Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice update
plz add me in ur pm list
N33MA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 4 :

she was sooo beautiful. her eyes were closed tightly and her hair was wet. i looked as if she just came out of the shower or something. she had one of her hair strands in her cheeks, it was bugging me i couldnt help it so i sofly tucked it behind her ears. she was so soft and delicate like a doll.

out of nowhere she started screaming so loud, it might even blast my ear drums i thought.

i quickly put my hand over her mouth so she would stop screaming, but guess wat she didnt, instead she bit my hands which hurted like hell. she then pushed me and stood up.

i was having a great time in my pool.. the music, the atmosphere, the view everything was perfect, it felt heavenly. my phone rang so i got up answer, it was nats. i picked it up and she explained me that she now lives with my cousin aisha and her family. its 30 mins drive from the airport. she told me to note down the address so its easier for me to find. my notepad was in my bad and my bag was in my bag so i walked halfway and someone bumped into me and we both fell on the bed. OMG its the same guy i thought but wat was he doing here?

kushi: who the heck are you, huh? and wat are you doing in my room ... ?

( on the phone: nats ill call you back and hung up.)

Arnav: im really ... i didnt ...

khushi: GET OUT!

Arnav: excuse me? im trying to explain and youre ...

Khushi: i dnt care, just get out. RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Arnav: Look im talking nicely to you and expect to to do the same!

Khushi: last time i checked this was MY ROOM! so i have the right to do watever i want and behave like watever i feel like to others especially to cheapskates like you! how can you get so low.

Arnav: you wanna see how low i can get? ( i started walking towards her).

Khushi: wat do you mean! (he started walking towards me).

ok he basically started walking towards me. does he think ill get scared? pfft. i didnt even move. he came really close to me. i moved back one step and gave him a tight slap. That served him right i thought and smiled.

Khushi:wat were you thinking you'll touch me and do watever you feel like and i was suppose to accept it like all the typical indian village girls? (not trying to offend anyone).

she was so arrogant not like other girls ive meet. yeah i admit i shouldnt have came in her room like that but i had no choice. i was gunna say srry but she didnt give me a chance. she said i was cheap? Arnav singh raisada and CHEAP! was she blind that she didnt even see my designer clothes? and how can she not recognise me? i thought all the girls knew who i was?!

she asked me how low i can get so i wanted to give her the answer and all of a sudden she SLAPED me and gave me a smile? no one has ever slaped nor screamed at ASR and who was she? but before i could react she ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
how was it? thats it for today :) i know it was short sryy.

comment and like because it encourages me to write more.

😍
Edited by iloveyou2 - 12 years ago
zafi thumbnail
Hehehehe, Somebody actually dared to slap ASR, and it was non other than our girl KKG who else?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Loved the update. Well written.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Update soon.πŸ˜ƒ Thanks.πŸ˜‰
Happy New Year to you. May the new year bring happiness and joy into your life.πŸ€—πŸ₯³
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
amazing update

continue soon and plz increase the length of update plz
N33MA thumbnail
thankss srry i will post a long one next time.

<33
bakula_gandhi thumbnail
Nice part...but very short
Wish you a Happy new year
N33MA thumbnail
Thankyouhh, yea I'm really sryy next one will be long promise (:
destiny_on_fire thumbnail
THAT WAS AWESOME, loved it plz continue,I can't wait ⭐️😳πŸ₯³
N33MA thumbnail

Chapter 5 :

hayy guys its Neema again, sryy for the late update

no one has ever slaped nor screamed at ASR and who was she? but before i could react she pushed me out of the room and shut the door in my FACE! for a minute i stood there dumb folded and thinking to myself did she actually do that?

after the slap i thought he was gunna react but he just stood there. i took the chance and pushed him out of the door. after i locked the door a noise came and my phone lit up. it was a message from nats. it had my jijis address. i thought i should go right away since jiji must be getting worried so i quickly got changed and packed my bags.

well she messed with the wrong person. she thought i was gunna leave her just like that? noway! i left and wentt dowstairs, on my way i got an idea and ran towards the reception.

Arnav: heyy, can i borrow your companys clothes? like the one that the butler wear and make it quick but make sure it brand new Please.

his friend: ummm, for wat?

Arnav: no question, i dnt have enough time. i'll pay you later.

his friend: dnt wryy you dnt have to pay me. i was just asking! wait here i'll be back in a tick.

And with that he left. i waited there for 2-3 mins and finally he came running towards me with the suit wraped in a transparent bag.

Arnav: finally! i told you to get a suit not the whole factory.

his friend: it take time you know.

Arnav: ok watever. put the payment in my account.

with that i ran to my friends office/room and quickly got changed! on my way i saw butler with the trolley and on top of it was a cup of coffee and few dishes. i stood infront of her door and picked up the coffee for the saucer and stood there thinking may be i should go and chuck this whole thing on her face.

i know i know you all must be thinking how can ASR get soo low? your right i ASR cant do this and prove her right. i stood there thinking for few seconds and then finally i told myself, forgive her. that spoilt brat doesnt deserve my time. my times to important to waste it like this. i was about to leave when the door opened. i dont think she noticed me she was looking for something in her bag.

i stood there thinking how can she looked so beautiful yet again. my mind was telling me to just leave before she sees but something in me told me just wait one for second. i wanted to just turn around and walk but i couldnt ... i just couldnt.

she took her key out then turned around and before you know it we were on top of each other like before but the only difference was she was on top of me and on the floor instead of that bed. i had no idea when the coffee spilled in onto my shirt and how we landed on the floor. it must have hurt but i didnt fell anything, how? i thought to myself. i knew she was gunna scream and do something like maybe another slap? but a suprising responce.

after everything was neatly packed in the luggage i looked for my key. i knew it was in the bag somewhere i just had to find it and without looking anywhere i opened the door. i did see someones shadow but i thought he or she was just waiting for the lift or something so i continued looking for it. FInally i found it, i closed the door and slowly turned around still looking in my bag. just one step forward and i collided into someone, we both landed on the floor. it seemed like a man. i cluched onto his tshirt and had my eyes close. i could feel something wet inbetween us. it felt hot not in the sexy way but in the tempreture/warmth way.

i knew it was my fault because i was the one who wasnt looking at where i was going.

Khushi: im sorryy

Arnav: uhh ... mm ... its, f iii nee.

i've heard that voice somewhere i thought to myself. i looked up to see who it was and and ... i basically had no words. it felt like i suddenly lost my voice. i quickly got up and

Khushi: YOU again! (looking at his clothes), how dare you? didnt you have enough!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
i know it short but dnt wrry i'll update part 6 soon.
thanxxx for reading<33333
Edited by iloveyou2 - 12 years ago
N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
funny.. it is gonna take a lot of coffee for her to digest the fact that he is actually ASR when she finally meets him at his home... not a stalker or a bulter.. heheheheehe... funny... waiting for the next update.. good one..