Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aparna_BD thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: jprasad

You know Salman Khan was just here in California this past weekend for the Rockstars concert. I was asked to go with some of my friends and they were not able to get tickets for me. After the fact, I thought that I was quite lucky to have not gone. Salman Khan has killed an innocent person and he has killed an animal. Who gave him the right to feel that he can kill a human or an animal and be able to get away with it? Being part of the underground world, killing...who does Salmaan think he is. That person he killed, what if they were your family? Would you be happy that people are supporting the person that killed a member of your family? What if that deer were your dog? Because Salmaan Khan is a superstar, it makes his actions ok?

Anyway, so I wanted to bring the whole issue up about our civic duties as human beings to not support Salman Khan and not go see his show. I wish I would have brought this up earlier and does it really matter that no one cares? I guess we live in such times that no one sees the importance of life hence all the killings. I figure instead of paying 100.00 to go see him perhaps I can donate that money to charity. At least I will have done a good deed rather than support a killer. I refuse to be a part of the masses and follow him around as if he is some sort of messiah.

I don't care who was all involved, Salman Khan should have been the bigger person and not shot the deer. He should not have been driving around in a drunken stupor if it meant that he could have saved someone's life. No matter how much he fought with Ashwarya Rai, he should not have beaten her.

Overall, I think I am lucky to have not gone to the Rockstars concert as by fluke I managed to see the important picture. He is a part of the problem and by not paying to go see him, I did not support him. I really apologize for making a big deal over this, but it was an ethical question that had been bothering me.

PS - A little factoid, Salman Khan would not perform till his money was paid up front. All the fans had to wait one hour. I agree that the people need to get paid, but they made the audience wait who had paid money to go see him. I still wonder what makes him think he is God and why do we support him?

Wow JP that was very nicely said. I have boycotted that killers movies . I can't stand such men, whether they are actors or a commoner!! I do hope people see through his hard body and good looks!!
|iami5o4| thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
*yawn* You people are still at it? Find a new topic or something already~! This Salman Khan thing is getting old. 😔

Let's face it. You either love❤️ him or hate 🤬 him and that's that.

~ THE END ~