Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

2nd Jan : A day to remember for Gavie Chahal fans

Simply-Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Helllooo guys. I am not a regular viewer of the show, but am a verrry big fan of Gavie Chahal ( Shivendu of MKKPB). Well this show would be all about Karthik and Lovely and their romance. But, for me romance word was defined by Gavie 3 years back when he did a show on colors titled Mohe Rang De ( dont know how many of u have heard of that show,,,but it was the reason why I have joined IF). Gavie did a superb job in the show as Rajbir and was sooo impressed with MRD fans here on IF that he too joined IF jsut to thank his fans!
Now, why I am calling this date 2nd Jan a special one,,,only MRD fans know. There was a very cuuute romantic episode aired on 2nd Jan, 2009 in Mohe rang de that made we people go crazy like hell :D. Every time I hear about 2 Jan, it comes to my mind. So, a biggg chears to the 'Tabela Night' of MRD for completing 3 years. We remember his show and will keep cherishing the lovely memories of his show.
He may not be the lead in MKKPB right now. And he is not given much of footage these days too, if I m not wrong. I also agree that his acting skills may not be the best ones. But I can never forget what he did for we fans in that July 2008 - March 2009 period with his superb acting. He is a very soft person at heart and very down-to-earth types. I and every MRD fan would keep loving u GAVIE CHAHAL. U are the best and will always be.
PLEASE RETURN AS THE MAIN LEAD IN A GOOD SHOW WITH A BANG DEAR. mmmuuuaaahhh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

richavyastuning thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
are you gavie chahal? 
Simply-Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: richavyastuning

are you gavie chahal?

No I am not Gavie Chahal. He is just in my profile pic. He is on IF by the name gaviechahal, but he rarely comes on IF now.