Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nooo that cannot be it :( I don't have an imagination so I'm relying on yours :P poor Nidhi she doesn't know whether she's coming or going and with the persistence in which the doorbell rang I can imagine how it all unfolds...so Lizzie you've written other FF on AshNi? I'm defo a fan now :D
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rae24

Nooo that cannot be it :( I don't have an imagination so I'm relying on yours :P poor Nidhi she doesn't know whether she's coming or going and with the persistence in which the doorbell rang I can imagine how it all unfolds...so Lizzie you've written other FF on AshNi? I'm defo a fan now :D

Thank you tons!!! Rae24!!! 😃 No this is my first AshNi FF.. I plan to write more of them, though! Just testing the waters with this one to see how well it would go down! I would love a detailed review.. Yanks? any others?
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LizzieBennett

Chapter 5 :Nidhi

I walk upstairs in a daze. I do not know how and when I get to my room. I throw myself on the bed and stare at the ceiling. I do not understand what is happening to me. I feel frightened and at the same time I feel a sense of calm. My whole body is burning as if in a fever.. I toss and turn in restlessness. I need him like I need the air to breathe, like I need water to quench my thirst. It's an overpowering feeling, this uncontrollable need. I feel hot tears pricking my eyes. Suddenly I'm sobbing uncontrollably. I am overcome, overwhelmed and trembling with emotions and feelings I didn't know even existed. I feel helpless at the force of it.It had all started out like that..just ogling at his wonderful profile and admiring his physique and going ga-ga over his dimples! When had it turned into this all-consuming, all-pervading feeling? A fire begins to rage inside me. I need to cool down. As if in a daze, I walk into the shower and turn it on. I feel the cool water splashing through me, soaking my clothes. I let the sensation wash over me. How long I stand there I do not know, but I'm suddenly conscious of the doorbell ringing.

this chapter was the most passionate and intense...I guess Nidhi cries because she's faced with the intensity of her own emotions...the desire to have him is like a raging fire within her...eating her up...she doesn't know how to express it so she's crying...tossing and turning...beautifully written...mature material...but describing a very real human emotion...when we begin to want another human being...physically...😳👏👏👏👏👏👏 I applaud you...Need, want, and desire...the 3 emotions which come soon after the carefree fun phase of love...and those emotions are the ones what can break us...

love the part abt her first day as an intern...awww going gaga over his dimples...turned into love...which turned into this passionate WANT and thirst... a hunger which she doesn't understand...BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

this chapter was the most passionate and intense...I guess Nidhi cries because she's faced with the intensity of her own emotions...the desire to have him is like a raging fire within her...eating her up...she doesn't know how to express it so she's crying...tossing and turning...beautifully written...mature material...but describing a very real human emotion...when we begin to want another human being...physically...👏 I applaud you...Need, want, and desire...the 3 emotions which come soon after the carefree fun phase of love...and those emotions are the ones what can break us...

love the part abt her first day as an intern...awww going gaga over his dimples...turned into love...which turned into this passionate WANT and thirst... a hunger which she doesn't understand...BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!👏

Thank you😳.. actually more than the physical part, I wanted to put across the emotional need.. Being in love can be frightening because suddenly you need another person sooo much that you lose all control over yourself , your feelings.. I wanted to portray that. And yes, the physical need is  a part of that.. but the emotional need is what makes Nidhi cry here..😃 Thanks once again for reading and appreciating my work!!
Rae24 thumbnail
First one? Glad to know more will be coming in the near future defo keep me on the pm list!! Out of curiousity, can I ask why Ashu's thoughts were more bolder then Nidhi's? Is it because he's slightly older, the fact that he's a man...the best part for me it's a small thing is when Ashu laughed in the cafe when telling his anecdote, why because I can see Mohnish plainly do it right in front of my eyes, the shoulders heaving with laughter, the twinkle in his eyes... that was just absolute fitting to that chapter as it showed us that Dr Hardstone was also human he himself could make an error even though Nidhi refused to beleive it...maybe that's why Nidhi's emotions are slightly downplayed because she feels she cannot let her imagine run wild in case she actually does it especially as we know how frank and bold she can be...
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LizzieBennett

Thank you😳.. actually more than the physical part, I wanted to put across the emotional need.. Being in love can be frightening because suddenly you need another person sooo much that you lose all control over yourself , your feelings.. I wanted to portray that. And yes, the physical need is  a part of that.. but the emotional need is what makes Nidhi cry here..😃 Thanks once again for reading and appreciating my work!!

yes i felt that too...when he drove away..she felt empty..😳..these two have to face being away from each other too much... it's like the minute they hit it off...she needs to go home and so does he...booo😆

it's lovely work.👏
LizzieBennet thumbnail
@Rae24.. I guess sub-consciously I did feel that Ashu's feelings were bolder because he's a man.. or maybe perhaps for  a man, physical attraction is a precursor to falling in love (I don't know, so do not intend to offend any men who're reading this..) That is why, when Ashu is still grappling with his feelings of desire, tenderness (the sun incident) and protectiveness (when she gets hit by the car).. Nidhi is already head over heels in love (the ache, the overwhelming need, the emptiness without him)...

Thanks so much.. it really means a lot to me.. you too, Yanks!!😃
Rae24 thumbnail
Thanks Lizzie that's what I was thinking myself, the sharp contrast between physical and emotional needs and I think you defo portrayed it well especially if one can see it play out! 👏 Look forward to reading more FFs from you 😃
AlexithyMia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Woww!!! loved d FF. 😃 Well i loved d way u expressed all d emotions 👏👏👏...please continue 😳
vasanthi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Want more pls...don't stop...u have portrayed it beautifully. do write more and soon.