Users

Frequent Posters

maaneet5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: abinash079

are wah yeh sab kiskey photos hai tumhare kya😆😆😆😆😉
😉

abi tune muje deka nahi ooper wali meri neeche wali piya ki ab me jo dene ja rahi hu wo teri ofcourse roj aayne me dekthe ho ek baar yaha bi deklo
moti
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: maaneet5

abi tune muje deka nahi ooper wali meri neeche wali piya ki ab me jo dene ja rahi hu wo teri ofcourse roj aayne me dekthe ho ek baar yaha bi deklo
moti

tumne mujhe moti kaha😡
sailu ne mujhe moti kaha😭

but tumney to mujhe dekha nahi hai to mein moti kaise hui

Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations Glitter Graphics
Simran_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
congratz on the new thread
piya- thumbnail

Thanks for your love and support dear friends. Here is the next part I hope each one of u will enjoy reading it. I dedicate this part to my friends Abgina and Zahra thanks a ton guys for finishing my thread

love- Piya

PART 18

Geet goes to her room and closes the door

She takes the gift that Maan had given and sits on the bed

It was a big box that was gift wrapped

Geet: Kya hoga iss box mein? [What might be there in this box?]

Geet: Kya mujhe isse kholkar dekhna chahiye? [Should I open it?]

After thinking for few minutes Geet decides to open the box

She finally opens the box and she was surprised to find small boxes inside the big box.

These small boxes were again gift wrapped and there were some numbers on each box along with a note attached to it

Geet noticed that the numbers started from 10 and they ended on 21

She arranged all the boxes according to the numbers and picked up the first box which had the number 10 written on it

She removed the note that was attached to the box and started reading it

NOTE: "Geet ye note padne se pehle iss box ko kholo" [Geet before reading the note open the box]

Geet followed the instructions that was written on the note she opened the box which had number 10 written on it

She found a beautiful Barbie doll set in that box

She started reading the note once again

NOTE on box 10: "Geet ye tumhare 10th  janamdin ka taufa hai

main tumhare saath maine aakri baar tumhara 9th  janamdin

manaya tha uske baad mujhe tumse dur jaana pada par maine har

saal tumhare janamdin par tumhare liye taufe kharede.Yaad hai ek baar maine tumhe chedne k liye tumhari favourite Barbie doll chupa di thi aur baadmein main khud bhool gaya tha k maine usse kaha chupaya tum kitna naaraz ho gayi thi mujhse Ussi din se main apni pocket money jama karne laga aur maine decide kar liya tha k tumhare 10th birthday par main tumhe

Barbie doll ki set gift karunga aur dekho maine tumhare liye wo gift khareda bhi bus tumhe de nahi paaya. Par maine tumhara gift samalkar apne paas rakha taaki jab bhi tumse milu main tumhe tumhara gift de saku. I hope tumhe ye gift pasand aaya hoga"

[This is the present for your 10th birthday.

We had celebrated your last birthday together when you were 9 yrs old due to some circumstances I had to go far away from u but every year I went on purchasing gifts for u.

Once I wanted to tease u and I had kept your Barbie doll somewhere but I myself had forgotten where I had kept it I still remember u were crying so badly that day itself I had decided that I would purchase a Barbie doll set for u on your 10th birthday and look here is your gift]

Geet keeps the note on the table and keeps on admiring the Barbie doll set she had a beautiful smile on her face

After few minutes she moved on to the second box which had number 11 written on it

She removed the note that was attached to it and opened the box

She found chocolate wrappers in it

She started reading the note

NOTE on box 11:

" Tumhe tarah tarah k chocolates khane ka bada hi shaukh tha toh maine socha tumhare 11th birthday par tumhe der saari chocolates gift karu aur maine waisa hi kiya par itne saalo tak chocolates preserve toh nahi kar saktha thana iss liye tumhare behalf mein ye saare chocolates maine kha liye bus ab ye wrappers baaki hai jo k tumhe ye bata paayegi k maine tumhare liye kuanse chocolates kharede the." [Chocolates were always your favourite hence I decided to gift you some chocolates on your 11th birthday but I couldn't preserve it for so many years hence I had to eat them myself but I have kept these wrappers with me so that I could show you what all chocolates I had brought for u]

