Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Priya_Fan

Finally got time time to catch up!πŸ˜ƒ

great job dear! loved all the quotations!
totally sounded like a mature woman's thoughts!!😊

Amy thnaks😳.
 Indeed priya is mature and so is her thought process.But sometimes Ram's childish nature has a rubbing effect on her too(both in the literal and figuretive senseπŸ˜†) . And in such cases she too she too behaves immaturely and like a child; atleast in front of Ram.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anizor

awsome update maris. thanks

Thanks Rozy..😳
maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: avivakirk

Thanks for the compliments...the feelings are mutual...Was busy with Mum and my two nieces who came here for a short 10 day visit from India...so didn't get time to breathe...Good to hear I was missedπŸ€—
love u too Maris

Yes missy, missed you very much. Taking care of nieces is indeed mission impossible. But its a job that cant be remissed.Otherwise they will dismiss you from their minds.But then such a family is always a blissπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
WOW ! what a beautifull journal written by priya...the way she is putting her emotions and feelings in a diary...how she thinks how to call him ram ? or sri ram?...

Priya indeed is in love and she must be wondering while writing the person she could not tolerate for every second and now has become her every second πŸ˜
maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pooja05

WOW ! what a beautifull journal written by priya...the way she is putting her emotions and feelings in a diary...how she thinks how to call him ram ? or sri ram?...

Priya indeed is in love and she must be wondering while writing the person she could not tolerate for every second and now has become her every second πŸ˜

Thanks Pooja.😳
while writing the person she could not tolerate for every second and now has become her every second --I dont understand. πŸ˜•Can you rephrase your sentence?
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Maris - wow..what a beautiful diary. You have really captured a mature woman's thoughts and feelings. Absolutely loved the opening shayri and of course
"Hmmm! These weeks I feel I have lived a lifetime.. " Said it all. I could just imagine Priya's state of mind.

You are a fantastic writer Maris. can't wait for the next page/chapter of Priya's diary.
Edited by IndYa4u - 12 years ago
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pooja05

Priya indeed is in love and she must be wondering while writing in her journal that she could not tolerate Mr.kapoor for second, but now he has become her every second πŸ˜

maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndYa4u

Maris - wow..what a beautiful diary. You have really captured a mature woman's thoughts and feelings. Absolutely loved the opening shayri and of course
"Hmmm! These weeks I feel I have lived a lifetime.. " Said it all. I could just imagine Priya's state of mind.

You are a fantastic writer Maris. can't wait for the next page/chapter of Priya's diary.

Thanks Mittal.😳
 So far Priya  has been up to date in her diary entry. Unless something earth shattering or something that deeply affects her poise, the  writing will not happen.
Actually Priya's diary is like a catharsis  for her mind- whether immensely happy or sad, her outpourings happen in writing.πŸ˜ƒ
maris08 thumbnail
Oh yes Pooja. Now i understand..πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
See thats what love makes people. Onetime the very person she was willing to fight at each and every juncture now has become her reason to live for in life..Priya and Ram -absolutely made for each other!!😍
vishal6 thumbnail
Dis is soo good. Say, does this reaally hapen in da show too? Where is Priya's diary?Never seen it..