Amazing part and very funny πŸ˜† . Waiting for the next update
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome updates pls pm me when u update next part
N33MA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ˜› Hi guys, i know i took a long time to update. really sryy about that.

so here you go, enjoy.

Previously:

Khushi: im sorryy

Arnav: uhh ... mm ... its, f iii nee.

i've heard that voice somewhere i thought to myself. i looked up to see who it was and and ... i basically had no words. it felt like i suddenly lost my voice. i quickly got up and

Khushi: YOU again! (looking at his clothes), how dare you? didnt you have enough!

Continued...

Chapter 6 :

Khushi: are you following me?she screamed

Arnav: pfft, are you crazy? y would i follow you?

Khushi: leave or i'll call the police!

Arnav: please! call the police. i dont give a damn.

Khushi: oh yea? lets see.

omg i dont believe this girl. she threatened arnav singh raisada?

gosh! i dont believe this man. he actually persuade me to call the police? is he alrite? after a second someone picked it up, so i told them that theres a guy whose been following me ever since the moment i landed in india. he even tried to sexualy harrass me (just adding a bit spice to it) ... i was telling which place it was then ...

I had enough of it. i wasnt gunna take all that insult so i took her phone right from her hand, put my hand in her mouth and pushed her towards the wall. i was soo pissed off but the minute i looked into those eyes everything seemed to be dissapear yet again. i forgot wat i was gunna do, where i was gunna go and why was i even here? nothing seemed to matter. right then someone was yelling out ASR! ASR! whoever that was im gunna kill them for ruining the perfect moment ithought, i turned around to see who i was and ah .. hhh ! its khushi! ( PS he doesnt know who is khushi, he thinks that the other girl is khushi)

oh thankgod she came or i would have had to go home myself and di would have gotten even more upset. i took my hand out of her mouth slowly, i was suprised she didnt do anything to defend herself like all the other times! i left her and ran towards khushi, i looked back one last time at that girl but she seemed lost!

I thought why didnt do anything to him. it just seemed to blur when i looked into those eyes. what were in them, that got me lost. i was confused. i shaked off that thought and ran downstairs, since my cab was waiting for me.i got in and showed him the address, he said it was just nearby and we drove off. i was excited because finally i get to see jiji again.

Other girl: ASR, wat happened?

Arnav: ohh huh? .. nothing. its nothing dont worry. lets go for a coffee?

i asked hoping she would say yes so that we can get to know each other better after all she was going to be akash's sali.

Other girl: uhm about that ... uhmm i have to leave, my boyfriends here to pick me up. he's downstairs she said in a hurry. she just kissed him on the cheek and thanked him for helping her and left.

well that was quick, she just landed and she already has a bf? does payal even know about this, i thought. oh well not my problem, so i went downstairs, got changed and drove off. Phew! can this day get any weirder?! i asked my self.

i went over the speed limit and finally reach home. i knocked on the door... someone opened it. everyone was waiting for something, probably khushi but these people dont know wat shes upto. they had big smiles on there faces. it had been 2 mins since i was standing there but they all seemed to look behind me. slowly there smile disappear. di was the first one to react.

Anjali: chote, wheres khushi? you did pick her up right, she asked

Payal: arnavji, she's alrite na? where is she?

Akash: hain bhai, wheres khuhsiji?

Nani: chote, tell me what happened?

Aranv: ok ok relax she's fine. i explained and later added ... her boyfriend came to pick her up so she went and i came by my self.

Payal: W H A T ?!!!!!

everyone was shocked, they all went quite. payal was acting as if she didnt know khushi even had a boyfriend! everyone started talking to each other . i was just standing there so i just told di, i needa freshen up and went upstairs in my room.

uff, finally i reached. i steeped out side to see a beautiful mansion-like house. it was truly built to perfection as jiji described. i got my luggage and started walking, the door was opened. i entered and everyone seemed to be busy talking among themselves. i yelled out jiji! i ran upto her and hugged her but she had a shocked and angry expression on her face and didnt even hug me back.

Payal: Madam finally had time to meet me! i thought you were gunna come tommorow since you were with your "HIM" she said in a sarcastic tone.

Khushi (wat was she talking about): jiji, why wat happened?

Payal: NO you tell me wat happened, i thought you would meet me first but seems like someone else got to before me.

i was confused, maybe she's angry coz i came late but that didnt seem to the reason. it was something else. i asked her again i everything alrite and told her i should be the one who should have been angry not you!

Payal: yea right. why should you be angry?

Khushi: firstly you didnt pick up your phone and got me worried then you didnt send anyone to pick me up ...

Payal: wait wait wait .. wat do you mean i didnt send anyone to pick u up. arnavji did go but you preffered going with your Boyfriend!

Khushi: wat? wat boyfrienda and whos aranvji now?

Payal: No you tell me who's your boyfriend? couldnt you atleast tell me?

Khushi: i think you heard it wrong ... NO ONE and i mean NO ONE came to pick me up. i had to stay in a hotel since you didnt pick up then i got a TAXI and came here. so there was no arnavji or watever his name is and No Boyfriend ok.

Payal: really, then why did arnavji lie? she said in a soft tone.

This whole situation was messed up. who was this arnavji to make up such a lie about me going with my boyfriend, thats if i even had one! i wasnt gunna spaire that person alive!!

-------------------------------------------------------
thanxx for reading. 😎
Please do leave comments and Likes.⭐️ Edited by N33MA - 12 years ago
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I just read all of it, it's awesome. Love the way story is flowing
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loving nok jok between these two they are both nuts thanks for the pm
andru_sk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† this two are like tornadoes... When they meet they do huge damage . Lovely update. Please update soon the next part. Thanks for the PM.