Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I can't like this Anj coz i posted it but it was a superb update and thanks for making it a little longer. Next time hopefully U can make it even more longer. U were a life saver upon posting the updates coz i have been trying to get updates done once at least but we all have commitments na. 3 of my writers have EXAMS so they couldn't do the updates. Now i am not sure who will update first. This is a grey area. Its not their fault. Even i have problems updating coz my COURSE starts this week. Wish me luck.

Girls let me know who can do the next update ok? 

U had me gripped from start to finish Anji. I loved the update so much the way U had emoted ABHAY'S anguish, his devilish side squashing his conscience so it is overtaken by his animal needs. I couldn't stop reading. I always knew from your mini updates U were a great writer and welcome to my family of brilliant writers. 
minibsp2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow nice part continue soon
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely anji sorry but my mob browser is nt letting me like ur update dunno whats wron with it...πŸ˜›liked ur update through comp Edited by strawberryrashu - 12 years ago
purple_shadoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely updt anji...lovd every bit of it...πŸ˜›
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Brilliant update as usual πŸ‘ But Abhay gave in? 😲 I hope Pia again maked him feel remorse n bring out the humanity in him. Is Ayaan healed yet? Please continue soon.
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update loved it poor abhay the beast is strong and now pia knows his weakness thanks for the pm

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: matwamango

I can't like this Anj coz i posted it but it was a superb update and thanks for making it a little longer. Next time hopefully U can make it even more longer. U were a life saver upon posting the updates coz i have been trying to get updates done once at least but we all have commitments na. 3 of my writers have EXAMS so they couldn't do the updates. Now i am not sure who will update first. This is a grey area. Its not their fault. Even i have problems updating coz my COURSE starts this week. Wish me luck.

Girls let me know who can do the next update ok? 

U had me gripped from start to finish Anji. I loved the update so much the way U had emoted ABHAY'S anguish, his devilish side squashing his conscience so it is overtaken by his animal needs. I couldn't stop reading. I always knew from your mini updates U were a great writer and welcome to my family of brilliant writers. 

Thanks Ayesha!😊 Your appreciation means a lot to me. I have admired your work as a writer soo much and having my work appreciated from such an amazing writer is overwhelming for me. I'll always cherish these words of yours. I was really nervous while updating since this FF has such brilliant writers like you, Tanzie, Ronee, Gauri and Shivani.
And best of luck!😊
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

nice part...
So, the monster is still dominating abhay..i hope, piya is able to tame him..
Continue soon
thanx for d pm
tc
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anjali.K

]Thanks Ayesha!😊 Your appreciation means a lot to me. I have admired your work as a writer soo much and having my work appreciated from such an amazing writer is overwhelming for me. I'll always cherish these words of yours. I was really nervous while updating since this FF has such brilliant writers like you, Tanzie, Ronee, Gauri and Shivani.

And best of luck!😊

U know these writers all have the same problems too U know. But i think once U get going U begin to start getting confidence in your own work and U my dear have impressed espcially understanding the story and what ABHIYA R in this FF. Chalk and Cheese. So Hats off to U.
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
I'm really looking forward to your next part of the story
thanks for pm