tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
A Fantastic SS,update soonπŸ‘πŸ€—
PhoenixRadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: naddiya26

lol actually he could not take a no so he did it πŸ˜†.. my name is nadia  .thx for your comment... about ff  i have so many SS and daily a os idea pop up in my mind i dont think i will able to make up with it .. that why i said SS ...

Heheheh...I totally understand that!! Okay, so lets start again!πŸ˜†
Hey Nadia, am Annie! Nice to meet you! *extending a hand*
My pleasure, Nadia! I actually loved your concept! You know, I started reading the first part, without reading the prologue... While browsing through the pages, I then came to know that you've posted a prologue too... Hmm...toh hum past mein hain abhi... πŸ˜›
Hahahah...the same happens to me. But when I try to process it again or to forward the story, so I can get a good visual of it in my mind, I just meet a dead end..!!🀒 And with all other stuff taking my time, am not able to give it even a thought. But I find so many people here, posting their take on the episodes, or scenes, I just enjoy to read their POVs and their stories on the two beautiful people.
No problemo with that, pal! (hope you don't mind me calling you 'pal' at times) Anyways, it's a good thing, actually!! teehee...we'll be getting a lot of Arnav-Khushi then. Fast and... Furious? or...steady?...or...I think you should suggest me a word here...!!
What say?? 😳

Annie
Edited by AnnieKittWatt - 12 years ago
Jalebibaby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow... Super start...i realy like ths educated nd strong kushi nd naughty arnav...Maan nd geet jodi too nice...cont soon..pls pm me ur update
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
love the start can't wait for more 
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Maaneet & Arhi in one FF.That's like a double treat.Prologue was mysterious.Want 2 no y is it like that.Part1 was too good.Amazing.Arnav is not silent & serious.Seems 2 b a funny flirt.Khushi Arnav scene was indirectly romantic.plz cont soon.cant wait 4 d next part
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oh my goodness..too hot to handle all hotties in 1 frame...kya idea hai...hatts off...Loved it...Cant wait for the next update...Thanx for the PM...
thecraze92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
o god! all 4 of them in one SS, too much! anyways, if you pm people, add me in the list please!
Alyaa_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
tooo gud nad... u included maneet in it, big big thx 4 it... 
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Maaneet and arhi in a serial :O it would be awesome