Written Update: November 28, 3006

Maha21 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hello Dearies πŸ˜›, Ready for today's update? I'm typing as I watch so please bear with me πŸ˜³

Rusty and Samay are walking in front of Taj mahal... Samay says that we had heard so much about taj mahal but doesn't it feel that I'm Shah Jahan and you are my Mumtaz when we are here... πŸ˜ƒ Samay gets down on his kness and says 'hey, what's up Mumtaz' πŸ˜†... Rusty pulls him up... She says that she doesn't want a tragic end like Mumtaz... She says she doesn't want him to be sad remembering her... Rusty and Samay walk hand in hand, in fact Rusty is grabbing Samay by his arm... Rusty sits on a bench and Samay takes her picture... Samay says you have a point, ouur love story shouldn't be tragic like theirs... He then moves her hair a little and ask her to smile for the picture... He clicks several pictures... Samay says that our love story is no less impressive than theirs... Rusty says that their is one differnce... Samay then puts Rusty's dupatta on her head and says that we will discuss that later, first let us make you a little more beautiful... He then clicks her picture... Samay asks what is the difference between their love story... Rusty says that Mumtaz was Shah Jahan's first love but I'm your second love... Samay is shocked... Rusty says that it is said that a person never forgets their first love, she asks him what is the difference between her and Roma... Samay has a very serious expression on his face...

Randhir comes home... Biji asks why he went to Madan's place... Randhir says that you got the news even before I got here... He says that whether their is new developments in thsi village or not, the news is spread very fast... Biji says that Madan called her and told her... Biji asks what is this issue with Rusty and Samay now... Madhura asks why he doesn't leave them on their own now... Randhir asks whether you think I went their to hurt them... He says that Biji, you always used to tell me to forgive the kids, i was thinking about that, after all I have only one daughter... Madhura is shocked... Biji is impressed... Randhir says that whatever she did, she did but I'm ehr father, i should forgive her... Madhura is not impressed... Madhura says that after all that happened, you still want to forgive them... Randhir says that there is no use in hating someone, I lost my baoji, don't know where veerji is, lost everything but now I'm settling and on't want to lose my daughter... He says that Rusty and Samay always wanted to decrease the differences and now it is my turn... Randhir thins to himself that he is not wrong this time, I'm only punishing them... He thinks that they went to taj mahal, and now if I don't make their love a monument, then my name is not Sardar Randhir Singh Deol 😑

Samay and Rusty are walking around... Samay says that he has forgotten that story altogether... He says that you said Roma and I stopped to think Roma, who? Samay says it wan't love, I think I was infatuated... He says that my luck, I was heart broken in infatuation as well... He says that I don't remember her anymore... They sit on the stairs... Samay says that sometimes we fall in love to know how it feels to be in love, we are more in love with the concept of being in love rahter than the other person... He says that this is what happened with Roma, i was young, I wanted to be in love, and i was happy but that was not love, today i can say that this is love... He says that you are the onlly girl in this world, who after seeing, I went crazy and see I'm crazy till today... He kisses her on her cheek... 😳

Divya is reading a magazine... Her father in law is also there... Simi is going somewhere when Divya asks her where she is going... Simi is very rude and says why she asks her the same question everyday, I'm going to the mall... Divya says that she needs a few things, she'll go get the money... Simi says that there are two servants in this house, you can ask them to bring your stuff... dadaji gets mad and yells 'Simi!!!' he goes to her and asks her to say sorry to her mom... Simi says sorry dadaji but you can only talk properly to a mom who knows the meaning of being a mom...Dadaji raises his hand in anger... Divya comes in front and says no... Simi cries  😑and says that you should have raised you hand on her rahter than me (what a besharaam beti 😑)... Simi asks you still love her... Dadaji says that I loved her the day her father told me this secret coz I know how to forgive and I'm not narrow-minded like you... Simi says it is because you are not directly affected by anything that is happening... Dadji asks her to get lost... Dadaji says don't give up bahu, i can't forget the 30 beautiful years that you have given to this house and i won't let the fahter-daughter forget them either... (excuse me, 30 years? that means Sam is 30 years old? πŸ˜• koi baat nahi, phir bhi chale ga 😳)...

Back to our Sexy Sam and her malika (no, no not me but her reel life malika 😳)... sam asks Rusty if she knows what he wants... He says he wants their Chandigrah's house to be like taj mahal, our symbol of love... Rusty says that we will have to make a new house for that coz that house beongs to papa, it is a symbol of deol parivaar's love 😳... She says that if you look through biji's eyes, then it is her and dadaji's symbol of lvoe and it is the most precious thing for my papa... Samay smiles and says that let's return it to Randhir uncle when we get back and I'll make a new taj mahal for my malika... Rusty says that this not easy, I know papa will want to get that house from us but will not take it if we give it to him... Samay again has this serious expression...  (oh come on guys, it your HONEYMOON for heaven sake 😑)

Biji is talking to Madhura... She says that I'm surprised at how Randhir has changed... She says that I don't feel right about it... Madhura says that he is getting old πŸ˜†, how long can he live with all the hatred... Biji says that I'm her mother, I know him very well... She says that for Randhir to forgive someone this easily , it is impossible... Madhur says that it might be a miricle and he might have really forgiven the kids... Biji says that I wish whatever you are saying is true... She says that she is not feeling comfortable though... Madhura thinks that she is not feeling comfortable either...