She placed the second note on the table and she took the wrappers and placed in near her heart

Her hands moved towards the third box which had the number 12 written on it

This box had a collection of bangles of various colors in it

She started reading the note attached to it

NOTE on box 12: " Ab toh tum 12 saal ki ho chuki ho aur mujhe yakeen hai tumhari rangberangi chudiyaan pehneki aadat bhi badh chuki hogi. Iss liye maine tumhare 12th birthday k liye sathrangi chudiyaan tumhe gift karne ki sochi. Agar main tumhare paas hotha toh khud apne haatho se tumhe ye chudiyaan pehnatha par aisa ho na sakha par aaj jab ye chudiyaan tumhari nazro k saamne hai toh main ye samjhunga k maine khud apne haatho se tumhe ye pehnaya hai" [Now you are 12 yrs old and I am sure your love for bangles must have reached its highest point by now so this birthday I gift you these colourful bangles if I would have been with u I would have myself decorated your hands with these bangles but if today even for a second you admire these bangles I would be really happy]

These were the most beautiful bangles that Geet had ever seen they might me ordinary but for her these were extraordinary

She touched the bangles gently as if showering her love on Maan

Now it was the turn of the box that had number 13 written on it

This box had a dry red rose as a gift

This was the note attached to the box

NOTE on box 13: " Iss sukhe hue lal gulab ko dekkar chaukh gayi k maine tumhare 13th birthday par tumhare liye ek murjaaya hua phool select kiya. Aisa nahi hai Geet jaanti ho maine apne garden mein rose ka plant ugaya tha aur theek tumhare birthday k din uss plant mein maine pehla lal gulab dekha jismein mujhe tumhari parchayi nazar aayi. Yun laga jaise tum toh humesha hi mere paas ho maine iss gulab ko ab tak samale rakha hai tumhari amanat samjakar aur yahi tumhare 13th birthday ka gift bhi hai" [This is not simply a dry red rose. I had planted the rose plant in my garden as it gave me a feeling that u were always close to me and do u know on your 13th birthday the plant gave me its first red rose hence I choose to gift you this on your 13th birthday as a symbol of my love for u"

She took the rose and looked at it lovingly

She could still smell the fragrance of it the fragrance of Maan's love was still very much evident in it

Now it was time to open Box number 14

There was a kaajal in this box

Note on box 14: " Jaanti ho Geet tumhari kaunsi cheez mujhe aaj bhi sabse zyada pyari lagthi hai tumhari aakhein haan Geet sach kehtha hoon itni maasum aur khoobsurat aakhein maine kahi bhi nahi dekhi tumhari inn aakhon ki chamak barkaar rakhne k liye maine tumhare 14th janamdin par tumhare liye kajaal khareda

agar tumne ek bar bhi isse laga diya toh main ye samjhunga k tumne mujhe apni aakhon mein kaid kar liya hai" [Your innocent and beautiful eyes are one of its kind I can never forget them to maintain the spark and the beauty of  your magical eyes I decided to gift you a kaajal on your 14th birthday. If you apply it once in

your eyes I would feel that u have captured me in your eyes
permanently for a lifetime]

She touches the kajaal with utmost love and keeps it aside

It was now time for box number 15

It was a diary.

