ARHI FF: Lost in the MOment (part 6 update page 6)

N33MA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi, i'm Neema.
im fairly new to this website and i was going through it when i came across missions of FF, OS and SS. i read through few and saw how talented people can be i mean they are better than the CVs! it really inspired me write my own so i thought of givig it a try. i LOVE aranv and khushi. its my first time and i hope i guys Like it. πŸ˜•
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main characters:

Khushi: age 22

(She's quite different from the character which is currently shown in the show).

she's is a top designer who is well known in Paris. she owns few shops throughout london selling her own clothes line aka 'ELEGANCE' but few things are still the same. she's the same fun loving, carefree, happy, unbreakable khushi we know and ofcourse she's the peetiest girl anyone has ever seen. Millions of boys wished they were his Mrs and All the girls wished they were her.

She was Happy in her life, she got everything she wanted ... until she met Arnav singh Raizada!

Arnav: age 25

( He is completely opposite then 'The MIGHTY ASR' )

I dont think i need to describe his personality but ill do it anyways. So he's still a bussiness tycoon who owns a fashion house knows as the 'AR Group'. Hes extremely handsome, hot, sexy, cute (the list can go on forever but ill stop here) and a Big Flirt as well! he's popular in the fashion industry as well as among the girls. hes like the heartrobe of million girls (PS including me ;) but one things the same about arnav that he doesnt believe in traditons, religioun, marriage etc

Hes charm seems to be the His main power who can Wooo anyone... Until he faced Khushi Kumari Gupta!

SOOO, what happens when they Collide into each other?

Supporting characters ⭐️

Akash: He's very calm, sincere, well behaved, shy type of person. he thinks everything on the positive side and he's an ideal son. he's in love with payal since 2 years ago and is finally getting engaged to her.

Payal: Shes a complete copy of akash but in a female version. She has been looking after khushi since their parents dies 8 years ago. she's khushis best friend, mother, father and her whole world. she loves akash and is getting married to him. everyone knows her sister is a high-class person but she prefers staying the middle class person she is.

Shyam: a mature, sensible person who knows what he wants and how to get it. hes nice and kind but people misjudge him coz of his cunning looks. he is married to anjali and loves her a lot.

Anjali: she's a golden hearted person who is married to shyam jha. she loves him alot as much as she loves arnav. shyam does noot come home often and she feels alone atlimes so she now lives with the raisaza family and takes cares of them.

Nani: shes the head of the raisada family. shes very active for her age. shes takes decisions for the whole family and has a pet goat Laxmi whom she adores alot. shes a really nice person.

Mammiji: shes was a servent who got married to the owner. she wants a tip top miss universe type bahu but got dissapointed when her son like payal instead all the other girls. she dislikes payal because her status is not as high as hers.

Sarah: Arnav PA. she apparently admires him but he doesnt even look at her properly.

Natasha AKA Nats: Khushis assistance but more like a friend. shes one of the important people in khushis life.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS
Pink = khush's point of view
Blue = Arnavs point of view

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Chapter 1 :

* Paris , LONDON 9:19 pm *

Hurry up, how long are you gunna take? yelled khushi looking at her assistance who was running with a pink luggage in her left hand, ticket, passport and a bag on the other hand.

Khushi- nats run quickly we dont want to miss the flight, do we? i was suppose to be sitting by my jijis side right now but wat am i doing? yelling at you in the middle of the airport. hurry now.

*FLASHBACK* she remembered payal saying 'khushi you have to be next to me the whole time and you know i scared i am when i am the centre of the attention. So you better be here if not then i wont talk to you forever.

nats- yeah ok im comming im comming dnt worry you'll get there on time.

khushi takes the luggage, ticket passport bags and starts running towards the checkpoint. she gives the ticket to the security guard to check and looks back at nats and yells 'you better hope so' and waves her goodbye.

both of them wave then all of a sudden khushi runs back to nats and hugs her and runs back and collects her stuff from the guard and boards on the plane. - the plane takess off -

* Delhi, INDIA 1:49 pm *

ARNAV OPEN THE DOOR! said on the other side of the door. hes brain couldnt register who it was coz of the hangover. he got up to check who was yelling like this in the middle of the night. he turned the knob and unlocked the door when suddenly anjali entered and started yelling at someone looking towards the bed. she seems to be sleeping still and is covered in bed sheets.

