Luv
TC
Atiffa

Thanks dear
piya- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: hinal_maaneet

loved it

the way maan asked her for the prom was awesome n then when he described her beauty was also awesome
n yes maan will propose geet

If u r so confident then how can I stop him from proposing Geet
piya- thumbnail

Thanks dear
piya- thumbnail

Thanks dear
piya- thumbnail

Thanks dear
piya- thumbnail

Thanks dear
mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awsome prts.finally dey realised their luv specially geet
rain sequnce was beautiful,luvd it
piya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandymore

Awsome prts.finally dey realised their luv specially geet
rain sequnce was beautiful,luvd it

Thanks Pooja Geet is changing dekthe hai aage kya hotha hai love u
piya- thumbnail

Thanks for your love and support dear friends. I dedicate this update to my dear sis Abreshmina. Congratulations Falak dear u r a goldie now.

Twist coming up soon so be prepared for it

love-Piya

PART 21

Maan gets up and starts walking towards the stage

Geet: Maan tum kaha ja rahe ho? [Maan where are u going?]

Maan: Aaj main apni zindagi ka sach sabke saamne bayan karne jaa raha hoon [Today I am going to confess the biggest truth of life in front of the entire world]

Geet was confused

Rhidima: Ye toh Maan Singh Khurana haina humare college k trustee? [If I am not wrong is this MSK the trustee of our college?]

Sid: Haan [Yes]

Shilpa: Kya ye kisi ladki ko propose karne k liye stage par gaye hai? [Is he going to propose a girl?]

Sid: Pata nahi [No idea]

Maan takes the mike from Reema

Maan: Kya hotha hai ye pyar? [What do u mean by love?]

Maan: Kehne ko toh ye ek sadaran sa aur chotha lafz hai par agar dekha jaaye toh isski gehrayi saagar se bhi zyada hai aur iska daaman falak se bhi zyada bada hai

[In plain terms it is a very simple and small word but if u look at it carefully then love has a greater meaning it is much deeper than the ocean and it is much broader than the sky]

Maan: Maine bhi ek ladki ko chaha hai aur marte dum tak usse chahtha rahunga main ye nahi jaanta k wo mere baare mein aisa kabhi soch paayegi bhi ya nahi par aaj main apne dil ki baat ek baar saaf saaf usse zarur kehna chahunga [ I love a girl and I will continue loving her till the end of my life. I am not sure if she too possesses the same feelings for me or not but today I will confess my feelings in a straightforward way in front of her]

Maan: Main nahi jaanta k main usse kab se chahtha hoon par jabse maine hosh samahla hai mere dil o jaan mein bus ussi ki parchayi mujhe nazar aathi hai [I don't remember the day I started loving her but the moment I understood the real meaning of love I could only see her shadow on my heart and my soul]

Maan: Wo meri shaksiyat ka ek aisa pehlu hai jiske bagair MSK adhura hai [ She is an important part of my personality without whom MSK is incomplete]

Maan: Zindagi k har ek modh par wo mere saath thi jab haalat mujhe kamzoor kar dethe the tab uska muskuratha hua chehra mujhe hausla detha tha kehne ko toh wo mere saamne kabhi maujood nahi thi par kya koi apni ruh ko khud se judaa kar saktha hai? [She was always there with me in every phase of my life if situations would force me to become weak her smiling face would give me the strength to fight although she was never there in front of my eyes but I could always feel her as she is a part of my soul and u can never separate your soul from yourself]

Maan: Haan uski har ek ada ko maine apni ruh mein humesha k liye kaid kar liya hai  [Yes I have engraved her permanently in my soul]

Maan: Khuda ki khudayi luth gayi hogi usse aisi muskurahat ki mallika banakar jise dekh k ek bejaan si cheez mein bhi ek nayi jaan aa jaaye [God must have lost his godliness after making her the smiling queen her smile has a strange power which can give life to a non living object as well]

