Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana.abraham thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
well folks..Salman got bail..and i think if the judges really believed he did anything wrong (by himself)..and wanted him in jail for 5 years and thought they would pass it off with ease..without anyone raising questions..as to why he got 5 years to begin with..with a wildlife crime..(nobody in the world has ever gotten 5 years for a wildlife crime)...then they would have have not given bail...with that said..and with all the other info i do know about this case..and Salman personally..and being a law student...i know that a 5 year sentence..is WRONG....just as Sohail and everyone who knows Salman..and what i've been saying from the very start of this forum is that...judges need to stop contradicting their statements...saying Salman will get trialed like just an ordinary citizen..then giving him 5 years and justifying 5 years by saying its because hes a star..MAKES NO SENSE..and only shows...the kind of politics people have played with Salman..we all just hope and pray he gets justice to his crimes...he's a great guy and he has no time for people taking out personal aggression thru him...well im done with this forum...take care all 😳 😊
|iami5o4| thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana.abraham

well folks..Salman got bail..and i think if the judges really believed he did anything wrong (by himself)..and wanted him in jail for 5 years and thought they would pass it off with ease..without anyone raising questions..as to why he got 5 years to begin with..with a wildlife crime..(nobody in the world has ever gotten 5 years for a wildlife crime)...then they would have have not given bail...with that said..and with all the other info i do know about this case..and Salman personally..and being a law student...i know that a 5 year sentence..is WRONG....just as Sohail and everyone who knows Salman..and what i've been saying from the very start of this forum is that...judges need to stop contradicting their statements...saying Salman will get trialed like just an ordinary citizen..then giving him 5 years and justifying 5 years by saying its because hes a star..MAKES NO SENSE..and only shows...the kind of politics people have played with Salman..we all just hope and pray he gets justice to his crimes...he's a great guy and he has no time for people taking out personal aggression thru him...well im done with this forum...take care all 😳 😊

lol you should have been Salman Khan's lawyer. I think its clear now who won this debate. 😉

Yes I agree with everything you have stated and I'm really happy that he finally got his bail. 5 years in prison is a little extreme if you know what I mean. 😳
anjali.nair thumbnail
i think it is just a publicity gimmick played by our justice system and salman khan's party. nowadays whenever he gets ready with a movie suddenly he is thrown in jail and then he gets bail. nice comeback.

if our justice system had any intention to do justise then there are so many serious cases against him.

get ready for another super hit from salman. sympathy wave and movie hit.
simi1295 thumbnail
whatever it is.. they should stop.. bc it doesnt seem right. every time his movie is about to relase hes in jail. let him be ppl. Hes a gr8 guy and very very HOT 😉
anjali.nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: simi1295

whatever it is.. they should stop.. bc it doesnt seem right. every time his movie is about to relase hes in jail. let him be ppl. Hes a gr8 guy and very very HOT 😉

it is done with his support to make the movie hit by sympathy wave. he was almost out and suddenly he is again in the A-list.

criminals like him should be charged for bigger crimes he did and put behind bars for ever. it is a pity that in india all the bollywood stars and politicians are always above law.
sana.abraham thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali.Nair

it is done with his support to make the movie hit by sympathy wave. he was almost out and suddenly he is again in the A-list.

criminals like him should be charged for bigger crimes he did and put behind bars for ever. it is a pity that in india all the bollywood stars and politicians are always above law.

yes, in India the bollywood stars and politicians are above the law in MOST cases...but thats not their fault..why would a justice system be so faulty that it would allow anyone to be above the law?..you can never trust what the courts say anymore..when judges start contradicting their statements..it becomes kinda hillarious...they extort money out of these stars to keep their system running..an average person in India would not be able to afford 3lakhs within a day..they take stars into jail..create a huge frenzy about it..as though their the biggest criminal to have ever walked the planet..media goes crazy..public goes crazy....then when time comes to ask for bail..every star is granted that bail..why?..if their actually as bad as they make them look..why give them bail?..its not like they can do anything if the court sticks em in jail with valid points.....because only stars can dish out that bail money..not everyone in India is that well off to pay up so soon..and not many can even afford a lawyer to begin with...thus the star cases..the famous cases...are blown out of proportion..with John Abraham..he was charged for something which he CLEARLY..didn't do..(the bike accident)..how can anyone be rash driving at 100km..when the roads in Khar have  a hundred dents on it..how can his motor bike not have his headlights on..when its designed to turn on when the engine is turned on?..how could he be at fault when the bike he hit was with 2 people who were coming the wrong way..(illegal)..just because hes the star in this problem..he got the blame..then the police play it off by saying these charges are bailable?...HAHA..yeah i think we know that 😉..