Anjali - Oye, get up you filty b*tch. its time to go home now.

she turned towards me and asked me who she was. i looked at her and realised i didnt even know her and how she ended up here. looking at my reaction di continued yelling, i couldnt even understand what she was saying. she gave her a lecture about culture, tradition, izzat and so on. i was just standiing there feeling dizzy and tired so i ran towards the bathroom and locked the door.

Arnav- Phew! that was close. why does she keep giving everyone lectures? i wondered and who was that girl who seemed to be sleeping with me? how did she end up here anyways? i asked myself but no answer.

then i hear a BANG! i opened the door to see wat was going on outside then i saw di standing next to the door which she must have banged when that girl left and looked at me making a sad face.

Arnav- di come on thats not face you always do it. NOT FAIR! i ran upto her and huged her and apologised since that sad face works everytime.

Anjali- you own me an explanation now start! she demanded

Arnav- ok ok well i was at a party last night and we had a drinking competition and ofcourse who won? ME! and then ummm ... um...

Anajli- let me guess YOU DONT REMEMBER?!

Aranv- sryy di wont happen next time. please forgive me? kneeling on the floor.

Anjali- fine for the millionth time i forgive you but i wont again (remebers saying that everytime but doesnt work). oh and btw who was she?

Arnav- i dont know and who cares? shes gone now lets forget about her.

Anajli- chote learn to respect women for once! and go freshen up you have to go and organise aksah and payals wedding tommorow and plus dont forget to pick up jiju from the airport. she said running down the stairs.

Arnav- ok ok i will dnt worry i said feeling relieved.

i look at the clock and its only 2 so i thought i had few hours left so i set an alarm to wake me up at 6 and decided to go to sleep until then.

BUZZZ BUZZZ BUZZZ a noise came underneath my pillow it was a message and before i clicked to read it i realised it was 6:45 already and i realised i had to be at the airport at that time to pick jiju. i rushed into the bathroom. had a shower and got ready in 10 minutes and started looking for the car keys.

Arnav (to himself): where the hell did it go? it was just here!

i looked around everywhere and now the room was messier then before. after wasting 5 minutes looking for the keys i finally found it. i quickly ran down the stairs and finally reached the car. i checked the time but then my phone wasnt in my pocket!

oh shit! i must have left it in the table. shit shit shit. oh well no time to get it now so i start the car and speed above the speed limit then i finally reached the airport after 30 mins because of the stupid traffic which had to happen now!

* at the Airport *

(khushis plane had just landed) I got throught the check point and started running realising it was already late and i didnt want to get any late.

my phone started ringing so i stopped for a second to pick it up. It was payal yelling and going on about something i couldnt understand. she continued yelling i dnt pay attention. my throat became dry and i needed something to drink. i saw a coffee shop so i ordered one black cappucino . i quickly grabed the coffee and statred running towards the exit sign while i was on the phone.

taking a sip and saying yess jiji i continued running then BAMM! i collided with someone. My phone droped on the floor and i accidentaly tipped all coffee onto his tshirt.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
want to know wat happens after?

Ready to go on a rollercoaster ride full of emotions, betrayal, friendship? then COMMENT, LIKE and more if you want me to continue.

. πŸ˜‰

im really sryy if it was too confusing and thanx for reading.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 : Page 1 ( Scroll up )
Chapter 2 : Page 1 ( Scroll down )
Chapter 3 : Page 2
Chapter 4 : Page 3
Chapter 5 : Page 5
Chapter 6 : Page 6

Edited by N33MA - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

please6 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow im the first one to post😊 well it was an awsome story and please keep it up😊
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome start sounds interesting please pm 
N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
very interesting.. please add me to the pm list...
N33MA thumbnail

Im glad you guys like it.

ohk ill pm you as soon as i update it please insure that you are included in my buddy list πŸ‘πŸΌ
thankx for reading!

