NEW FF MAANEET TUJHKO JO PAAYA THD3 UPD pt26 pg120

piya- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Banner Credit: Shivangi

Hello Friends this is the third thread of my FF Tujhko jo Paaya and it is just because of the love and support that each one of u have given me that today I have opened the second thread of this FF. I hope to get the same support in the future as well.

Concept

He loves her unconditionally but for her he is just a timepass

He wants to be there foreever for her but she uses him just for her needs

She is the most important person of his life but for her leaving him everything else is important

Will she ever realize his importance in her life and if not does it mean that he will lose his endurance?

Will they ever meet or will they end up taking different paths?

Summary

Maan and his family are coming back to India. Everyone is very excited but Maan's happiness is unlimited coz he would be meeting his childhood sweetheart Geet after so many years. He still thinks that his Geet is the same innocent girl and she would also be remembering him and his love like he does. But destiny had other plans Geet is now a spoilt brat who does not care for anyone coz she did not get the love of her parents during her childhood. Her parents were always busy in making money and due to some reason Maan also had to leave India and go. She was left all alone and slowly her loneliness overpowered her innocence and she landed in a bad company of friends

She loves betting and most of them are dangerous ones she won't even think for a second before during fire stunts on the bike nor would she think before stealing question papers all these things are just too easy for her

But she has many enemies in the disguise of friends be it Arjun, Shasha or Dev who is a complete womanizer.

Geet denies to recognize Maan and insults his family Maan recognizes her hidden pain behind her harsh behaviour he vows to get her real self back

Geet slowly starts getting affected by Maan's love. She tries to portray her hatred but Maan always replies her back with his love. This was something new for Geet she wanted him to shout at her to fight with her but he always showered her with his love.

Her heart and mind start fighting but she still doesn't want to believe in her love she takes up one of the most danggerous bets of her life where her life was in danger Maan comes at the right time and saves her but Geet is adamant she wants to finish her bet. Maan slaps her to make her realize her mistake.

But he was still feeling guity of slapping Geet he started punishing himself but this slap of Maan brought about a change in Geet somewhere she felt that yes someone still cares for her.

She proposes Maan for friendship. Maan and Geet are now friends. Both of them have kept some belongings of each other with them. Geet and Maan are slowly becoming more comfortable with each other infact Maan's love is breaking the wall that Geet had built around herself

Will Maan succeed to bring the original Geet back?
Will Geet recognize Maan's true and unconditional love?
What role will Dev play in Maaneet's life?
Will destiny separate them or make them soulmates in every true sense?

This was the summary update will be updating the next part today😊

Link to Thread 1

Link to Thread 2

Link to my other Maaneet FFs

Mere humsafar Thread 1

Dil Mil Gaye Thread 1

Bus aapke hum ho gaye Thread 1

Love - Piya

POST 2 INDEX

Edited by piya- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
congratulations fr d new thread..
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

CONGRATULAIONS  on new thread...
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res

-----------edited---------------------------

Edited by minnie_tweetie - 12 years ago
Mishti13 thumbnail

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
con gratulation for new thread

poongs123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
congrats for the new thread dear :):)
keep rocking
priyal12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
2nd thread ended
cant belive dear
you are doing awesome job dear keep it up
CONGRATS ON NEW THREAD
UPDATE SOON
WAITING
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey Piya...finally the 3rd thread...hehe

am so happy for you Pihu...and i wish that you open many such threads over and over again...