Posted: 16 years ago
Can anyone tell where from this girl Sinchan came? As far as I remember she was not there in last 32 of SRGMP Challenge 2005. Is she a wild card entry? Anyway, I think she sings  well from what I have heard in the Holi episode, although it was not very clear.
Why no replies? No one knows who Sinchan is?
No idea, I started watching SRGMP only when final 4 were left. Even I want to know about it as I think Sinchan is among better contestants in EMAET.
hey deepak,

if you started watching after only after final four, how come u like nihira so much Confused

Originally posted by ritika24

hey deepak,

if you started watching after only after final four, how come u like nihira so much Confused

Johri hi heere ki kadr karta hai....Tongue,

Actually while googling I found IF and when I reached here I saw everyone talking about Nihira's elimination and from there I gathered that Nihira was the best participant. Then I downloaded all of her videos from sifymax and songs from Dizzy's coolgoose link to see it myself. Rest as they say is history now....Wink

Originally posted by SolidSnake

hey deepak,

Johri hi heere ki kadr karta hai....Tongue,

Actually while googling I found IF and when I reached here I saw everyone talking about Nihira's elimination and from there I gathered that Nihira was the best participant. Then I downloaded all of her videos from sifymax and songs from Dizzy's coolgoose link to see it myself. Rest as they say is history now....Wink

Smile

Buddy, you missed seeing Nihira on TV...she was phenomenal. Those sify videos are not at all clear..they skip and what not.  Though even i started seeing after swanandas elimination, so missed some of nihis earlier performances, especially chup chup ke, chalk re and othersCry

shinchan kaun hai mere dil se poocho , kaun hai woh jawab mil jaayega.

well jokes apart she was in final 32 and got out in the very first round she comes from banglore and a decent and refined girl in the contest Wink

Smile

Buddy, you missed seeing Nihira on TV...she was phenomenal. Those sify videos are not at all clear..they skip and what not.  Though even i started seeing after swanandas elimination, so missed some of nihis earlier performances, especially chup chup ke, chalk re and othersCry

Well, later I did see her songs when Zee began re-telecasting them. Her "Hamesha Tumko Chaha" will etched forever in my heart. Tongue Jab tak main is duniya mein hoon.