Detailed Update: November 27, 2006

Maha21 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hello Friends, I'm here with today's update... Hoping for some good scenes... I'm writing as I watch so please bear with me... 😳

The episode starts with Samay staring at Rusty... He slowly walks towards her... He doesn't really have any expression on his face... He sees the divorce papers all torn up... He then looks back at Rusty and stands still for a while...

Altaf is very happy with the work Randhir did... He gives him the money... Some guy comes to Altaf and says that Chaudry is not listening to them... Altaf is mad and asks him to put forth a deal in front of Chaudry's brother... He says that the day both the brothers split, their game will be over and our revenge will be taken... Randhir asks what is the problem... Altaf says that the greatest revenge is to seperate the person who someone loves a lot and trusts a lot... Randhir gets some idea... He thinks that Samay did this him and now he will do the same with Samay, he will snatch the most precious thing for Samay, Rusty, from him...

Ahem... Samay sits on the bed in front of Rusty... Thank God he smiled at least and came out of his blank expression...

Chaand Chupa Baadal mein
Sharma Key meri jaana...
Seene sey lag ja thoo
Bal kha key meri jaana...

He lifts Rusty's ghoonghat... Rusty looks at him... Samay takes off her jewelery one by one...

Ok, now how dod this happen, are they dreaming or what? Samay comes in a tux and Rusty in a white bridal dress... Samy holds Rusty by her waist and they dance... He then hugs her from her back... The weirdest thing ever:

Samay singing: Nazdikiyan bharh jaane dey

Rusty Singing: Aree nahi baba abhi nahi nahi nahi 😆😆😆

Samay singing: yeh doriyan mit jaane dey

Rusty singing: aree nahi baba abhi nahi nahi nahi

Dor sey hi tum jee bhar key dheko

Samay singing: tum hi kaho kaise dor sey dehkhoon

Rusty very shyly: Chaand ko dehkta jaise koi chakor hey ..

& the dance continues...

Samay: anchal mey thoo chup jaane dey

Rusty: arre nahi baba nahi abhi nahi nahi nahi 😡

Samay: Zulfoon mein toh khoo jaane dey

Rusty: aree nahi baba nahi arre nahi nahi nahi

Pyar toh naam hey sabar ka humdum

Samay: woh hi bhala kaise karen hum

& it goes on and on 😳😳😳  (Thank God it was a dream sequence 😆, i wonder if Samay was dreaming or Rusty? )... Yay, finally it ends, and Samay lights up a candle... Rusty comes out changed, looking very fresh... Samay and Rusty hug and the scne changes to morning...

Rusty wakes up all smiling... She is lying on Samay's shoulder... Her mangalsutar is stuck on Samay's shirt... She tries to pull it... Samay iwth his eyes closed says that no matter how much you try, you can't go far from me... Rusty smiles... Samay says that your mangalsutar doesn't want to go far from me either... He then opens his eyes and smiles at her... Rusty very softly says that she has to go take a shower and do pooja... Samay says that you do this everyday, and since today is a special day, let's change the routine a little... He says that I'll help you take a shower and then you can do pooja of your pati dev and I'll do my devi's pooja... He then pulls her to himself and she falls in his arms again... He kisses her on her forehead and says that just stay here with me, not for long but only 4 to 6 months... Rusty says that doctor has advised you a bed rest not me... Samay says that if the bed rest is like this, then I have no problem... He says that let's call the doctor and ask him to advise bed rest to my wife as well... He puts his other arm around her as well... Then a voice is heard: Rusty beta 😡... no, it is not Simon but Simon's boss this time 😆...  Samay says oh come on 😳... Rusty gets up and is all nervous and says that baoji is calling, now I have to go... samay holds her hand again and asks where will she go, you have dad's excuse here but who will save you in Agra? Rusty is surprised and asks Agra? what is in Agra? Samay says pagal khaana 😆, have to send you there na... Samay then says taj mahal, symbol of love, our honeymoon... Rusty is excited and asks when... Samay says today... Rusty is very excited and asks if he is mad... Samay goes closer to Rusty and says that I wasn't till yesterday, but now I am... Rusty smiles and pushes him back...

