vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

R asks Samay.....I can't believe that you who loved me wants to now divorce me...tell me..Can you live without me?.....I am not saying all this out of dharma....but cos I love you....Do you really wish that I divorce you.?

Samay says....I did all this for your happiness....in short....you are a papa's girl...you will be happy with only him.Samay is about to say that he still loves her...EM interupts.....Look,Rusty you both can live happily by leading separate lives.Madan shouts at her....shut up,you are the woman responsible for creating all the problems between SR.and he tells SR.....that EM was behind all this....Samay is shocked...EM says...Yes,I did all this.I have nalayak kids..they too desrve the property.I brought this guy from an orphanage....gave him name/fame/fortune/what not.Madan says....no.we were not this rich..It is Samay who built this business Empire.So,all the money belongs to him.Samay says with lots of love to EM...You are mummy,tell me what you want?Madan warns him.EM says..every penny baba.Samay says....Granted.

HeRe Rusty pulls Samay...I never thought that you would do this to me.You never told me anything.I fought against the Gods and brought you to life and mia,you gave me an excellent tohfa.Well done...Didn't you use your brains ?Samay kneels and is crying....Forgive me ..I was out of my senses.But R runs away from him leaving him perplexed.He is out in the rain and Rusty is inside the room.....both in lots of tears....A song and a flashback of their sukh/dukh scenes.

Samay returns after some time...the room is dark..He calls Rusty...no answer...Frantically...he switches on the light.....Gosh...Rusty is in her bridal dress with her ghunghat .The room is all decorated.Samay is dazed.No expressions.

THE EPISODE IS FULL OF TEARS.Looks like SR are competing with each other...saying ...let's see who will cry the most?A bit too many tears shed by SR.

PRECAP:The Taj scenes.The couple in Agra.Looks like they are dancing too in one scene.

MONDAY WILL BE A TREAT TO ALL SAMAY_RUSTY FANS.What do you say? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jojo_100 thumbnail
thankyou for such a quick gist πŸ€— πŸ€— ...jis raat ka intizaar tha ,woh toh aa gayi 😳 ....lekin ab hum monday ka intizaar kaise kariin.
shahnaz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG VasanthaπŸ˜‰ .... do you remember in a couple of my post I wished how I like Rusty to show Samay that she indeed is ready to take him as his husband?πŸ˜‰ ..... by
surprising him by dressing up as a bride and offering him a proper wedding night as a gift? Are the creatives get these'ideas from this forum also 😳 ....?

As it is I have almost fainted several times😳 this morning after hearing that all these time I was joking with real Gaurav ..... I an so Embarrassed now😳 😳 😳 ....
Please help me gals.....   πŸ˜³
jojo_100 thumbnail
shahnaz, don't be embarassed....sab ne uss bechare ko bura-bhala kaha tha 😭 ..but then we are not to be blamed...woh bhi toh ,bina bataye ,muun uthaaye chala aya tha ,iss forum par πŸ˜† ...he should have given us some proof of his identity....
Vanzi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
THXXX VAsatha baa jee u r the best.. πŸ˜›
shahnaz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah ..... I know JojoπŸ˜‰ ..... but I only speak the truth hai naπŸ˜‰? My intention was to help every one see the truth only πŸ˜‰... that's all.

But I really like Rusty's dressing up like a bride idea πŸ€— this one for Rusty for the first time πŸ€—..... I am so proud of my imagination πŸ˜‰ .... thinking about quiting my job here and go to India and become a soap script writer .... πŸ˜†     
jojo_100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahnaz12

I am so proud of my imagination  .... thinking about quiting my job here and go to India and become a soap script writer   πŸ˜†   

but there is one khatra .. your hero heroine will seldom venture out of their room  😳...they will  be thinking 24/7 about ..ahem ahem πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

gulrani thumbnail
Vasu thank you for this gist.
I am exited now and dying to see Rusty in bridal
dress .
Chalo abhi week-end achha guzrega.
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jojo_100

but there is one khatra .. your hero heroine will seldom venture out of their room  😳...they will  be thinking 24/7 about ..ahem ahem πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

JOJO.........I do not know what to say?πŸ˜†LOoks like you know what stuff Shahnaz writesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

vasantha_rao07 thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†Looks like most of you are positive.No tension for three days.πŸ˜†