Note on box 15: " Jaanti ho iss diary mein kya hai tumhare liye maine jitney bhi poems aur gaane likhe hai iss dairy mein uska collection hai aur yahi mera gift hai tumhare 15th birthday par"

[ This diary has all the poems and the songs that I have written for u accept this as a gift on your 15th birthday]

Geet takes the diary and starts reading the poems and the songs that Maan had written for her

She had tears in her eyes. Maan had portrayed his feelings so beautifully that it touched her heart

She placed the diary next to her heart as if she was hugging Maan

She then moved on to box number 16

This box had a beautiful pair of payal (anklet) in it

Note on box 16: " Tumhare 16th birthday par main tumhe ye payal gift kar raha hoon jab bhi tum isse pehenkar mere kareeb se guzrogi

tab tumhe apni paayal ki jhanjhanahat mein mere dil ki dhadkan sunaye degi"
[I am gifting you these anklets on your 16th birthday whenever you

will wear it and walk you would be able to hear my heartbeats in the sound of your anklets]

Geet takes the payal and kisses them the happiness that she was experiencing right now could not be explained in words

It was time for box number 17

It had a stylish handbag in it

Note on box 17: "Ab toh tum college jaane lagi hogi haina iss liye maine tumhare 17th birthday par tumhare liye ye taufa select kiya

itna khoobsurat nahi hai ye taufa par agar tum isse apne paas rakhogi toh iski khoobsurati khud hi badh jaayegi"

[Now you have started going to college so this is your gift on your 17th birthday I agree it is a very simple gift but if you simply carry it

with you it will automatically become beautiful]

She takes the handbag and keeps it carefully on a shelf

She opens the box which had number 18 written on it

She finds a beautiful white dupatta which had red color flowers printed on it

Note on box 18 : " Tum aaj 18 saal ki ho chuki ho aur jo gift main tumhe aaj de raha hoon wo   ek khaas baat batathi hai. Iss dupatte mein jo safed rang hai wo ye tumhari saaf dil ki parchayi ka saboot hai tumhari pavitrta ko ye rang jhalkathi hai aur issmein jo lal rang hai wo tumhari khoobsurati ka prateek hai" [Today u have completed 18 years of your age I have got a duppata as a gift for you this time. The white colour in this dupatta is a symbol of purity and the red colour in it is signifying your beauty]

She takes the dupatta and places it on her head. She goes and stands in front of the mirror and starts admiring herself.

She goes and opens box number 19

There was a beautiful heart shaped pendant in it

Note on box 19: " Ye pendant tumhe yaad dilayega k tum aaj bhi mere dil mein rehthi ho tumhare 19th birthday par main tumhe apna dil taufe mein detha hoon" [This pendant will help you in remembering that you still have a special place in my heart On your 19th birthday I am gifting you my heart]

She had a huge smile on her face the happiness that her heart was experiencing was getting reflected through her face

It was now time for box number 20

There was a set of empty photoframes in it

Note on box 20: " Humne ek dusare se itne saal dur rehkar guzar diye main chahtha hoon ek hum unn duriyoon ko mitane ki koshish kare inn photoframes mein hum apne bachpan k photos lagayenge aur unn lamho ko jinhe hum kho chuke hai dubara paane ki koshish karenge. Main tumhe tumhare 20th birthday par humari yaadein gift karta hoon"

[We have stayed away from each other for so many years I am gifting you these empty photo frames on your 20th birthday so that

we can atleast attempt to reduce these distances by placing our childhood photos in it. I am gifting you your memories on your 20th birthday]

This was the most precious gift that had been gifted to her.

She could not stop her tears from flowing

Now only one box was remaining Box number 21

It had a beautiful sky blue color saree it

Note on Box 21: " Shayad tumhe yaad nahi aaj tumhara 21va janamdin hai aur maine tumhare liye aaj se saree pasand ki hai agar tumne isse pehn liya toh mera yakeen mano aasman zameen par utar aayega. Happy Birthday Geet"

[Maybe you don't remember today is your 21st birthday and this

saree is a gift from my side on your special day. Believe me Geet if you wear this saree the sky will come down on earth. Happy Birthday Geet]

She had almost forgotten that today was her birthday

She took the saree and looked at it lovingly

Geet: Main toh bhool hi gayi thi k aaj mera janamdin hai par Maan ko yaad raha… [I didn't even remember that today was my birthday but Maan…]

PRECAP: Will Geet wear the saree?