cbesiva thumbnail
You guys are talking about only salman killing the deer. What happened to the "hit-and-run" case where he drunk and drove and killed a poor beggar sleeping on the platform. Is that fair? Justice is for everyone. I think he should be in prison for lifetime. He can be a "HERO" in movies but he is "ZERO" in real life. The "hit-and-run" case is coming up shortly to the court and which I think he can never escape from. SALMAN is an idiot and should be punished.
anjali.nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana.abraham

yes, in India the bollywood stars and politicians are above the law in MOST cases...but thats not their fault..why would a justice system be so faulty that it would allow anyone to be above the law?..you can never trust what the courts say anymore..when judges start contradicting their statements..it becomes kinda hillarious...they extort money out of these stars to keep their system running..an average person in India would not be able to afford 3lakhs within a day..they take stars into jail..create a huge frenzy about it..as though their the biggest criminal to have ever walked the planet..media goes crazy..public goes crazy....then when time comes to ask for bail..every star is granted that bail..why?..if their actually as bad as they make them look..why give them bail?..its not like they can do anything if the court sticks em in jail with valid points.....because only stars can dish out that bail money..not everyone in India is that well off to pay up so soon..and not many can even afford a lawyer to begin with...thus the star cases..the famous cases...are blown out of proportion..with John Abraham..he was charged for something which he CLEARLY..didn't do..(the bike accident)..how can anyone be rash driving at 100km..when the roads in Khar have  a hundred dents on it..how can his motor bike not have his headlights on..when its designed to turn on when the engine is turned on?..how could he be at fault when the bike he hit was with 2 people who were coming the wrong way..(illegal)..just because hes the star in this problem..he got the blame..then the police play it off by saying these charges are bailable?...HAHA..yeah i think we know that 😉..

sana!! 3 lakhs bail doesn't mean that the person has to give 3 lakhs rupees to court. it just means that if the salman breaks the rules which should be followed while he is out then he have to pay.

this is all drama plotted by salman khan & who knows who to just get sympathy wave.

sana.abraham thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali.Nair

sana!! 3 lakhs bail doesn't mean that the person has to give 3 lakhs rupees to court. it just means that if the salman breaks the rules which should be followed while he is out then he have to pay.

this is all drama plotted by salman khan & who knows who to just get sympathy wave.

what?..bail is a form of property (money) deposited to a court in order to persuade it to release a suspect from jail.

and TRUST me..this was no Salman plan...him spending 3 nights...his mom getting admitted to the hospital..him loosing out on a 7crore contract because of all this hungama..was no plan....sympathy isnt that important..that you risk your life.

Edited by sana.abraham - 18 years ago
anjali.nair thumbnail
indian jails are not tough for biggies. when you get to drink mineral water and wear your own clothes and someone is there to give you company with his funny antics.

in india till date whenever a politician or a biggie was caught mostly they complained of chest pain and admitted in hospitals. only in this case it was not salman but his mother. it happened before in laloo's case, sanjay dutt's case and so many when all were in hospital for a long time before going to jail. each one came out with bail and still free to go anywhere.

there is more to these things than we see. in the industry people like sajid nadiadwala(salman's best friend) freely roams around after killing divyabharati (one of the top actress at that time). nadeem (music director) ran away after killing gulshan kumar (T-series owner) and living well in london. i am waiting for the day when these people pay for killing people on the road, drunken driving, bashing up people in clubs. total goondaraj with support of underworld. i have no sympathy for such killers.