Maan: Aakhein toh jaise uske dil ka aaina hai jo mujhe uske bina bole hi uski har ek baat samajadethi hai  [Her eyes are the reflection of her heart which helps me to understand the depth of her unsaid words]

Maan: Jab kabhi bhi mujhe kadi dhoop ka saamna karna pada toh uski palko ne mujhe apne saaye tale mehfoos rakha iss baat se toh wo khud bhi bekhabar hogi kyunki usse lagta hai k main usse dur chala gaya tha [Whenever I had to face the strong light of the sun her eyelashes took me in its protective shade she must herself be unaware of these things as she feels that I left her midway and went far away from her]

Maan: Par kaash wo samaj paati k sachhe pyar mein faasle kabhi aa hi nahi sakthe [I wish she could understand that there can be no separation if the love is true]

Maan: Uski aawaz mein sangeet k saatho sur jhalakthe hai jisse sune bagair mere din ki shuruwat nahi ho sakthi aur na hi uss din ka anth [Her voice captures the 7 rhythmic beats of music and my day begins and ends with her melodious voice]

Maan: Wo shayad meri aawaz kab ka bhool chuki hogi par maine toh uski aawaz ko apne saaso ki ragini banakar apne paas samalkar rakha hai aaj bhi mujhe uski pyari si baate yaad hai jo mujhe dukh k waqt hasne ka hausla dethi hai [She might have forgotten my voice long before but how could I forget her melodious voice when it has got mixed with my breath. I still remember her sweet talks which give me the strength to smile during times of grief]

Maan: Uski zulfo ko dekhkar raat ka saaya bhi sharmajaaye jab bhi main kisi baat se ghabrajaata tha toh wo mujhe apne zulfo k saaye tale samet lethi thi aur mujhe iss baat ka yakeen ho jaata k har andere k baad ek sawera zarur aayega [The dark night would feel shy looking at her beautiful tresses whenever I felt scared of something she used to engulf my fear by giving me the confidence that after every dark night there would be a bright morning]

Maan: Usne toh humesha mera saath diya par main hi humare rishthe ko samal na sakha najaane main uska vishwas kabhi jeet paaunga bhi ya nahi [She always supported me but it was my fault as I could not take care of our relationship I am not sure whether I will be able to rewin her trust or not]

Maan: Tumhe  jab meri zarurat thi toh main tumhare kareeb nahi tha par aaj main tumse vaada karna chahtha hoon k tum chahe  mujhse laakh nafrat kar lo tab bhi main tumhara daaman chodkar kahi nahi jaayunga [When u required me the most I was not there with u but today I make a promise that even though u continue hating me I will never leave you till my last breath]

Maan: Tum jab akele baithkar tanha raatho mein roya karti thi tab tumhare aasu pochne k liye main tumhare kareeb nahi tha par aaj main tumse ye vaada karta hoon tumhari aakhon mein aasu aane se pehle hi main unn aasuyon ko rokh lunga [I was not there with you when u were crying alone but I make a promise today that I will stop your tears even before they make way to your eyes]

Maan: Tum jab kisi wajah se ghabra jaati thi toh tumhe samalene k liye main tumhara paas nahi tha par aaj main tumse vaada karta hoon k tumhe main apni baho mein kuch iss tarah mehfoos rakhunga k ghabrahat kya hothi hai ye tum bhool jaayogi [I was not there to console u when u were scared but I make a promise today that henceforth u will always find yourself in the protective environment of my arms]

Maan: Tum jab mujhe baat karna chahthi thi tab tumhari baate sunne k liye main maujood nahi tha par aaj main tumse vaada karta hoon k tumhare zaban se nikle hue har ek lafz ko main markar bhi pura karunga [I was not there to hear your nonstop talks but today I make a promise even if I have to sacrifice my life I will not think twice but I would make every word that u have uttered into a reality]