PLS PRESS D LIKE BUTTON N DO COMMENT

ALL THOSE WHO WANT A PM ADD ME TO YOUR BUDDY LIST

Love-Piya

-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

hmmmppphhh...

finally am here to read it...hehe...

i have been busy like hell... :P

tabhi toh couldnt read it any sooner...

coming to the update...well geet so wanted to open the box...still she was being hesitant...am so happy she opened it warna hamein bhi pata nahi chalta ke box mein kya hain...rofl... :P waise maan's gift is ajeeb as his love for geet...haha...i mean box ke andar box...i guess he is compensating for all those years he wasnt here with her...haha...se i guessed it right...he indeed is compensating for all those lost years...so sweet of him...

barbie doll set...then chocolate...bangles...dry rose...kaajal...diary...payal...handbag...dupatta...pendant...photo frames...and finally a saree...omg...am so dead...maan is SO SO SO SO SWEET...i just love him...i mean aisa koyi karta hain kya...he so loves geet...all his gifts were so so amazing...but i loved the dried rose the most...and the explanation he gave with it...so sweet of him...

and then it's again her birthday...

and maan wants her to wear this saree...

so sweet and nice of him...

but geet toh geet hain...she is kinda unpredictable...

i mean woh saree pehen bhi sakti and she can even not wear...uske dimaag mein kya chalta hain pata hain nahi chalta mere ko...haha...i would love hher wearing it though...i mean maan will be like on the 9th cloud...dancing with joy...haha...continue soon n thnxxx for the pm...

Edited by zahra15 - 12 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
first of all hatt's off dear for giving this type of update
u r really an awesome writer

the way u expressed maan's love in those it was really great

when i was reading each and every note i was flying in the air
maan has ocean of love in his heart for geet

i know his love cant be measured but had to give some name isliya pyar ka samandar hi bol di😆😆😆

i have scene this type of gifts give in one south indian movie where the hero gives 12 gifts for 12 months for the year

i could not remember the movie

yah got itit was OYE

i can assur u dear in that movie also this scene was not portrayed as u have portrayed here

seriously i  have become fan of ur writing if GOD would tell me what would i wish if i would be given one wish that would be fulfilled i would undoubtedly  wish that u become the story writer of GEET season 2

Edited by abinash079 - 12 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
res for sailu
comment by sailu

piya sach me excellent work

ab takka TJP me best part hi ye

as i have already gave u as confession writer u r too good yaar yese likoge yese gift doge to kon pyaar me na padega
 meri aanke bhar gaye

i love u dear and this is for u

now the way u descripted geet b'day by maan gift
i love the concept u used in this FF becoz perfect hi is FF keliye do jo bichde hi unka pyaar kaise express karthe hi wo lajawaab dikaya

i love all the gifts and each and every gift ka explanation

for the lovely update

last but not least ye jo neeche like pic de rahi ye sare tere liye gift for the lovely update and comment geet keliye k is part me

Note:
COMMENTS GEET KELIYE jisne gifts liya is part me ore ye jo sare gift me neeche de rahi PIYA wo tere liye is that clear

1.barbie bubbly hi

2.chocklets yummy hi
3.bangles badiya hi
4.rose real hi

5.geet ki aanke hi lajawaab hi kajal ke saath

6. diary ab se geet isme maan keliye likegi

7.nice anklets

8.handbag kaisi hi

9. geet in ur salwaar beautiful

10.pendent to behad osum hi

11.geet in saree is really pretty

Edited by abinash079 - 12 years ago
maaneet5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abinash079

tumne mujhe moti kaha😡
sailu ne mujhe moti kaha😭

but tumney to mujhe dekha nahi hai to mein moti kaise hui

kisne kaha mene tuje nahi deka isliye to kahi acha ab ro mat k
teri asli pic deti hu kaisa hi
maaneet5 thumbnail
surprise badiya hi
box ke ander box wow
10 se shuru karke 21 tak wow

She finally opens the box and she was surprised to find small boxes inside the big box.

These small boxes were again gift wrapped and there were some numbers on each box along with a note attached to it

Geet noticed that the numbers started from 10 and they ended on 21