Samay is lying on Rusty's lap (in front of the taj mahal)... Rusty says that she had never thought that she would love him so much especially the person who she hated the most... Samay smiles and asks if she knows how much she has scolded him... Rusty smiles... Samay asks at what point did you fall in love, coz till one point you hated me and then love, what was the turning point... Rusty says she doesn't know, maybe there is no reason to fall in love, where, when, how it happens, you never know... Samay asks her not to be shy and tell him if she was impressed by his greek god look or his deep baritone voice or his towering height or simply speaking the fact that I'm too handsome 😳... Rusty asks him to shut up, it is nothing like that (what, Rusty are you serious? 😲, kaash yeh sawal koi mujh sey pooche 😳)... She says that I loved your commitment to your family, your sisters and mother used you but your love didn't decrease for them... She says that then I realized that you are a very caring person... Samay says baas, was this the only reason? So it was not because I'm handsome or have good hair or my physique or my deep intense eyes 😳... Rusty says that all that is a bonus for a girl but the most important thing is for a person to be good at heart and that you are... Rusty asks him to tell her if he really loves her or is it just infatuation... He asks her to look into his eyes and keep her hand on his heart and then does he need to tell her... Rusty smiles... Samay says that there is a better way than to tell if he loves her, it is to show her but this is not a good place to show her... He says let's go to the hotel... Rusty is left sppechless with her mouth open... πŸ˜†

Randhir is talking to the police guy on the phone who had kept him in jail... He says that he has send grapes and the grapes won't be sour πŸ€”... The police guy says that since he has sent it, it has to be good... While he is on the phone, another police person (inasector rakesh malhotra) comes there... Randhir is shocked to see police there... He hangs up the phone... Randhir asks him to have a seat... He asks Randhir if he does smuggling... He says that I have full information that you do smuggling... Randhir says that it is not true, I'm a shareef businessman, you must be mistaken... Insprctor says that he doesn't make such mistakes... He says that there are several trucks that come and go through the border but your company is getting bigger and bigger everyday and this could be dangerous...  He says that a month earlier , you and your family were seeking shelter in a gurdwara and today you have this office... Randhir says that I'm a honest man and that's why I reached here today with my hard work... Inspector says that you speak well but from today, i will have my eyes on your trucks... Randhir is shocked...

Samay and Rusty are running around πŸ˜†... Rusty gets a call from baoji... She sounds very excited... Madan says that he has been trying to call Samay... Samay tries to get close but Rusty pushes him... Samay whispers that it is off... Rusty gives the phone to Samay... Samay holds Rusty in his arms and talks... Madan says that your Divya mom called, she sounded tensed, call her as soon as possible... HE says he will... After the call, Rusty asks why his phone was switched off... samay says that i didn't want anyone to disturb me on our honeymoon... He says that he missed ma's call and has to call her... He calls and Simi picks up the phone... Samay says that this is Samay, is ma there... Rusty is holding Samay's arm... Simi is very rude and says that your mom is here but becasue of you she is not my mom anymore... samay is shocked... She asks why he came in his life, why is he snathcing her mom from her, she says I hate you... Samay says is this simi... She says 'don't you dare take my name from your bloody mouth'... She says that my whole life is shattered because of you, my engagement broke, my love went away from me, all becasue of you... Divya comes there and shouts Simi, give me my phone... She says take it, samay's mom, talk to your son... Divya slaps her... Simi says you raised your hand on me and that too becasue of that son of yours... She gets really mad and says I hate your najayaz son... Divya takes the phone and says talk to me my son... Samay is too heart-broken and has nothing to say... πŸ’”

Preview:

Simi is surprised to see Rusty and Samay at her place with a suitcase in their hand...

Edited by Maha21 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update Maha. Can't wait to see it.
BUBLY10 thumbnail
ouch, πŸ˜• stupid rusty.... notn now girl ..

Thanks Maha.
thanks Maha you're the best πŸ˜ƒ
why does she have to ask him about Roma? Matlab akkal kya Chandigarh mein apne dad ke paas chod ke aayi hai?
kajal_aarav thumbnail
well guys samay is not her 1st love either how bout that but wat is wrong with her this is really not the time may be after nine months in the delivery room when ur cursing the poor guys out then u can ask him all these questions cuz then he won't really mind or care wat say friends. πŸ˜‰
kaajal πŸ˜†
Rusty has serious foot in mouth disorder... what is wrong with her... ek romantic cheez nahi boli hai woh abhi tak.
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thx Maha nice update till yet.Well I found the episode nice n peppered with some very good dialogues ofcourse acted out brilliantly by our very own super sexy Sam.Btw he did look super sexy in the white coat.Wen he suggests to show Rusty his love rather than speak about it that was moving.Though I did hate the end wen Simi insults him very saddening.Rusty ofcourse was a haze for me as I was too busy concentrating on Sam n the words he uttered.N yes I declare my hatred for Randhir papaji from this moment on .............he's so ridiculous.Don't understand who to hate more Mohini or Randhir both r extremely self centered. 😑
yeh rusty bhi naa... kabhi chance pe dance nahi leti... with a lead like that, i might have got on for hours.

ok who am i kidding... when i actually wrote to him, i wrote the most prosaic message possible... couldn't gush about him at all. 😳 I just hope when i actually fall in love i dont behave as stupidly as Rusty does.
BUBLY10 thumbnail
nehi thik hai ... abhi line pe aa rahi hai.. 😳 😳 πŸ˜†