Posted: 12 years ago
nc and amazing loved it

thankx for pm
N33MA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 3 :

this is arnavs point of view.

so i sat in the drivers seat and drove off back to the airport.

few minutes later i reached the airport.

oh shit! i forgot to ask her wat her name was. Fish! i dnt even bring my phone to call di back, i checked to see how much money i have so atleast i can buuy myself a new phone and a sim but then my wallet wasnt there it must have been on my other pants! now wat am i gunna do?! can this day get any worse? i thought.

i looked around for a while but there was no one that beautiful as di said or may be i dnt find anyone as preety as ... i stoped as i remembered one of my ex girlfriend works here so i ran towards the Help desk. it was so crowded. i couldnt even see her. finally after i pushed myself through the crowd i saw her telling everyone one at a time please. she turned around and saw me standing there. she left the counter immediately.

Baby! she yelled out as if this was the first time she saw me and then she huged me tightly.

hi namrata? how are you? i asked her

im fine and you? you never called me after that night it has been 268 days 3 nights and 5 hour and you know how much i've mis... before she could finish i quickly asked her " i need your help".

ofcourse darling anything for you. tell me wat is it? she asked me with a big smile on her face.

nothing big i just wanted to find someone who just arrived from london. she doesnt know anyone here and i cant find her... . i forgot my phone and my wallet at home. i cant even go back until i get her or else di will be upset and you already know i dnt like it when shes upset. i couldnt think of something else then you came in my mind so i came to you because i know you will help me right? i explained holding her hand.

ohh poor baby, dont worry ofcourse ill help you she said pressing my hand sofly.

she took me to this room where there was computers everywhere and had recordings of the entire airport on those small screen.

she asked me " wats her name?

i looked at her questionally.

she replied 'so if she landed in this airport then i can find her using her name in our passesnger list for previous flights. now tell me her name.

i told her ' ahh about that ... well i dnt um .. reallyyy um .. know her ... name'.

she gave me dissapointed look. then how are we gonna find out? she mumbled. Wait! she screamed i have Sarah's number. you can call her to ask anjali di wat here name was and from where she arrived from.

yeah we can try that i said unsure of weather it will work or not then wondering why would she have sarahs number?

she dialled the number and sarah picked it up right away.she handed me the phone, 'hi babes, can you ask di to ask what payals sisters name is? and which place did she took off from. tell her im at the airport and i forgot my phone at home and tell her not to worry im fine and make sure you call back in 5 mins, i said in a hurry and hung up not sure if she even understood wat i said but then again i thought she has been working with me since 5-7 years now. she should get wat i say.

for the next few minutes namrata blabbered on and on about something, i was soo bored until a saw a girl came from the escalators. she wore a pink mini skirt with a croped singlet it looked soo hot. i couldnt control my self so i told namrata i'll be back in a sec and left.

i walked towards her and look my hanky out and droped it next to her. i made sure that she feels the hanky falling. i continued walking then suddenly someone taped me on my back. i turned around in a slow motion smiling to myself this trick never fails.

uhh yess, is something wrong? i said, pretending i didnt know wat was going on. she looked even hotter when close i thought.

no nothing really but you dropped your hanky, she asked gently.

oh thankyou, btw are you new here? coz you look lost i asked.

yeah just landed from london. my sis said she has send someone to pick me up but i cant see anyone.

ohh soo this is payals sister! she doesnt look like her sis one bit i thought to myself checking her out but ofcourse with out her noticing. wondering why akash chose a knife when there as a sword right next to her? but either way its a good thing coz that means i still have a chance i smiled cheekily.

i was about to say i was looking for her this whole time but then her phone rang. she talked to someone for more than 5 mins but i assumed it was payal so i didnt disrupt.

i was getting bored standing there then, Finally she hung up.

Is there a hotel nearby because i forgot to bring everone gifts she asked quizacally, i dnt wanna go home without it she said.

i was gunna tell her theres no need for that but she explained that she doesnt wanna see them dissapointed so she has decided to stay in a hotel for tonight.

i replied yeah there is one just few minutes away. do you want me to take you there?

yess please that would be a great help. oh btw i'm michelle d'souza, she said with her hand forwarding.

I'm Arnav Singh Raizada, but everyone calls me ASR. nice to meet i said shaking her hand.

OMGosh! your ASR! the great designer asr?!!! owner of the AR company?!!! she said literally screaming.

uhhh yeah i am that, i said in a soft tone. so shall i drop you to the hotel?

yess please she replied gently. i lead the way and after few minutes of silence we reached the hotel.

i told her i know someone who works here, so if she needs anything she can ask. i booked the room on my name and she accepted happily.

thankyouh soo much asr, i really appreciate it. she hugged me and gave me a little kiss on my cheek then she headed towards her room and i stood there wondering should i ask for coffee?

I thought y not? i am preety sure she wouldnt say no to the 'great asr'. i muttered under my breath. so i headed towards the lifts smiling to myself.

The smile dissapeared when i saw one of my ex comming my way. ( jessi : she was one of those crazy types, who just wouldnt move on).

i stoped there turned around and ran up the stairs to hide from her but she ran behind me. i reached the second level and saw number of rooms. i thought i should just hide in one of those room until she's gone. i quickly ran and checked which of those doors where unlocked but no luck i kept runing and checking then suddenly one of the door unlocked.

i ran inside without looking who was there or wat was there. all of a sudden BAMM! i bumped into someone. we both twired around and landed on the bed. (kind of like the rain hug in the show). I was on top of her. i couldnt believe my eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thats it for now :)
hope it was good enough. thanxx for reading.
Edited by iloveyou2 - 12 years ago
N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow.. khushi and arnav never forget to bump into each other... hahahahah keep going..
N33MA thumbnail
thankxx guys <33

bakula_gandhi thumbnail
Hi just finished reading all  the three parts
superb story
can you please send me an PM the next time you update
continue soon
N33MA thumbnail
aw thanxx.
im glad you liked it. yea ill do that for sure.

😊
zafi thumbnail
That Arnav is such a flirt.
At least he found who he was looking for in the end. This can only happen to Arhi, always bumping into each other.
Uodate soon.πŸ˜ƒ Thanks.😊

A very Happy New Year to you.πŸ€—πŸ₯³
N33MA thumbnail
Ahha Yeah you got that right,
And I will by tomorrow hopefully

Thankyooh and same to you <3
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awesum loved it