Maan: Tumhari zidd puri karne k liye bhi main tumhare paas nahi tha par aaj tumse ye vaada karta hoon k mazak mein bhi tumne agar meri jaan nazrane mein maang li tab tumhari khidmat mein main wo bhi pesh kar dunga [I was not there to fulfill your wishes but today if u ask me to die in front of u I would gift u my life as a token of my love]

Maan: Jab tum chalthe chalthe thak jaathi thi tab main tumhara sahara nahi bun paaya par ye mera vaada hai k agli baar tumhare thakne se pehle hi main tumhe apne baho mein lekar tumhe iss duniya ki har ek takleef se dur kar dunga [I was not there when u used to be tired after walking few steps but I make a promise today that henceforth I would carry you in my arms even before you get tired as long as I am there no problem can stand in front of u]

Maan: Tum sooni tanha raho mein jab akele bhatka karti thi tab main tumhara haath thaam nahi saka par aaj ye vaada karta hoon k main aisi raho par tumhari aakhein bankar tumhare saath chalunga [I will be your eyes on empty lonely roads and you will find me by your side holding your hands always]

Maan: Bus ek baar mujhpar yakeen kar lo iss baar tumhara bharosa main nahi todunga [Give me one last chance I promise I won't break your trust this time]

Maan: Samaj nahi aata k main tumse kya kahu? Kya ye kehna thik hoga k I love u ya main tumse pyar karta hoon aur tumhare bagir jee nahi saktha par kya ye lafz meri zindagi mein tumhare maiyne sahi andaaz mein tumhe samjha paayenge? [I am not sure what should I say to you should I say that I love u or should I say that I cannot live without you but are there words enough to tell u the importance that u hold in my life?]

Maan: Shayad nahi [May be not]

Maan: Main bus itna kehna chahtha hoon [I would simply like to state that]

"Jis tarah khushboo k bagair phool ki koi misaal nahi

Jis tarah ghangoor ghata k bagair saawan ki koi shaan nahi

Jis tarah taro k bagair raat k aasman mein koi jhilmilahat nahi

Jis tarah lehro k bagair samunder ki koi pehchaan nahi

Ussi tarah tumhare bagair meri zindagi ka koi mol nahi"

[A flower cannot hold its status without its fragrance

The great cloud is incomplete without the rain

The night sky cannot be perfect without the spark of the stars

The ocean will be curtailed without its waves

Exactly in a similar manner my life is worthless without u]

Ek baar mujhpar ehsaan kardo

Apne yakeen ka daaman thaamne ki mujhe ijazat de doh

Rakhunga palko par sajakar tumhe tumhari har ek khwaish par mar mitunga

Chaho toh aazmalo piche nahi hatunga tumhari khushi k liye apne wajood ko bhikerdunga

Tumhari nafrat ko bhi apne pyar ki daulat samajkar kabool karlunga

Bus ek baar mujhe apni maafi de doh phir chahe mujhse mera sab kuch le lo uff tak nahi karunga"

[Do a favor on me

Give me the permission to touch the folds of your trust

I will adorn u on my eyelashes I will perish on every demand of yours

If you want you can test me I will destroy my existence for your happiness

Snatch away everything that I have but just forgive me once ]

Maan: Meri zindagi mein bus ek hi ladki thi hai aur humesha rahegi meri kismat mein uska naam bhale hi na ho par main usse humesha utna hi pyar karta rahunga jitna k ab karta hoon [There was only one girl in my life my destiny may not allow us to be together but she would be the love of life forever and ever]

Maan: Tum toh humesha se hi Maan ki Geet thi par kya  tum mujhe iss layak samajthi ho k main GEET KA MAAN bun sakhu [You were always Maan's Geet but am I capable enough to become Geet's Maan?]

Maan: I love u Geet will u be mine?

PRECAP:  What would be Geet's reaction?

Okay Guys I know the confession was not good but my brain was not working today forgive me for my mistakes.

PLS PRESS D LIKE BUTTON N DO COMMENT

ALL THOSE WHO WANT A PM ADD ME TO YOUR BUDDY LIST

Love-Piya

Edited by piya- - 12 years ago