Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crinklez. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Loved it.
Amazing FF i always look forward to the updates.
I really want to know why Karan did it.
Excited to read more.
arhiluv101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG I just reads your entire FF in one shot!
And it was...AMAZING!!!!!
can't wait for the next part plzz PM me
thx
Riddhi :)👏⭐️😆
arhiluv101 thumbnail
OMG that was AMAZING
I just read your entire FF
in one shot 
can't wait for the next part
plz PM thx
-Riddhi😆👏
gilmore thumbnail
ohhh myyy goood read all in one and they were super i like u writing style so fluently and cant wait what happend tooo kkaran 
reveller thumbnail
Have read ur ff and I have to say I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

Love the characterisation of khushi and arnav. Arnav's character is so caring and its great how he's trying his best to make khushi comfortable. Khushi's attitude is great, she doesn't let things keep her down for too long.

Love the funny parts, like in chapter 7 when Aranav pushes her off the bed that was so funny and when he teases her about working with him! Their moments together are amazing!

I like how you've made it intense yet sometimes light hearted and funny. Keep up the great work and can't wait to read more :D
reveller thumbnail
Have read ur ff and I have to say I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

Love the characterisation of khushi and arnav. Arnav's character is so caring and its great how he's trying his best to make khushi comfortable. Khushi's attitude is great, she doesn't let things keep her down for too long.

Love the funny parts, like in chapter 7 when Aranav pushes her off the bed that was so funny and when he teases her about working with him! Their moments together are amazing!

I like how you've made it intense yet sometimes light hearted and funny. Keep up the great work and can't wait to read more :D

(Sorry about the double post! My internet went funny :S)Edited by reveller - 12 years ago
Electric_BuBBle thumbnail
Excellent update! I really loved reading it. It was really cute when Arnav was holding Khushi close 😳

Thanks for the PM and continue soon! <3
ARSHI_FAN11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love it love it love it !!!! Now desperately want Khushi to realize that she is falling in love with her 'Husband' 😉
bookadict303 thumbnail
Omg tooo goood...amazing :) :) update sooon :)
fanAR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i have the read update o many time when i read the last part i get all happy.. you did well done job with his toughts. you got update soon lol