Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aparna_BD thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjali.Nair

indian jails are not tough for biggies. when you get to drink mineral water and wear your own clothes and someone is there to give you company with his funny antics.

in india till date whenever a politician or a biggie was caught mostly they complained of chest pain and admitted in hospitals. only in this case it was not salman but his mother. it happened before in laloo's case, sanjay dutt's case and so many when all were in hospital for a long time before going to jail. each one came out with bail and still free to go anywhere.

there is more to these things than we see. in the industry people like sajid nadiadwala(salman's best friend) freely roams around after killing divyabharati (one of the top actress at that time). nadeem (music director) ran away after killing gulshan kumar (T-series owner) and living well in london. i am waiting for the day when these people pay for killing people on the road, drunken driving, bashing up people in clubs. total goondaraj with support of underworld. i have no sympathy for such killers.

Very well said Anjali. Infact this "chest pain" is a common joke in India amongst the politicians and celebrities. They conveniently suffer from chest pains whenever its jail time.😆 I also recall Eiliaz's case ( the man who hosted the India's most wanted show many many years ago) i recall he killed his wife and then he did get arrested .....eventually he was out on bail.....he also went faking health issues and was in the hospital.

I mean really there have been so many TV or Movie personalties and the Politicians that suddenly feel so sick that they need hospitalisation that it makes you wonder.🤔
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i agree...i would do the same thing...you really have to be careful when you are sooo famous...becuase u do something wrong and it affects your career..like it is right now...to salman khan...so i think he should straighten up as soon as he can...so he doesnt lose his fans!!!

Signora2 thumbnail

1. The bail money is deposited to the courts.
2. There was no film released when Salman's case was being heard, how could he mastermind the entire thing?
3. The way the judges are being castigated, it appears they are good for nothing. This is baseless, an argument is first fought at the lower court, for the first time the session courts made an important judgement in Salman's case, it was the prosecutors who made things difficult for Salman.
Salman would be in a tight spot if he takes the case to higher courts, because supreme courts have made several pathbreaking judgements.
1. The gujarat case was opened taken to mumbai at the behest of justice Khare.
2, The fast track court in Jaipur solved the rape case of a German lady in less than a month.
3 The Narmada issue and the rehabilitation is another land mark case.
4 justice Kuldip went after the Delhi government to clean up its act it did manage to do that.
why biggies escape is due to prosecution falling midway, hostile witnesses, witnesses  being bought etc weaken the case.
Jessica lal case would not have met a dead end if at all the people like us partying at that time had stood by what they saw.
Somewhere the society too has to take its share of blame, why be timid ?About the high profile personalities not being convicted again the law and the entire justice system becomes a mockery if there is cover up at the lowest level.The moral of the story is there are very few good men who manage to show determination and take the case to its logical conclusion.

As soon as Salman was released .I saw his interview on TV there was no remorse, in fact what Vishesh has pointed out is element of shame and introspection is absent among high ups. salman was flexing his muscles and waving to the crowd as if he had won laurels for the country.

The American NGOS have also written to RICE about SAlman's case, he was denied visa for the concert tour to America and Canada, he hid from the authorites about the charges and the punishment by the courts.

They called him a known offender who should not be allowed to enter America.   

Edited by Signora2 - 18 years ago
Shirley thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aparna_BD

When i hear people supporting Salman Khan only because he is a famous actor many people love .They pull out arguments to support and justify his actions :
1) Others did it and did not get punished . So why should he. First punish others then him.
2)He did this way back , so in time if you are not caught ......that crime should become null and void .....as if it did not happen.
3) Kill a deer isn't such a big deal ....we should concentrate on bigger crimes.
4) His deer killing crime doesn't make sense , he should have been punished for the road accident
5) Yaar how will we watch his films.
6) yaaar how will we watch his concert.
7) Its a conspiracy to malign a famous persons name , The Goverment has a gruge against famous people.

I realise one thing ,i shouldn't complain about my Country , its administration and its justice system . Thats because thats what our people make of it . Its our people who make this system defunct and corrupt so why complain . I have nothing more to say on this topic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i agree..killing a deer is nothing compared 2 the number of problems in the world..such as war....murder.....rapes....and pollution...and so many ahead

Signora2 thumbnail
I dont think Aparna has meant that killing of Deers is is not a big thing, not the least. Please read the entire thing carefully.
A crime is a crime there is nothing big or small about it.    
jprasad thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
You know Salman Khan was just here in California this past weekend for the Rockstars concert. I was asked to go with some of my friends and they were not able to get tickets for me. After the fact, I thought that I was quite lucky to have not gone. Salman Khan has killed an innocent person and he has killed an animal. Who gave him the right to feel that he can kill a human or an animal and be able to get away with it? Being part of the underground world, killing...who does Salmaan think he is. That person he killed, what if they were your family? Would you be happy that people are supporting the person that killed a member of your family? What if that deer were your dog? Because Salmaan Khan is a superstar, it makes his actions ok?

