Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

It Hurts!!

Your words tonight hurt me so much!! Words can hurt more than anything else can,because sometimes they can last forever.

How can you say those words Ram? Kya main aisi aurat hun,ki meri soch bhi aisi neech hai? Kya hua aap ko? Seeing such jealousy and anger makes me afraid.. Afraid that such a man thinks so much of me.. Does this show another facet of your feelings for me? Is this how your love is getting expressed?

The way you shouted woke everyone and made them scramble here.. Faces reacting diffrently; concerned and questioning by some  and knowing and smirking by some.. I wasnt able to face any of them..Just smiled and walked away..

Behind my smile is a hurting heart,walking away while falling apart.And now here Iam  sitting on the lawn, mindless of the chill and the nocturnal insects inspecting me..

Words hurled at me lashing like a whip.. Your anger blinding your sense, clouding your sight..Your jealousiness betraying your agony and disbelief..

Cant you see that love permeating my body and lighting up my face..Take a look at me now.. Am just empty, feeling nothing, coz my heart is with you..

A ray of Hope!

I see the faint silhouette of you.. Walking straight and purposefully,towards me..The closer you come,the closer I can make out all those feelings dancing on your face..

Yes!! yess! YES! My heart in you skips a beat. Your remose and silence speaks more than those apologies.. A faint but different heart throbs and pulsates in me..Yours beating in mine..

No words  are need.. I know! Your strong arms lead me back into the house. I feel safe and secure..

It hurts!
It does hurt...
This new feeling thats mutual,hurts.. Waiting for the day to say it out,least it eats me alive..
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update MarisπŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved it. its actually exactly how Priya would react
Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely thoughts...the only snag is I dont want the whole house to hear what Mr Kapoor said...that will really create a different impression in each of their minds..I hope they dont play it like that..
But love the way she goes and sits in the lawn...nature will clear her mind of any bad thoughts and will give her the clarity to understand why such a man whom she loves spoke like that...
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
most beautifully written, once again. Loved it. I agree with Neenzoo,  in hoping that the whole family does not hear their argument, but other than that it is totally wonderful.

maris08 thumbnail
 Neenzoo

Lovely thoughts...the only snag is I dont want the whole house to hear what Mr Kapoor said...that will really create a different impression in each of their minds..I hope they dont play it like that..

But love the way she goes and sits in the lawn...nature will clear her mind of any bad thoughts and will give her the clarity to understand why such a man whom she loves spoke like that...

mem1

most beautifully written, once again. Loved it. I agree with Neenzoo,  in hoping that the whole family does not hear their argument, but other than that it is totally wonderful.

Neenz and Mem,
Thanks for your comments..The thing is Raya were shouting beyond their senses..Its just natural that sound carries far..As it is Niharika and mama are always wondering and poking their noses into Raya's room and affairs, and hence need no excuse to assemble when such a fight was going on..
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
MarisπŸ‘
What a heart wrenching portrayal of Priya's pain...Jeans when ripped can be seen and mended  but a heart's wound cannot be seen with the naked eye...It also rips and the raw pain sears till the balm of love is applied...Love is so complicated and when your loved one hurts you the pain is like a cruel stab...
Excellent portrayal of Priya's feelings πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Maris
maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: avivakirk

MarisπŸ‘

What a heart wrenching portrayal of Priya's pain...Jeans when ripped can be seen and mended  but a heart's wound cannot be seen with the naked eye...It also rips and the raw pain sears till the balm of love is applied...Love is so complicated and when your loved one hurts you the pain is like a cruel stab...
Excellent portrayal of Priya's feelings πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Maris

Thanks Avi..
How succinctly you have said about Priya's feelings..Thats exactly what I wanted to convey..Priya hurts and the only balm that can soothe and relieve her pain is Ram-His words of contrite and action..Lets see..
LalitaLahiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maris08

It Hurts!!

Your words tonight hurt me so much!! Words can hurt more than anything else can,because sometimes they can last forever.

How can you say those words Ram? Kya main aisi aurat hun,ki meri soch bhi aisi neech hai? Kya hua aap ko? Seeing such jealousy and anger makes me afraid.. Afraid that such a man thinks so much of me.. Does this show another facet of your feelings for me? Is this how your love is getting expressed?

The way you shouted woke everyone and made them scramble here.. Faces reacting diffrently; concerned and questioning by some  and knowing and smirking by some.. I wasnt able to face any of them..Just smiled and walked away..

Behind my smile is a hurting heart,walking away while falling apart.And now here Iam  sitting on the lawn, mindless of the chill and the nocturnal insects inspecting me..

Words hurled at me lashing like a whip.. Your anger blinding your sense, clouding your sight..Your jealousiness betraying your agony and disbelief..

Cant you see that love permeating my body and lighting up my face..Take a look at me now.. Am just empty, feeling nothing, coz my heart is with you..

A ray of Hope!

I see the faint silhouette of you.. Walking straight and purposefully,towards me..The closer you come,the closer I can make out all those feelings dancing on your face..

Yes!! yess! YES! My heart in you skips a beat. Your remose and silence speaks more than those apologies.. A faint but different heart throbs and pulsates in me..Yours beating in mine..

No words  are need.. I know! Your strong arms lead me back into the house. I feel safe and secure..

It hurts!
It does hurt...
This new feeling thats mutual,hurts.. Waiting for the day to say it out,least it eats me alive..

LOVED it. Absolutely correct that niharika and taklu would definitely be listening outside the door.

And I loved the part when Ram comes to the lawn and just holds out his hand and Priya allows him to lead her back to the house.

Very subtle and this is exactly the type of confession I want. I don't want them saying anything to each other. 

When they go back to the house, I would like Ram to close the door and engulf Priya in a bear hug. Followed by a soft and long kiss on the forehead. And then he makes her lie down and they sleep, close to each other.

Consummation will happen a few days later or maybe in a week...they'll progress slowly. But I dont think they need to "confess" that they need to love each other.

Later, in fun, ok...when they force the other person to say it. But not required now.

I really liked the update. Serene.

Lalita
Edited by lolita_lahiri - 12 years ago
maris08 thumbnail
LOVED it. Absolutely correct that niharika and taklu would definitely be listening outside the door.

And I loved the part when Ram comes to the lawn and just holds out his hand and Priya allows him to lead her back to the house.

Very subtle and this is exactly the type of confession I want. I don't want them saying anything to each other. 

When they go back to the house, I would like Ram to close the door and engulf Priya in a bear hug. Followed by a soft and long kiss on the forehead. And then he makes her lie down and they sleep, close to each other.

Consummation will happen a few days later or maybe in a week...they'll progress slowly. But I dont think they need to "confess" that they need to love each other.

Later, in fun, ok...when they force the other person to say it. But not required now.

I really liked the update. Serene.

Lalita

Thanks Laitha.. As much as possible I try to feel the emotions like how Priya will feel.. A mix of little bit of realism and liberty of writing always helps in getting across to readers..Priya's anger is momentary as love for Ram will prevail over it and help her in understanding him better..