Am in Love:)PRIYA'S DIARY .Updtd page 15

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

AM IN LOVE!!

Yes a new feeling I had never experienced before..Mr. Kapoor has slowly made me fall into the abyss of love..Toda mota hai, par mujhe chalega..Koi farak nahi padtha..I see him as a child, a 250 + lbs baby who constantly needs reassurance and care..

Apeksha answers my call. Thank God!! I know Krishna ji will be happy to hear my confession..Afterall a mom always thinks the best for her child, however old he/she is..

My promise to Mr. Kapoor has also been kept.. Never contacted his mom..But I need that silent endorsement and blessings from her..It will give me strength to speak those three magical words to him..

Hey! Just wondering, how long can I call him Mr. Kapoor..Hmmm, an adorable rolly pollyman needs to be addressed differently..

Lets see? Ram? Ramji? SriRam? Nah..Gollu..Yes!! Between us Iam going to call him like  that ..He he he..

Patha nahin, woh bhi aisa mehsoos kar rah hai ya nahin... Wish I know how he feels and  what he thinks about me..

Yeh pyaar bhi nah, ek ajeeb sa ehsaas hai..Kuch rishta anjane mein ban jathe hain. Phele zindhagi se phir dil se jod jathe hain..Jisme anjane, na jane  kaise aur kab apne ban jathe hain..

Mann me dard hai,par apne liye nahin.. aap ke liye, Gollu..If am not in your life, how will you live without me? Give me a few moments of your life, let me change it forever..

My wishes are coming true, thanks to you.. Let me help you in realising yours..

AM IN LOVE!!

Bottled up inside me are the words I may say later..But open are my feelings for you to read now..

Am In Love!!
 I just want to live for you and forever..

Your love and life
Priya..
Edited by maris08 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow...amazing..beautifuly written...😊

i loved it..😳 Priya must be thinking all these now..😍
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
πŸ‘Maris
You described her feelings so vividly...Hats off to you for vocalising the churning tornado of love in her heart..Poor Priya realising Krishuji is so right..Happy she started realising her love when everything was goingwrong in her life..Ram's crazy rage mode..The love they are going to share is one that stands firm during life's storms.
Edited by avivakirk - 12 years ago
maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: monamie111

wow...amazing..beautifuly written...😊

i loved it..😳 Priya must be thinking all these now..😍

Thanks Yaar..Just an imagination that Priya might  be thinking on these lines..
maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: avivakirk

πŸ‘Maris

You described her feelings so vividly...Hats off to you for vocalising the churning tornado of love in her heart..Poor Priya realising Krishuji is so right..Happy she started realising her love when everything was goingwrong in her life..Ram's crazr rage mode..The love they are going to share is one that stands firm during life's storms.

Avi, thanks da..

Priya has realised that she loves Ram. Just waiting  to see how this new found love(the realisation and awareness) will be reciprocated by Ram..
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Wonderfully written, Maris!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
must be exactly the same feelings that Priya must be going through in this phase of her life😊
sadffi thumbnail
Awesome written Maris...πŸ€—
Lovely expressed...
saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wow maris! Awesome piece of  writing. Loved it.
maris08 thumbnail
Ash, Sadaf and Saniya
 You gals make me feel 😳.. But your appreciations accepted..πŸ˜ƒ
Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really good Maris..you have vocalized her thoughts so well...as well as some of our expectations like calling him anything other than Mr Kapoor...πŸ‘