Anyway, so I wanted to bring the whole issue up about our civic duties as human beings to not support Salman Khan and not go see his show. I wish I would have brought this up earlier and does it really matter that no one cares? I guess we live in such times that no one sees the importance of life hence all the killings. I figure instead of paying 100.00 to go see him perhaps I can donate that money to charity. At least I will have done a good deed rather than support a killer. I refuse to be a part of the masses and follow him around as if he is some sort of messiah.

I don't care who was all involved, Salman Khan should have been the bigger person and not shot the deer. He should not have been driving around in a drunken stupor if it meant that he could have saved someone's life. No matter how much he fought with Ashwarya Rai, he should not have beaten her.

Overall, I think I am lucky to have not gone to the Rockstars concert as by fluke I managed to see the important picture. He is a part of the problem and by not paying to go see him, I did not support him. I really apologize for making a big deal over this, but it was an ethical question that had been bothering me.

PS - A little factoid, Salman Khan would not perform till his money was paid up front. All the fans had to wait one hour. I agree that the people need to get paid, but they made the audience wait who had paid money to go see him. I still wonder what makes him think he is God and why do we support him?
jprasad thumbnail
😆 😆   so our beloved Salman Khan is a pet lover...

http://indiafm.com/features/2006/06/02/1258/index.html

anything to get himself out of his mess.
Aparna_BD thumbnail

Originally posted by: jprasad

😆 😆   so our beloved Salman Khan is a pet lover...

http://indiafm.com/features/2006/06/02/1258/index.html

anything to get himself out of his mess.

Reminds me of Paris Hilton who has a zoo in her home, and with every outfit she has a different pet to go with it.😆
insouciance thumbnail

Originally posted by: jprasad

You know Salman Khan was just here in California this past weekend for the Rockstars concert. I was asked to go with some of my friends and they were not able to get tickets for me. After the fact, I thought that I was quite lucky to have not gone. Salman Khan has killed an innocent person and he has killed an animal. Who gave him the right to feel that he can kill a human or an animal and be able to get away with it? Being part of the underground world, killing...who does Salmaan think he is. That person he killed, what if they were your family? Would you be happy that people are supporting the person that killed a member of your family? What if that deer were your dog? Because Salmaan Khan is a superstar, it makes his actions ok?

Anyway, so I wanted to bring the whole issue up about our civic duties as human beings to not support Salman Khan and not go see his show. I wish I would have brought this up earlier and does it really matter that no one cares? I guess we live in such times that no one sees the importance of life hence all the killings. I figure instead of paying 100.00 to go see him perhaps I can donate that money to charity. At least I will have done a good deed rather than support a killer. I refuse to be a part of the masses and follow him around as if he is some sort of messiah.

I don't care who was all involved, Salman Khan should have been the bigger person and not shot the deer. He should not have been driving around in a drunken stupor if it meant that he could have saved someone's life. No matter how much he fought with Ashwarya Rai, he should not have beaten her.

Overall, I think I am lucky to have not gone to the Rockstars concert as by fluke I managed to see the important picture. He is a part of the problem and by not paying to go see him, I did not support him. I really apologize for making a big deal over this, but it was an ethical question that had been bothering me.

PS - A little factoid, Salman Khan would not perform till his money was paid up front. All the fans had to wait one hour. I agree that the people need to get paid, but they made the audience wait who had paid money to go see him. I still wonder what makes him think he is God and why do we support him?

completely agree JP....a tidbit...sallu was in NYC recently..and i think before performing, he injected steroids... sallu resided in one of the  jjkn forum members' brother's (and i can say, she is a very very active member)GF's house...and before his concert, he apparently injected steroids...what an ass!

I know this is second hand information, but nevertheless its information right...and i believe this girl has nothing for/against salman khan as she aint his fan and neither is she his hater...she's a die hard mad apurva lover😉

insouciance thumbnail
Salman Khan is the epitome of a spoilt arrogant 🤬 . He entered the film industry as his father was a scriptwriter of yesteryears.Luck favoured him and his first film was a blockbuster.He made a group of friends like Sajid Nadiadwala, Sooraj Barjatya,Ravi Chopra etc who kept repeatedly casting him as he delivered hit after hit.But his success got into his head, and the result was that he developed a humongous ego🤢.Started taking everything and everyone for granted.To top it all, his underworld connections. 🤬SORRY, i hate him beyond disbelief!🤬.As the years passed by,Sallu the 🤬 became all so powerful😕, than anyone who antagonizes him would go to the dungeons.Vivek Oberoi is the classic example to cite.As long as people suck up to their "bhai"(my foot), they would survive.

Killing animals, killing people,...whatever next to come😕...But i put all my money on this, This 🤬 would be absolved of all his crimes..
Edited by Buffie - 17 years ago