Samay calls Divya and tells her that your son and daughter in law are going for a honeymoon... Divya asks where they are going... Samay says the eternal monument of love, taj mahal... Samay says that by the time we come back to Chandigarh, you shoud be here... Divya gets emotional and says she will come... Samay says that whenever I call you, you start crying, i won't call you next time... Divya says that I'm crying out of happiness... Samay says that it doesn't seem like you will come, so what i will do is, I will come to Mumbai from Agra and bring you here... Diivya gets worried and says that she will definitely come... She then hangs up the phone... As she puts doen the phone, she sopts Dr Marwa standing there... He looks like a bhoot standing there... Divya tells him about Samay's phone... Marwa just picks up his stuff and turns to leave... Divya asks if he has started hating her so much... He says that i will never be able to hate you but I hate your past...

Mohini is getting mad at the driver for not putting her stuff properly in the car... Samay comes and touches Mohini's feet... Mohini jumps but them smiles and says you scared me... She says that i don't belive in these things, lots of kids touch their parents feet everyday in India becasue they are used to it, not becasue they have any respect for them... Samay says that i have a lot of respect for you... Mohini smiles... Samay says that I have respect for you and love as well... Mohini asks if he has arranged for everything in Canada... Samay says everything is done... Mohini then looks at Rusty and asks her to take care of Madan and her son, Nicks... She says that this is how I will be connected to you, if anyone gets hurt or anything, then remember it only takes 19 hours to get here from Canada... She says that I'm sure you never want to see me here, so take care, my eyes will be on you all the time... Samy just looks at her... She leaves...

Randhir comes home and puts the money in a safe... Madhura sees this and is shocked... Randhir tries to make up an excuse and says that he was looking for his contract paper and asks if she has seen them... Madhura says you kept them in the mandir... Randhir says that I forgot... Madhura says biji and her are really worried for him, she asks where he got this much money from, what does he do... She says that my cousin 'happy' was in trasport business but he didn't make this much money... Randhir says that nowadays there is a lot of money in this business... He aks her to trust him, he is not doing anything wrong... She says she trusts him but she is scared...

Samay and Rusty seek Madan's blessing and leave for their honeymoon... Guess what, Simon looks like he is the most happiest person 😆😆😆... Anyhow, samay and Rusty are sitting on the back seat... Rusty puts her head on Samay's houlder and says that she can't believe they are going on their honeymoon... She then looks at Samay and asks him to pinch her coz she can't believe they are going to taj mahal... Samay smiles... Rusty says that she always wanted to see taj mahal... Samay says that let us get to Agra first, I have to pinch you a lot anyways... Rusty hits him... Both smile and Rusty puts her head on Samay's shoulder again...

Randhir comes to the haveli... Madan is happy to see him and says that he came at a good time since Mohini, who was out to create differneces between them, has left... Randhir asks about Rusty and Samay, he says that he has some important work... Madan says that they went for their honeymoon... Randhir is shocked... Madan says they will come back next week... He asks himt oc ome inside but Randhir just leaves... Simon is heart broken 😉😆... He says that you talk to him with so much respect but he is so rude to you... Madan says he doesn't know... He says that I'm not stubborn like him... He says I wonder why he came here... He prays and asks Wahi Guru to take care of Rusty and Samay on their honeymoon...

Wow... Samay and Rusty come to Agra... They look at the taj mahal... Both stare at the taj mahal and then at each other... Both smile... Samay says "apne ishq key liye fanna ho jaana hi mohabaat hey, Rusty" and then these memories are left in this world... He says that we will leave a sign of our love in this world... They hold hands and walk towards the taj mahal...

Preview:

Samay is lying on Rusty's lap... She asks him to tell her if he loves her or if it is just infatuation... Samay looks at Rusty, blinks, then keeps looking at her...

Police asks Randhir if he is smugling material as they have proof against him...

Edited by Maha21 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update Maha.
Hey Maha thanks for the update... i just wrote a post on the show and was hoping that you'd be around and i wouldn't have to do a detailed update. Feeling very lazy. 😉 😆
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thx Maha for the update atleast it's not depressing 😊 on the contrary a very detailed version good work pal 👏 👏 👏
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx Maha.. for a splendid update!!
gulrani thumbnail
thanks Maha for the most awaited update.
erick thumbnail
after what seemed to be a long weekend thanks for the update, few more hours and will get to see the show.
boparaisonia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx for a maravlous update...
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks maha..so after they come back from taj mahal their love is going to put again to the test with randhir trying to spearate them
Henna thumbnail
THank you so much for the great update 😉