Posted: 17 years ago

Thanks you so much !! 😛
yogesh_gaurip thumbnail
thanxx u so much guys
yogesh
sarru143 thumbnail
thanks for all the wonderful updates....being a working mom, I never had time to go home and enjoy the recorded episodes....So I used to read the updates at work and it never felt like that I didnt watch the episodes at all. Thanks for the wonderful updates once again!
ketaki_ry thumbnail
AWWWWWWWW!!!!

thank you SSO muuuuuch! You are the sweetest people EVER! 😃

I really enjoyed my updating phase here. and all becaose of you!

🤗
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, thanx to each and everyone of the JJKN daily updaters, if it weren't for them and their updates, I would have never know what is going on in this show near before anyone in my family. It was because of each of you that I was always on top of what was going on in the show even if I didn't get the chance to watch the episode for the day. The episode may be boring for the day, but each and every updater made it sound so interesting and fun that I could never miss the update posted here on IF. Thank you all, every single one of you have become my favourite people even if you don't know mw well enough!!!!!! Once again, thank you for all the hard work and effort that you placed in each update that you wrote for the whole world, all of the hard work was evident in the fact that people kept returning here to read the updates and some even to the extreme where they were demanding you to post the update, though this was rude, but it portrays the fact that everyone loved your updates and wanted to be the first to read and thank you!!!!!! Great work all of you 😃
shiverz thumbnail
I'm sooooooo sorry that this is over a month late but nonetheless, I would also like the give a HUGE thanks to all those who have worked so hard to give us all daily updates of the show these past years! 😊
This show has brought back so many wonderful memories..all the fun we had, the heated discussions, etc.

To all the past JJKN updaters-- you guys are wonderful!!! Thank you!!! 🤗    
aish2 thumbnail
yep, thanx to all of them!!
Rumi thumbnail
OMG . after a long time came here and saw this post. thanks everybody for remembering us and loving our works.we also loved all of you readers. i think one person's name has not been included. she is Queenbee. she used to write updates with me at first then ketaky joined me.
thanks to all of you. 👏
momogrl21 thumbnail
Thnxx to all those wonderful people! I was excited to read your updates everyday! 😛