~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey everyone๐Ÿ˜Š

Today, our "Jassi ka saath ka saffar" has ended. Even with all its ups and downs, JJKN was a great show and it has impacted all of us.

As we fell in love with our Armaan sir Jassi or any other character many of us forgot about the wonderful people who brought us closer to them...Yes, I am talking about our wonderful, Marvelous, Outstanding, Suberb, Wonderful COOLBIES (and others who updated as well) Everyone from deadly (i think she was the first jjkn updater of IF..well she was the one updating  from when i came here so dunno if anyone else did it b4 then) to Buffie (thanks for the wonderful update of the last episode). In my opinion, the coolbies are the backbone of our forum. Almost all of us joined in serach of updates and we became a family afterwards.

So i would like to dedicate this thread to the many wonderful updaters of JJKN.

deadly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Daisy๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Jammy bro๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Queenbee๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Rumi di๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

ketaki๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

lashy di๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Buffie๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

(did i miss anyone?๐Ÿ˜ณ)

all i can say is Coolbies Jaisa Koi Nahi๐Ÿค—

Coolbies truly are great people. All their hard work and dedication deserves a round of applaud๐Ÿ‘. These people provide us with vividly described updates in a very timely manner. They are the life lines of many people and today, the serial is over so i would like to thank all of them๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

So guys...please join me in thanking our wonderful updaters...they spend uncountable hours providing us with great updates im sure the least all of us can do is dedicate some time to them and express our gratitute here

(Shraddha di (even though i always spell ur name wrong๐Ÿ˜ณ) can you please make this a sticky so that everyone can take part in appreciating our great updaters...oh yea if any GM reads it before her...this message applies to you too)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dolly1211 thumbnail
I second that.... I never was a member in any of the Forum. If it was not for Jassi updates I would not have known about IF too... though I am a non-hindi speaking person.. i loved this show just by hearing the updates fm Frnds and colleagues.. So I thought of cheking something on the net if any place where I could read the updates.. it was such a wonderful Forum with such wonderful people in here.. it was amazing to read the updates in English especially the above mentioned people.. they have done a wonderful and a fantastic job... i really loved them... their work is definetly commendable... they are simply the great! I thank all of you guys for making this IF such a wonderful place..

PS- Jassi and Kkusum are the 2 serials I have been watching other than Friends, Full House and all other English sitcoms. I don't know What I will do without these 2 serials.. ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thnx once again guys!!!
batra_varundeep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah everyone did a great job so thanx to everyone and JJKN forum.
Prestigious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yup, thanks a lot to all wonderful JJKN updaters and videobies. You guys have done an excellent job.
๐Ÿ‘
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
awww thank you so much....[on behalf of the rest of the updaters too, though many of them aren't regular now ๐Ÿ˜ญ ]
๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by lashforever - 17 years ago
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
awwwn princi, btw you are one of the few who has indeed got my spelling right ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜›
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ฒ...i got it RIGHT?...lolz remember when i first met u i used to ALWAYS spell ut name with a u instead of an a and i finally got it right..lol ๐Ÿ˜†
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks everyone for making this such a great experience.
yogesh_gaurip thumbnail
tfs alot guys
yogesh
dreamgirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks to all for the updates dear ๐Ÿ‘