Frequent Posters

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Zindhagi ke rang.

Zindhagi roz naye rang mein dhal jaathi hai

Kabhi hasathi; kabhi rulathi

Kabhi cha jaaye, baras jaaye,kabhi ghata 'Mausam ki tharah

To see the rainbow, the rain has to happen; to find true love some pain has to happen.

The past few weeks I had never been able to tell you what all happened, dear diary..

It seems as though my life's best times  happened   during these weeks..

My confession, where I had literally screamed and vented  my frustration at Ram.Oh! What came over me? Then his confession,  simply melted my heart. What he said was more than enough, what he didn't say I could implicitly understand..

Then when the two of us became one;Divine.. Iam just  quoting John Keats here for that magical night.

"Two souls but with a single thought;two hearts that beat as one"

Life is like a beautiful melody these days, but I do detect one or two sour notes. Sometimes  while seeing Sid and Niharika ji  I feel my songs lyrics are messed up..

Thats when the fear sets in..

Holi ke din mein kya hua? I feel so embarrassed to even think about it..But whatever happened was all for the good,just as Ram  has told. The colors of life painted a wonderful picture for me.

Patha hai Ram? I don't know why, but I fall even more love with you each day..

You are a man of contradictions.

One time you are like a child aching for a mothers love, another minute you are that kind and gentle lover who who gives more  and takes less from me.

Another minute you are that concerned father/brother who dosent want his ward to go astray..

Then again you are a totally obedient and dutiful son( though I cant accept this blind acquiescent towards your stepmom).

But what puts me off is your ignorance or knowingly  unaware of whats happening in this household.

Aaj jo hua, maantha hun mein ghalat tha. I should have first checked it out with Ayesha before precipitating the matters.Par kya Karen bahut emotional hogayi. Especially when it concerns my little sis..

Am standing by this window looking out at the moonlit garden. Ram you are yet to come to our room. Whats keeping you so late?

Niharika ji's ( am unable to call her maa) warning  and the slick way she handled the issue, hurt me. But then it's a lesson for me. Ab mein bina sabooth unhe nahin confront karungi..  Sid evokes a   feeling of repugnance in me. Use saavadhan rahna chanhiye.

Hmmm! These weeks I feel I have lived a lifetime..

You learn to like someone when you find out what makes them laugh, but you can never truly love someone until you find out what makes them cry.This I have learnt...The day you confessed to me I have truly understood what love is. Love dosent have any expectations; Its implicit in every connection and nondemanding..

Life has taught us that love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction..

The day you opened your heart across the closed washroom door; I felt a connection happening. Two lost souls yearning for their own love.. Shayad, Bhagwan ne banaya hamare ye Jodi. Varna Zindhagi mein, main ithna kush naseeb kab thi..

What I need to live has been already been given; Why I need to live has been given to me by you..

Zindhagi ke har  ek rang khubsoorat hai.Ram, jab aap mere saath hai toh, har ek pal kushiyan hi kushiyan hai..

Edited by maris08 - 12 years ago
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Another feather in the cap MarisπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘This page too takes the cake describing Priya's feelings...The myriad of emotions painted in the canvass were so vibrant piercing the soul...Just like the leaves turn colour for every season u very aptly described the changing seasons of Priya's life...tender shoots of love springing up during spring season, the profusion of colours during summmer (blooming love)..falling of leaves during the fall and the bleakness of winter(sad emotions)...Loved your quote of Keats! Good job MarisπŸ‘
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post Maris. Dear but keep a check on gender usage. Kabhi thi kabhi tha. So just. Don't mind
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘

Wonderful as always. Beautiful thoughts written very poetically. 
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
1Q priya mam. What was the temp of ur room during the confession time that melt ur heart as well?
Nothing to say abt ur diary Maris? Simply the best...
Priya_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hello Priya! Glad to see you back!
@Maris
will read n cooment at night!😊
jainneha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ wow u write beautifully the pleothra of emotions experienced by priya very well depicted by u ,plz send some ideas to cvs!πŸ‘
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Maris wonderfully described feelings indeed...u r just too good in writing Priya's diaryπŸ‘...keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌ
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
maris.. u have described priya's emotions & feeling really well... πŸ‘
hats off to u... πŸ€—

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: avivakirk

Another feather in the cap MarisπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘This page too takes the cake describing Priya's feelings...The myriad of emotions painted in the canvass were so vibrant piercing the soul...Just like the leaves turn colour for every season u very aptly described the changing seasons of Priya's life...tender shoots of love springing up during spring season, the profusion of colours during summmer (blooming love)..falling of leaves during the fall and the bleakness of winter(sad emotions)...Loved your quote of Keats! Good job MarisπŸ‘

AVI!!! πŸ€—My dear where were u all these days. really missed you..😭
leave aside my Priya's diary.. Your comments are simply fantastic..
 More poetical and just the right palatte of colorful words to paint a picture perfect analysis..

Your analogy of the seasons for Priya's love is another way of stamping your authority as an English teacher..Love it MmmuhahahπŸ‘