⭐️ Edited by iloveyou2 - 12 years ago
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow itx amazing plz add me to ur pm list plz
N33MA thumbnail
couldnt wait any longer soi posted it ehehe i hope i dnt dissapoint you</font></font>.πŸ˜•[/DIV]
[/I size="5">Chapter 2 :</font>

taking a sip and saying yess jiji i continued running then BAMM! i collided with someone. My phone droped on the floor and i accidentaly tipped all the coffee onto his tshirt.

</font><font color="#004dbb">

what the ... arnav was the first one to react.

before i could say anything she knelt down to grab something from the floor.

i said 'ermmm, hellooo! to get her attention. she took soo long to respond then finally she stood up, she started yelling at me saying was i blind, cant you see a whos infront of you? you must have been become deaf as well?
[P]i couldnt control my anger so i started yelling back at her.

i was preety sure everyone was looking at us and who does she think she is? Miss Universe or something? i thought. althought she didnt look that bad, she was wearing a white singlet with a black blazer which hugged her skin beautifully and leather tights which showed off her curves. i shaked my head to remove that thought when someone yelled out "sale saab". i looked straight to see who it was and wat luck i didnt even have to look around for shyam jiju. i quickly ran towards him ignoring wat she was saying.

sale saab, how have you been? shyam asked

i replied, fit and handsome as always jiju. we both cracked up laughing.

ok so how did you know i was here jiju ? i asked while laughing

well when my plane landed i called rani saiba and she said that you were picking me up so i called you to tell you that i arrived but you didnt bother picking up. i looked around for a while then suddenly i saw all the ladies looking at something in this direction. i followed what they were looking at and then i saw you. its not as hard to find you, you know. accha give us some tips as well replied jiju winking at me.

yeah right, im preety sure di is already impressed by you so y do you even bother? i replied laughing thinking in my mind who would drool over him anyways ;)

ok ok lets get some coff ... shyam trailed off and he was looking at my shirt now. i said wats wrong? looks like someone already had coffee haan? he said.

i looked down then realised i left something unfinished. so i turned around to see where she was last standing and now she was not there. i looked around then jiju interupted me. wat are you looking for? he asked.

ohh nothing, nothing at all just looking to see if there were any good looking ladies around but no luck today. now lets go home before di blows her head off i replied winking at jiju.

i got his luggage from the trooley and we headed towards the car. i turned around one last time to see if that girl was still there but she had dissapeared. we reach the car but jiju wanted to drive so i let him and we quickly drove off from there.

</font><font color="#ff00ff">

my phone droped on the ground and it broke apart. so i bent down to get it and when i stood back up to see who that iressponsible blind idiotic person was then i saw a man who was extremely handsome and really cute. he was wearing washed jeans and denim shirt with few buttons undone showing his perfectly carved chest. i ignored that thought and started yelling at him. i mean come on how can you not see a person walkng infront of you. seriously who can get that blind! i continued yelling but guess wat he yelled back at me?! he yelled so loud that i was preety sure everyone heard what he was saying and then out of nowhere he left and started running somewhere?!!! he left me hanging? how can anyone be that rude? i thought.

i picked up all the pieces and left going to a nearby shop to get myself a new phone so i can atleast tell jiji that i arrived before she gets upset even more. i looked around in the shop for a while when i came across a phone which looked soo good on the display. it was a pink iphone.

i brought it right away with a new sim as well since what i had was an overseas sim. i quickly inserted my sim and called jiji.

