Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: maris08

Thanks Amby..Sometimes when words fail me the quotes and pictures help me to create the right scenario i want to convey.. Priya's diary will conclude its last and final entry shortly.. Afterwards lets see...

Hey MAris, great post. saw it just now... But last and final kyon? 
azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Amby..Sometimes when words fail me the quotes and pictures help me to create the right scenario i want to convey.. Priya's diary will conclude its last and final entry shortly.. Afterwards lets see...

You find the perfect ones too! where do u find them??
Last and final meaning in Jail? 
And you cant just end it there! its a diary! Life long man! keep it going until the show ends πŸ˜‰
Internal private feelings come out here!! YOu have to continue it! 
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mem1

Hey MAris, great post. saw it just now... But last and final kyon? 

Gita...Missed you all these days..πŸ€—

Thanks for your comments..😳And where is ram's diary madam? Without that how can Priya go on with her entry??
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: azk92

You find the perfect ones too! where do u find them??
Last and final meaning in Jail? 
And you cant just end it there! its a diary! Life long man! keep it going until the show ends πŸ˜‰
Internal private feelings come out here!! YOu have to continue it! 

Amby

last and final entry will not  be in jail.. It will be later..Come on. Diary writing is a habit some people have and due to turmoils and tumoultous happenings some may find it difficult to continue..Am planning a break and then we will see..Right now Priya is in no frame of mind to pen all those multitude of emotions.. Let the storm settle down..
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Gita...Missed you all these days..πŸ€—

Thanks for your comments..😳And where is ram's diary madam? Without that how can Priya go on with her entry??

Maris, missed you guys too... was terribly busy. Seems like there is  a lot to catch up on. 
As for Ram's diary, I feel I have to make myself a little dumber than I already am, to do justice to Ram's thoughts at this point in time... πŸ€£ sorry guys. Still love Ram. just irritated with his denseness right now ...πŸ˜†