on her desk for three hours now and as she made her list of questions to go over with him, she decided to take a break and looked up to see Arnav missing from his office.

Probably in a meeting, she thought and she walked into his office deciding to wait for him. She walked around his desk and looked out the large window. As it was close to lunch time, she could see people starting to swarm out on the streets and her eyes involuntarily looked towards the hospital that was a block away. As much as she could control her brain to stop thinking about things, her mind did wander off and she wondered what the deal with Karan was.

He looked worn out and almost sick but she knew he wouldn't be out working if there was something wrong with him. As they had laid in bed last night, Arnav had decided to tell her that he had been in contact with Karan and that he was planning on meeting him in person and telling Karan about their marriage but when she had questioned him if he knew the reason as to why this happened, he had no clue. Even though what Karan had did to her wasn't forgivable, she didn't hate him. Something must have seriously gone wrong she thought that he took such a big step.

She had thrown in the possibility of Karan being sick to Arnav but he didn't agree. It was not like Karan to just disappear if he had found out he had some disease and that too last minute. Everything was fine till that morning and Arnav wondered what could have happened within a span of few hours.

Before she could think anymore, she heard the door to his office open and Arnav walked in, eyes glued to some papers he was holding. She stood there looking at him and he quietly walked to his desk and sat back without even noticing her.

What the! What if there was a murderer in his office? She wondered. He would never notice. Deciding that she might as well have some fun with him, she tiptoed to behind his chair and stood there. Grabbing the bottom of her ponytail, she moved her hair towards his ear and tickled him and moved back. In response, he just moved his hand, itched his ear and went back to his work. She decided to do it again and again. By the fourth time, he must have realized that this wasn't normal and in a split second he turned his chair around, grabbed her by the waist and pulled her onto his lap.

He looked into her eyes that were as round as saucers now and he had the sudden urge to drop a big wet kiss on her mouth but he refrained. He needed to clear up a few things before they moved forward. First and foremost- what she felt about him and the second-what she felt about Karan. As he had laid in bed talking to her last night, he had wondered if she would ever want to go back to Karan. Even though her mini lecture in the office yesterday told him that she probably didn't, he was going to take things slow for her and leave the decision up to her. He loved her and he had heard somewhere that love was like a bird, if you love someone, set them free. If they come back they are yours, if not, they never were but the thought of her never coming back to him constricted his heart painfully.

"How did you know it was me" she asked shocked.

"Um Khushi, incase you didn't realized I could see you through the laptop when you were standing behind me" he told her while pointing to the laptop which was off and the screen was black and she could clearly see both of them now. Her arms were wrapped around his neck while his rested against her back holding her up.

"So what were you trying to do" he asked again when she didn't respond.

"Uhh.. I just… nothing" she replied as she squirmed in his lap trying to get off but then suddenly stopped when his hold around her tightened. Her confused eyes looked into his laughing ones and she wasn't sure what was going on with him.

"what?" she asked as she tried to get up again but he didn't let her.

"Fine then! If somebody walks into your office right now and sees us like this, I am going to kill you" she replied in a no nonsense tone.

"Achha?"

"Yes"

As he looked at her glaring at him, his thoughts about being slow vanished into thin air. If possible, he pulled her even more towards himself and moved his face closer to her while searching her eyes. He waited for her to move away but a part of him wished she didn't and his wish got granted. She sat there looking at him a little unsurely but didn't move and as he looked over her face, he noticed the slight freckles on her nose and the beauty mark on the side of her face.

His lips moved towards the beauty mark and he lightly kissed it and she still didn't move away. Deciding to push his luck a little further, he kissed her below the ear and he felt her take in a sharp breath and he waited. His nose caressed the side of her face and came up to touch her nose. Her eyes were lowered now and he dropped a kiss on her nose, to her cheeks. He dropped a light kiss at the corner of her mouth and felt the warmth of her breath there. He looked at her one last time, giving her a chance to move away but when she didn't his lips moved towards her.

Khushi felt like she was drowning. Her breathing slowed and her heart beat loudly in her ears. His lips were now hovering over hers and his breath mingled with hers. As his lips pressed against hers, there was a knock on the door and both pulled away. He looked at her face and noticed the dazed look. Her cheeks were slightly flushed and her lips partly open. He was about to tell the person at the door to go to hell but then decided against it.

"Wait" he yelled as he looked towards the door and then back at her. She sat there avoiding his gaze but he lifted her chin with his finger and smiled at her. She gave him a small smile and he helped her stand up and fixed the collar of her dress shirt which was now a bit out of place. He lightly patted her cheek, dropped a light kiss on her forehead and walked towards the door to greet the intruder.

Khushi slowly walked back towards the window and looked outside. Raising her cold hands to her cheeks, she tried to cool them down and finally when her heartbeat settled a little, she looked outside on the road and noticed a familiar figure walking down the street. Dressed in sweatpants, hoodie and a baseball cap, he looked nothing like she was used to seeing him as.

What was Shyam jiju doing in town and how come they didn't know about this?

Hi Guys! I apologize for the delay but here is Chapter 15- part of the truth is out but more to come! Let me know what you guys think!

Pinki

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
I will kill that person who intruded on the kiss I have been waiting around for so long so you better warn him/her to run! :s :/

As far the chapter goes...it was intriguing cos now I am totally confused (bet you are happy about that :p) cos Karan aint sick and he apparently didnt actually have a hook up but someone wants him to leave Khushi alone...and then Shyam comes back...I am guessing he has something to do with this?

And the kiss...uff! <3

You have to make them kiss (WITH NO INTERRUPTIONS) again! <3
aashshhs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i just love this ff! it's zoo interesting...continue soon. looking forward to read about shyam and how this wonderful story progresses. love the arhi scenes, but we need more> continue soon :) :) :) 
nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What is happening? First Karan has a doggy past and then Shyam is in the picture as well please dont make me wait for a week. Need to know! oh and thank you a million for the PM!😃 
Kareena1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great and thanks for the pm