come on jiji pick up! but she didnt. may be she's busy with the arragements i told my self and left the airport. just one step out of the airport and i see a beautiful city but full of people, there was no place to even place one foot. i quickly squished in between the people and finally came awayfrom them. i remembered when i came to india 12 years ago but wasnt familiar with this place. i turned to see a cab stand so quickly got a cab and told the driver to drop me in a nearby hotel since i didnt know where jiji would be. i cursed my self for not bringing all the information with me. I called nats and told her to find where her jiji was staying.

the driver said madam this is the best hotel of the town and its close to the shops as well.

i looked back from the window and i can still see the airport. how blind can i get? then i remebered maybe it wasnt his fault. i should have said sorry for the shirt. that stupid cab driver interrupted me from my thoughts and said madam ji do you want me to take you to some other place? Oh no no its ok thankyou. i gave him the money, got my luggage and left.

i booked my self a room in that hotel. the butler showed me the room. it was so beautiful, it had a private pool out side and spa on the inside. all the furniture which were perfectly assembled and the wall paper compliment the furniture quite well.

i tried calling jiji again but no luck. so this time i tried calling nani but she didnt pick up as well. are all the people in delhi dead or something? why is noone picking up. i hope they are alright. i reassured my self saying they must be busy with the engagement.

i turned on the tv and surfed through the chanels though nothing interesting was on so i turned it off . i opened my pick mac computer and went on youtube and click on some random songs and added it to the playlist so i wont have to click anything again and it plays automaticly.

it was getting hot and the ac didnt help at all so i thought of having a swim for a while so i can cool down and relax. i got changed and sat in the water , it had candles around it which was so relaxing, kind of like that -out-of-the-world-feeling.

</font><font color="#004dbb">

so when we were on our way to home jijus phone rang.

its rani saiba, she must have been worried of why we havent reach yet. he picks up the phone and suddenly he hands over the phone to me and says 'she wants to talk to you'.

hi di, wadd up? dnt worry were on our ... but before i could finish she said i have to go back to the airport to pick up payals sister who just arrived from paris. i told her why cant akash go since it gunna be his Saale. why should i wastee... and again she cut me halfway, come on chote cant you do this much for me? he's busy with the arrangement or else he would have gone, please chote payalji is really worried. she said her sister doesnt know anyone in india and her phone is switched off as well. please one last favour for me please she said in a sad tone.

and as always she get everything which she talks in her sad vioce which i cannot resist at all.

So i said ok wats her name and how would i know if its her? she said she would be the preetiest girl in the airport when she said that i remebered that girl who i accidentaly bumped into. she was the preetiest girl i have ever seen and im preety sure the girl that my sis is talking about would be as preety as her infact no one would, there was something special about that girl. i should have apolosized instead of yelled at her like that i thought. she kept mumbling and i couldnt hear what she was saying but i still said ' ok ill get her'. she hung up and i gave the phone back to jiju and said ' i have to go pick up payal's sis she just came from london and she doesnt know anyone here so i have to get her ASAP before she gets lost.

ok i'll get a cab and you take the car with you he said.

but jiju ... before i could finish he said saale saab ill meet you home.

so i sat in the drivers seat and drove off back to the airport.

[/DIV]------------------------------------------------------------------------------<div>
thats it for now guys i hope you liked it <3</font>
Edited by iloveyou2 - 12 years ago
N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow... update sooon.. there first meeting was good... now how is he gonna find out where she is??
N33MA thumbnail
thanks, im suprised you acctually understood wat i was talking about. i seriously thought it was complicated and too confusing.

yeah im pree sure ill update it within tommorw coz i have nothing to do at home.

well that gunna be a suprise you have to read it to find out and i think you will enjoy that bit.

πŸ˜‰
zafi thumbnail
Awesome start.πŸ‘β­οΈ Loved it.
You know the best part is that Khushi is independant and has made a name for herself.
I really liked the concept.
Update soon.πŸ˜ƒ Thanks.πŸ˜‰
Please PM me when you update. I have sent a buddy request to you.
Edited by zafi - 12 years ago